Al Gore to skip DNC; refuses to endorse Hill Dawg

Let's see...Bloomberg, a well known progressive R, publicly supports Hillary and the MSM proclaims it from the hilltops.

Gore a well known progressive and leading AGW cult leader, refuses to endorse Hillary and the MSM keeps it very quiet.

31322_lg.jpeg

Article seems a week premature, as it states.....
Gore’s communications director, told POLITICO last fall that he’d wait until a nominee had been formally selected to weigh in.

Article seems a week premature, as it states.....
Gore’s communications director, told POLITICO last fall that he’d wait until a nominee had been formally selected to weigh in.

Now you just ruined it... Gole is has a history with Hillary but he is never supporting the Ass Wipe...

Let's see...Bloomberg, a well known progressive R, publicly supports Hillary and the MSM proclaims it from the hilltops.

Gore a well known progressive and leading AGW cult leader, refuses to endorse Hillary and the MSM keeps it very quiet.

Bloomberg is no longer a R he is an Independent and he is a globalist pig

Bloomberg is no longer a R he is an Independent and he is a globalist pig
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...

hi Jillian, I missed you :)

the article states that it is a self imposed ban; not only is he not speaking, he is not attending either & it is his choice

that's good, cuz "pro choice" - right?

anywho - this is significant because he is seen as a "progressive hero" - his endorsement & campaigning for her would be extremely helpful with potential "Jill Stein / stay at home" dem voters

I am not sure that it is as big of a blow as John Kasich behaving the exact same way is; but it certainly isn't helpful towards pushing Ms Rodham over the finish line

and you now I am not a dumbass; check our posting history together ;)

Hold on, gip....

As a NYer, I have some expertise here....and, Bloomberg was always a Democrat.

He ran on the Republican ticket simply to avoid the primaries and the crowd of Democrats running (we're infested with 'em).

And...this from the Sun...

"This is the Bloomberg whose charity publicly cheers when coal plants close, putting miners out of work. The Bloomberg who opposed confirming Chief Justice John Roberts to the Supreme Court on the grounds that he was insufficiently outspoken in defense of abortion rights. The Bloomberg who himself nearly mounted an independent presidential campaign against Mrs. Clinton on the basis that her record of accomplishments was negligible and her abandonment of free trade was inexcusable.
......Mrs. Clinton’s chances of winning would be better if Mr. Bloomberg kept his mouth shut ....."
Bloomberg Backing Clinton Could Well Give a Boost To One Donald J. Trump - The New York Sun

I doubt that Al Gore has any star power left.

Against GHW he was a formidable force.

As WJ Clinton's VP and running mate they had a great coalition.

When Bill and Monica embarrassed everybody it hurt Al Gore's chances for election.

The close vote and the SCOTUS decision about Florida hurt Gore for life.

I think he will just live on his VP retirement from now on.

Nobody at the DEM convention really wants to see him.

Those days are past.

Forum List

Back