CBO: US posts $900 billion dollar deficit in first nine months of fiscal year 2012 R

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney
You'll then be sure to cite the posts where you took back all your criticisms of GWB's deficits.
Deficits didn't become an issue until Obama was in office.
You mean that deficits mattered -until- Obama came into office.
Glad I could fix that for you.

Fact of the matter is that if you criticized GWB's deficits but you give The Obama a pass on His - even though they're 4x grater than GWB's - you're a partisan hack.

You may now criticize The Obama at length.

The democrats new norm

Trillion dollar deficits. Introduced by a dem congress. Bear hugged by this president and strongly supported by the useful idiots.

The Democrats forcing the new 'American Standard of Mediocrity' on the populace to be the the EU that is teetering on the edge.

Dont get me started on the EU. I have no use for surrender monkeys.

You'll then be sure to cite the posts where you took back all your criticisms of GWB's deficits.

Fact of the matter is that if you criticized GWB's deficits but you give The Obama a pass on His - even though they're 4x grater than GWB's - you're a partisan hack.

You are full of shit. What I criticized Dubya for was starting two wars for no Constitutional reason. Then, borrowing money from Communist China to pay for them.

Yeah, I think there's plenty to get mad about regarding deficits. With Obama nothing has changed from the previous administrations.
The thing is, I complained about them when "W" was prez and I complain about deficits now. I guess if one isn't totally married to one party or the other, one gets to bitch no matter who's prez or which party controls Congress because one doesn't have to put party over country,,,ever! :D

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

Deficits didn't become an issue until Obama was in office. Why is that, do you think?
Actually it's more hypocritical than that. St Ronnie ran against Carter on deficits, so deficits mattered for Carter. Then Reagan and Bush I quadrupled the national debt so deficits didn't matter. Once Clinton was elected suddenly deficits were the worst thing in the world. Then when Bush II doubled the national debt, deficits again suddenly didn't matter. But the day Obama was elected deficits became worse than terrorism.

Deficits didn't become an issue until Obama was in office. Why is that, do you think?
Actually it's more hypocritical than that. St Ronnie ran against Carter on deficits, so deficits mattered for Carter. Then Reagan and Bush I quadrupled the national debt so deficits didn't matter. Once Clinton was elected suddenly deficits were the worst thing in the world. Then when Bush II doubled the national debt, deficits again suddenly didn't matter. But the day Obama was elected deficits became worse than terrorism.

Hey ass wipe.

I say that because you are..............

What role did the dem congress controlling the purse strings play.

IDIOT!!!

You are full of shit. What I criticized Dubya for was starting two wars for no Constitutional reason. Then, borrowing money from Communist China to pay for them.

So, where are your criticisms of The Obama's deficits?
Please, lay them out so we can all see.

Hey ass wipe.

IDIOT!!!
None. Congress would only be responsible if the president vetoed the spending and then Congress passed the budgets over the president's veto. No veto and the president owns the budget.

Hey ass wipe.

IDIOT!!!
None. Congress would only be responsible if the president vetoed the spending and then Congress passed the budgets over the president's veto. No veto and the president owns the budget.
So... the Obama is fully responsible for His deficits. Good to know.

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan
Fact of the matter is that if you criticized GWB's deficits but you give The Obama a pass on His - even though they're 4x greater than GWB's - you're a partisan hack.

You refuse to criticise the Obama for His deficits.
Thus, you're a partisan hack.
Thank you for the (unsurprising) admission.

Hey ass wipe.

IDIOT!!!
So... the Obama is fully responsible for His deficits. Good to know.
And ONLY his deficits. Not the 11 trillion GOP debt he inherited from Reagan, Bush I and Bush II, nor the half a trillion in interest per year on the $11 trillion GOP debt he inherited.

Forum List

Back