CCW Permit Holder - Trump says...

No security detail AT ALL,shouldn't he be scared of other countries wanting to kill him? He IS the PM of Dubai.Oh on top of running a nation of free healthcare,free education etc. :)

...at times he personally carries a firearm for protection.

Asked why years ago he obtained a concealed weapons permit, Trump told the CBS program "Face the Nation": "Because I like to have myself protected."

Host John Dickerson then asked Trump: "Do you carry?"

"Sometimes," replied Trump...

Trump: I sometimes carry a gun

As Yahoo news leans so far left they threaten to tumble into the Pacific, you can imagine the bias of the rest of the article...
Nonsense.

Yahoo 'news' isn't 'left,' and the article is a reprint of an AFP (Agence France-Presse) story featuring comments from a CBS 'Face the Nation' interview.

Moreover, there's nothing in the article or interview that could be construed as 'anti-gun' or 'anti-concealed carry.'

This is yet another example of conservatives trying to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

Why do they call it "SECRET" Service? Those half dozen burly brutes surrounding the President are plainly visible, nothing secret about them.

The only secret is WHY? The line of succession is clearly defined. Is the Vice President such a dolt that he could not replace the Big Guy? Would the loss of the Big Guy send he world in a tail spin? Would the loss of the Big Guy cause tears ti shed?
Remember, you're talking about BIDEN as the VP...

You know, the clown that keeps making stupid statements and can't keep his tongue out of underage girls' ears...
View attachment 52313

This pathetic clown (Joe Biden) earned my undivided and total disrespect when he was chairing the senate committee conducting the unsuccessful witch hunt against the man whose shoes he is unworthy to kiss, Justice Clarence Thomas.

He has been busy to add to his "credits" ever since.

...at times he personally carries a firearm for protection.

Asked why years ago he obtained a concealed weapons permit, Trump told the CBS program "Face the Nation": "Because I like to have myself protected."

Host John Dickerson then asked Trump: "Do you carry?"

"Sometimes," replied Trump...

Trump: I sometimes carry a gun

As Yahoo news leans so far left they threaten to tumble into the Pacific, you can imagine the bias of the rest of the article...
Nonsense.

Yahoo 'news' isn't 'left,' and the article is a reprint of an AFP (Agence France-Presse) story featuring comments from a CBS 'Face the Nation' interview.

Moreover, there's nothing in the article or interview that could be construed as 'anti-gun' or 'anti-concealed carry.'

This is yet another example of conservatives trying to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

Says the left leaning guy.

I'm sure that to you Yahoo News seems quite middle-of-the-road.

News flash...when you're leaning left, other left leaning objects may seem parallel to you, but that doesn't mean they're perpendicular to the ground.

Let's see him eliminate metal detectors at his events so law-abidding cc people can attend and celebrate their being unable to leave their homes unless strapped. :)

The nutters say that the president of the United States should not have Secret Service for himself or his family.

Well, it IS just a tad hypocritical to insist upon protection for yourself while denying same to everyone else.

Are you 12? Most people don't have foreign countries that would want them killed.

Irrelevant. There is an inalienable right to self defense that the government under our Constitution is prohibited from interfering with.

My post was not about Obama's Secret Service, but rather his hypocrisy.

Let's see him eliminate metal detectors at his events so law-abidding cc people can attend and celebrate their being unable to leave their homes unless strapped. :)

The nutters say that the president of the United States should not have Secret Service for himself or his family.

Well, it IS just a tad hypocritical to insist upon protection for yourself while denying same to everyone else.

Are you 12? Most people don't have foreign countries that would want them killed.

Irrelevant. There is an inalienable right to self defense that the government under our Constitution is prohibited from interfering with.

He hasn't suggested anything that would keep anyone from having a gun. No hypocrisy.

He hasn't suggested anything that would keep anyone from having a gun. No hypocrisy.

It's been a dream of the Left for nearly a century. A dream that's lost them votes, so the smart ones shut up about it.

Consider the progress of gun control since 1994. The effort has been stomped flat, and Obama became the greatest gun salesman of all time.

Oh, the irony of that.

Noted anti-2nd Amendment senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy didn't try to obtain a CCW. In fact he might not have been qualified with a misdemeanor conviction for leaving the scene of an accident where a woman was found dead in his car. Kennedy thought he was above the law when he authorized his personal hired bodyguard to carry concealed fully automatic weapons. When his bodyguard was arrested for violating about a dozen federal and local weapons laws Teddy pulled some strings and had the indictment dismissed.

It's been a dream of the Left for nearly a century. A dream that's lost them votes, so the smart ones shut up about it.

Consider the progress of gun control since 1994. The effort has been stomped flat, and Obama became the greatest gun salesman of all time.

Oh, the irony of that.

So says the very paranoid right.

Forum List

Back