CBS/NYT has bad news for Trump, as race is tied post-convention

Well, for sure, you can't get the senseless to acknowledge sense....you've proven that. That you won't acknowledge true corruption but deflect it to others is all you have. And, I can see that you're really angry....making it personal and hurling insults is always a sign that the person feels defeated.

I feel sorry for you that you have no other choice than Trumpf. It would make me mad, too.

I agree with most of your post but take exception to your feeling sorry for iceweasel, of course having empathy for someone mentally challenged is a sign of your humanity, but his dishonesty and pathological anger preclude any softness in my heart for that dirt bag.
I have no empathy for you...:lol:

No surprise there.....I, on the other hand, feel really sorry for you and him. Must suck to have Trump as your candidate.
And here she is, still slinging her shit filled diaper around.

Bwahahaha....Weasel just proved himself to be the typical Republican angry white man.

Wallowing in his own poop.....he thinks someone is slinging it at him....poor demented soul.
Golly, the Hillary shill is back slinging shit, apparently her only talent. I didn't say it was just against me, clithead.

Tracking polls are inaccurate as you saw in 2012 (Rasmussen and Gallup predicted a Romney victory).
And Gravis does not poll cell phones. LA Times tracking is new at polling and is a tracking poll (which suck as I stated above).
Make your own thread about the CNN poll. You wanted CBS to be in line with CNN but it wasn't, thus giving you bad news.
CBS is bad news for you while CNN is good news for you.

So you ignore CBS.
Translation: You should only listen to the polls I'm giving you.

As others have already noted, all polls have a margin of error; usually between 1.5-3%. Any tied or very close poll is a toss-up. This is coming down to electoral college math. Sure, the voters, like the past several elections, will be fairly evenly matched, but it's the electoral college wins which will determine who is President.

Trump dissing Ohio and their governor didn't do himself any favors.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

29_thb.png
A lead within the margin of error is not a tossup. Don't get into that argument with me because I'll quote experts and you will lose.
A lead is a lead.

Donald Trump failed to take the lead against Hillary Clinton in a poll (CBS/NYT) conducted July 22-24, after the Republican convention was over.
42% for Clinton 42% for Trump
With the Democratic convention likely to give Clinton a boost, this is bad news for Trump and those wishing that he become President of the United States:
Poll: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump tied going into Democratic convention
Could you say that in Spanish?
Sure. Trump ama a Putin.

Has there ever been a candidate that was on the verge of an indictment with so many scandals swimming about?

Hillary was on the "verge of an indictment" only in the minds of dimwitted conservatives. And, scandals are not fact....just scandals. Especially Republican/conservative brewed scandals. When conservatives come to that realization, they will have stepped a little closer to reality.

Let me rephrase, with the DOJ and FBI firmly in the back pocket of Obama, she was never on the verge of an indictment.

My bad.

Why is it Republicans always think the system is rigged when a Democrat is found innocent....but the system works well when a Republican like GW Bush destroys a million e-mails and nothing is said about it.....when more embassies are blown up under his and Reagan's watch, and conservatives say nothing about it, when we're attacked on our own soil under Bush's watch, and nobody says anything about it?

Hypocrites much?

I don't recall any Average Guy on the Street EVERY being given a pass on breaking a law because they didn't do it on purpose or didn't know it was against the law.

Do you?

Wasn't Trump down by like ten points earlier in the month? Hillary has failed to maintain lead over Trump!

I pointed that out earlier.

Just a few weeks ago these lefties were gloating because she was so far ahead, and that "proved" that TRump couldn't win.

Now they are gloating because the candidates are tied, and that "proves" that Trump can't win.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Looks like Hillary's spread over Crazy Donald is growing...

2hofrir.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Dayam, did this thread turn out to be prescient or what? Kudos to the OP.

Forum List

Back