CBO: US posts $900 billion dollar deficit in first nine months of fiscal year 2012 R

None. Congress would only be responsible if the president vetoed the spending and then Congress passed the budgets over the president's veto. No veto and the president owns the budget.
So... the Obama is fully responsible for His deficits. Good to know.
And ONLY his deficits. Not the 11 trillion GOP debt he inherited from Reagan, Bush I and Bush II, nor the half a trillion in interest per year on the $11 trillion GOP debt he inherited.
Excuses excuses.
Why do you give The Obama a pass on His deficits?

Actually it's more hypocritical than that. St Ronnie ran against Carter on deficits, so deficits mattered for Carter. Then Reagan and Bush I quadrupled the national debt so deficits didn't matter. Once Clinton was elected suddenly deficits were the worst thing in the world. Then when Bush II doubled the national debt, deficits again suddenly didn't matter. But the day Obama was elected deficits became worse than terrorism.

Hey ass wipe.

I say that because you are..............

What role did the dem congress controlling the purse strings play.

IDIOT!!!
None. Congress would only be responsible if the president vetoed the spending and then Congress passed the budgets over the president's veto. No veto and the president owns the budget.

So when is Dingy harry reid gonna get off his dead ass and pass a fucking budget and stop blaming Republicans? Same of Obama.

Forum List

Back