Where we at on the “National Emergency” shit..border talk has gone quiet due to Russian Fairytales

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Here in south Mexifornia our local news agencies do all they can to stay away from this topic...So what’s going on, are the caravans of filth still charging our border, are we sending more troops down and building the wall or what?
donald_trump_is_already_building_the_wall._3886026223.jpg

Your St Trumpy fixed the problem. There hasn’t been a single immigrant since He took office.

Here in south Mexifornia our local news agencies do all they can to stay away from this topic...So what’s going on, are the caravans of filth still charging our border, are we sending more troops down and building the wall or what?

It was never an emergency, if it had been your god in the White House would not have waited 2 years to do anything about it

It was never an emergency, if it had been your god in the White House would not have waited 2 years to do anything about it

LefTard Logic:
“For something to be deemed an emergency an emergency declaration must be made immediately otherwise all rights to declare the emergency are lost.”

LefTard Logic:
“For something to be deemed an emergency an emergency declaration must be made immediately otherwise all rights to declare the emergency are lost.”

For anyone that does not have their head stuck up Trump’s ass so far they know how many Easter eggs he ate, an emergency is something that requires immediate action.

You never hear the police responding to an emergency that took place 3 weeks ago.

No doctor has scheduled an emergency surgery for 2 years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:

For anyone that does not have their head stuck up Trump’s ass so far they know how many Easter eggs he hate, an emergency is something that requires immediate action.

You never hear the police responding to an emergency that took place 3 weeks ago.

Negative there Lefty...emergencies are declared when someone DECIDES to treat something as an emergency. Simple shit bud.
Like that alcoholic who's been dying a slow death for years and suddenly decides to seek treatment when he/she DECIDES his/her condition has become an emergency. You're smarter than this...come on man.

The border has gone silent because rumpy is using the "report" to flood the news. He is a schister and con so you should realize what the next episode of his tales will be.

Did you think St Trumpy was going to screw His business buddies out of all that cheap labor?

Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia all the brown cockroaches work for Humberto's Tires, Gustavo's Lawn Care and Chavez Auto Body...are those Trumps buddies?

LefTard Logic:

For anyone that does not have their head stuck up Trump’s ass so far they know how many Easter eggs he hate, an emergency is something that requires immediate action.

Negative there Lefty...emergencies are declared when someone DECIDES to treat something as an emergency. Simple shit bud.
Like that alcoholic who's been dying a slow death for years and suddenly decides to seek treatment when he/she DECIDES his/her condition has become an emergency. You're smarter than this...come on man.

People misuse words all the time, does not make them correct. An alcoholics condition did not suddenly become an emergency even though they may call it that.

One of my favorite signs used to hang in the Supply section of my first unit...

piss-poor-planning-mouse-pad-horizontal.jpg

Trump basically ignored the border except for some talking points during his pep rallies for the 1st two years because it was politically expedient to do so with his party in control of both sides of Congress.

Did you think St Trumpy was going to screw His business buddies out of all that cheap labor?

Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia all the brown cockroaches work for Humberto's Tires, Gustavo's Lawn Care and Chavez Auto Body...are those Trumps buddies?
YES they are!!!

LefTard Logic:

People misuse words all the time, does not make them correct. An alcoholics condition did not suddenly become an emergency even though they may call it that.

Trump basically ignored the border except for some talking points during his pep rallies for the 1st two years because it was politically expedient to do so with his party in control of both sides of Congress.

Cool, fun words and all but...you're simply not thinking clearly as that Leftist in you has once again hijacked your typing fingers... people or in this case the POTUS are reserved the right to decide when they want to treat something as an emergency. This isn't complicated bud...the Rational Right in you knows this.

Cool, fun words and all but...you're simply not thinking clearly as that Leftist in you has once again hijacked your typing fingers... people or in this case the POTUS are reserved the right to decide when they want to treat something as an emergency. This isn't complicated bud...the Rational Right in you knows this.

Yes, he has the right to call anything he wants an emergency. What that does not do is actually make it one.

I could call 9-1-1 right now and say that I ran out of beer and it is an emergency, that will not make it one.

The one thing you cannot do is deny that Trump basically ignored the border except for some talking points during his pep rallies for the 1st two years because it was politically expedient to do so with his party in control of both sides of Congress.

Yes, he has the right to call anything he wants an emergency. What that does not do is actually make it one.

I could call 9-1-1 right now and say that I ran out of beer and it is an emergency, that will not make it one.

The one thing you cannot do is deny that Trump basically ignored the border except for some talking points during his pep rallies for the 1st two years because it was politically expedient to do so with his party in control of both sides of Congress.

Semantics bud...your Lefty fingers are trying so hard here....I'm getting embarrassed for you...be careful, you're starting to make an ass of yourself again.
The people of this nation and the POTUS can decide at anytime that they have finally had enough of wetbacks...why does that suck for you?

Semantics bud...your Lefty fingers are trying so hard here....I'm getting embarrassed for you...be careful, you're starting to make an ass of yourself again.
The people of this nation and the POTUS can decide at anytime that they have finally had enough of wetbacks...why does that suck for you?

It is not semantics, words have a meaning for a reason. If we just make up any meaning we want then things get really mixed up.

It does not suck for me, but it is still not an emergency...no matter how far up Trump's ass you stick your head

And yet your St Trumpy does nothing.

Why do you suppose that is?

LefTard Logic:

I have a different memory of his speaking about defending the border for the past two years, sir.
April 19, 2019
Vice President Pence said,​
"President Trump promised the American people that we would secure our border, and he’s a man of his word. We’ve secured from Congress more than $1.3 billion to build 55 miles of a physical barrier in highly dangerous areas along the southern border, as well as funding for 5,000 more beds in ICE detention facilities and an additional 600 Customs and Border Protection officers. And in February, the president declared a national emergency to secure an additional $8.1 billion to build a wall on the southern border of the United States."​

"President Trump is doing his job. The men and women of law enforcement are doing their jobs. Now it’s time for Congress to do its job and close the loopholes in our immigration laws that are driving the humanitarian and security crisis on our southern border."
February 15, 2019

January, 2019

November, 2018

February, 2018

I do not understand your idea that "Trump basically ignored the border" for the last two years, when he's put as much time into it as he could. Don't forget, he's had to spend a lot of time for over 2 years beating back lies about his colluding with Russians. Democrats wanted to tie his hands on the border, where that is their ONLY source for votes in the future. They don't care that their little false dossiers caused 2 years of time-eating time away from President Trump's determination to stop the pain for border states and his determination to stop the flow of illegal drugs over the border with illicit designer drugs that are so potent they're killing 300 American drug users every week. And those drugs are coming in on the backs of human donkeys.

Edit: Changed to correctly read that drugs are killing more than 300 Americans per week, and not per year. My bad.

Last edited:

It was an issue when Obama and Bush were President or they would have not asked for some form if Immigration Reform...

So why did Obama wait until the Democrats lost the House to request something for Immigration Reform?

As for Trump, he owns your nightmares...

It was an issue when Obama and Bush were President or they would have not asked for some form if Immigration Reform...

and it is still an issue, but not an emergency. The two words have different meanings. It has been an issue for all of my adult life.

So why did Obama wait until the Democrats lost the House to request something for Immigration Reform?

Because Obama and the Dems suck and did not really care about Immigration Reform. We were told that Trump was different, I laughed when that was said and now I thank you for once again reminding us how alike the two men are.

As for Trump, he owns your nightmares...

Only if he fucks up the markets even more.

Forum List

Back