CBS Poll: Do You Want Sarah Palin To Run For President In 2012? 64% Yes-31% No

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

Story

cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/02/politics/main6542699.shtml]"Palin-Heads" Could Fuel Palin Presidential Run - CBS News[/url]

• Banned
I'd say is not good for Obama, it's GREAT for Obama.

Palin is nowhere near fit to be POTUS.
Please explain why she is not fit. She was a good Governor with high approval ratings from the public. She beat out a incumbent governor and a former governor which both were well seasoned politicians. How is it she won?

Please explain why she is not fit. She was a good Governor with high approval ratings from the public. She beat out a incumbent governor and a former governor which both were well seasoned politicians. How is it she won?

beats me; must not be much competition in alaska. the woman couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions printed on the sole. she's no more fit to be president than trig.

She's just not smart enough. Governor of Alaska is one thing. POTUS is a totally different game. The media hate her and will tear her to shreds in the campaign. She's very divisive. She would hand Obama the election, on a plate, with a side of fries.

I have no real problem with Palin - in fact, I like the fact that she calls this Administration out on its crap. I'm conservative but I wouldn't vote for her.

And....

She hasn't said she's running so it's ridiculous to debate it in any detail.

Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

This is something that was not emphasized enough during the election in '08. I'm on the fence as to whether she could be the President, but was definitely qualified to be VP.

There's probably a good percentage of the "Yes's" that said-so because they know that she'd be so easily defeated that it would be good for their party. You see Liberals saying that they hope she runs, all the time.

I don't hope she runs. She strikes me as a dumb phony bee hotch.

I'd like a viable, non-divisive Republican Candidate to consider.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Coming from a Liberal News Organization I would say this is good for Palin and bad for Obama. Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

:clap2:

A DEBATE, between the two, would be a LAUGH-RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Half-way thru....Obama would be down, on his hands-and-knees, laughin'-himself-SICK over the stupid-crap comin' outta-her-mouth!!!!

532.gif

HEY....we could make it PAY-PER-VIEW....thru HBO & EVERY MOVIE-THEATER, NATION-WIDE!!!!!

At $1.50/head, we could go WORLD-WIDE & PAY-OFF THE ENTIRE NATIONAL-DEBT!!!!!

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Looks like people are waking up and realizing she has way more executive experience to hold the office of President than a former Jr. Senator from Chicago who was just a community organizer agitator before that. We are seeing lately that Palin has a hands on knowledge about the Oil and Gas Industry and that she would have acted Immediately knowing the dangers of the spill. Remember she ran the Alaska Oil and Gas Regulatory Commission. Palin shows passion about America and is always talking about patriotism and love for your country. Do you ever hear Obama talking about that? NO!!.

This is something that was not emphasized enough during the election in '08. I'm on the fence as to whether she could be the President, but was definitely qualified to be VP.

It was true in the last election. It will not be true in the next. What happened last time is no longer relevant... it's 2012 that's important. We need to find someone who can take down that fucking moron in the White House.

There's probably a good percentage of the "Yes's" that said-so because they know that she'd be so easily defeated that it would be good for their party. You see Liberals saying that they hope she runs, all the time.

I don't hope she runs. She strikes me as a dumb phony bee hotch.

I'd like a viable, non-divisive Republican Candidate to consider.

Saw right through that one, eh?

It was true in the last election. It will not be true in the next. What happened last time is no longer relevant... it's 2012 that's important. We need to find someone who can take down that fucking moron in the White House.

Well, it seems that this has become a theme with the GOP. Bush Sr. should not have lost reelection, but was late to respond and defend himself. While I don't agree with some of GW's policies, he sat idly by many, many times while the press and the Democrats attacked him when he could have held "press conferences" and "photo ops" on a weekly basis. You know - sorta like someone who is still campaigning.

The GOP, conservatives, tea party - whoever - needs leadership. Plain and simple. That's what the people of this country should expect out of that position. A leader. And it very well may be Palin.

the woman couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions printed on the sole.

544.gif
490.gif
532.gif

:clap2:

Well, it seems that this has become a theme with the GOP. Bush Sr. should not have lost reelection, but was late to respond and defend himself. While I don't agree with some of GW's policies, he sat idly by many, many times while the press and the Democrats attacked him when he could have held "press conferences" and "photo ops" on a weekly basis. You know - sorta like someone who is still campaigning.

The GOP, conservatives, tea party - whoever - needs leadership. Plain and simple. That's what the people of this country should expect out of that position. A leader. And it very well may be Palin.

Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. And I am not the only conservative who feels that way. If the GOP want to win, they need to put forward a fucking good, honest, honorable person - black, white, male, female, gay, straight - I don't give a shit.... I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Hell will freeze over before I vote for Palin. And I am not the only conservative who feels that way. If the GOP want to win, they need to put forward a fucking good, honest, honorable person - black, white, male, female, gay, straight - I don't give a shit.... I just want an honest POTUS - and break the cycle of fucking corrupt assholes we keep electing.

We had one. His name was George Allen. A true "Reagan conservative". But, he lowered himself to the lowest common denominator and made some "bubba" type comments. There was quite a bit of optimism in him. Very disappointing.

The media hate her and will tear her to shreds in the campaign.
....With a lil' help, from up-home!!!

shannyn_moore.jpg

"The home Joe McGinniss is renting used to be an Oxford House from 2005 until 2008. The tenants were men recently released from prison who were recovering addicts. What? No fence to protect sexy Sarah in her tank top? Dear God! Who was lurking in that house watching her children play?"

Forum List

Back