Zone1 Cease-Fire in Ukraine?

I'll go with the opinion of the people being invaded. Does Ukraine want a cease fire?

What's that? They say "Hell no!"?

Well, that settles it. Unless someone wants to invent conspiracy theories about Ukraine being someone's puppet.

Would you like to see a cease-fire agreement in Ukraine right now, with negotiations to follow? I think >500,000 dead is enough.
Zelensky has declared that the Ukraine won't negotiate.

Yes!

Russia is getting close to capturing even more territory and could mobilize another 300,000 to 500,000 reserves.

I'll go with the opinion of the people being invaded. Does Ukraine want a cease fire?

Well, that settles it. Unless someone wants to invent conspiracy theories about Ukraine being someone's puppet.
Good question. Has anyone asked them?

How many men of fighting age fled the country?

Do the ethnic Russians want to live under Kiev’s rule or be independent, or be under Russia?

Oh wait, they did have a vote on that. But the warmongers didn’t like the way they voted so they dropped bombs on their heads.

Zelensky has declared that the Ukraine won't negotiate.

Yes!

Russia is getting close to capturing even more territory and could mobilize another 300,000 to 500,000 reserves.
Zelensky also shut down all political opposition. To criticize him or the war can get you thrown in jail. So of course support for the war is “80 - 90%”. LOL

Zelensky also shut down all political opposition. To criticize him or the war can get you thrown in jail. So of course support for the war is “80 - 90%”. LOL
Scott Ritter is still of the opinion that Russia should not eliminate Zelensky. His repacement could be worse.

I would add to that, America's replacement of the Ukraine's leader would be much worse.

So you have no opinion of your own?

His opinion is, let the people being invaded decide if they want a cease fire.

And I feel the same way because I honestly do not care. We have way too many of our own problems for me to pretend like I care what happens to a country that has been known around the world as one of the most corrupt countries for many decades, one that serves us no purpose nor does anything for us, and one we have sent like 120 billion dollars to.

I won't lie to myself or others and pretend like I care about Ukraine because I don't.

As long as we pay the bills we have a say.....I say not another penny and let the chips fall where they may. Let the EU deal with it.

Russia set very clear objectives for the SMO .
It is achieving these objectives with between only 10% to 15% of the Kyiv Nazi losses . There is absolutely nothing at this point for Moscow to imagine that the full campaign will not finish as an absolute success for them .
Ergo, no obvious reason for a settlement .
Soon it will become clear how little support the Psychotic Midget in Kyiv has . At the moment he is holding on while deflection strikes give short term PR success with outside NATO help . But his third Army is near obliteration and he will need to mobilise at least another 200 000 if he wants to continue to provide more human sacrifices for the Russian Meat Grinder over the next few months .
Whom? From where ?.

Russia set very clear objectives for the SMO .
It is achieving these objectives with between only 10% to 15% of the Kyiv Nazi losses . There is absolutely nothing at this point for Moscow to imagine that the full campaign will not finish as an absolute success for them .
Ergo, no obvious reason for a settlement .
Soon it will become clear how little support the Psychotic Midget in Kyiv has . At the moment he is holding on while deflection strikes give short term PR success with outside NATO help . But his third Army is near obliteration and he will need to mobilise at least another 200 000 if he wants to continue to provide more human sacrifices for the Russian Meat Grinder over the next few months .
Whom? From where ?.
Da, comrade.

I view this thing as being a lot like America's Civil War in the sense that the people fighting it are so similar.

Both sides start swilling vodka about 11AM, speak the same language, everything.

Yes, the Korean scenario (without foreign troops on the ground). Bilateral security agreements between Ukraine and some Western countries about reforming, arming and training of the AFU.

Scott Ritter is still of the opinion that Russia should not eliminate Zelensky. His repacement could be worse.

I would add to that, America's replacement of the Ukraine's leader would be much worse.
Perhaps.

Zelensky supposedly ran on the idea of making peace with the Russians. However after his election, he no doubt got sat down at the big boy table with the US and Euros, and was told he was not allowed to.

Look at his demeanor when around US officials, he kind of looks like an enslaved rape victim who must praise his captors.

Forum List

Back