CBO: Millions Will Lose Employer Coverage Due to Obamacare Premium Spikes

That jives real well with workforce participation.

Yes it does, but of course you need to understand what those numbers mean to understand why do not contradict each other.

You bet....liberal math.

No it's called fact based math, but yes it tends to have that insidious liberal slant.

Ever increasing 16+ population means there is no inherent contradiction between jobs growing and decreased or flat LFPR.

Yes it does, but of course you need to understand what those numbers mean to understand why do not contradict each other.

You bet....liberal math.

No it's called fact based math, but yes it tends to have that insidious liberal slant.

Ever increasing 16+ population means there is no inherent contradiction between jobs growing and decreased or flat LFPR.

Ah,

Cracker Jacks is now putting out statements on economics.

I don't have ACA through my employer. My employer pays cash, for all our medical needs. I do pay a small fee per month, but like 60 dollars. It's set up like a pool for us to use.

You bet....liberal math.

Again, the full text of the CBO report that Vigilante's blogger was afraid to post can be found attached to Post #8, if anyone's interested in actually discussing the facts. Not as much fun as insulting each other, but :dunno:

From the OP:

Some of those millions will be the working poor, who could get coverage through their jobs but choose Medicaid instead. But millions of others will be thrown out of their plans by businesses who decide it’s cheaper to pay the government penalty than to offer coverage to all of their employers.

“Over the next few years, more employers are expected to respond to the availability of coverage through the marketplaces by declining to offer insurance to their employees,” the CBO said. “As employers change their insurance offerings, some of their employers are expected to enroll in coverage through the marketplaces.”

Between the pull of Medicaid and the push of employers dumping plans, some 9 million fewer people will be getting coverage through their jobs than would have been the case without Obamacare, analysts said.

We've already seen how Obamacare is spiking this year and will be worse next year.

Unintended consequences.

So what don't you understand ?

...I said YOU don't understand and that is WHY you say the stupid things you do.

UNDERSTAND? Probably not.

I see...projecting again.

Thanks.

Capiche?

So what don't you understand ?

...I said YOU don't understand and that is WHY you say the stupid things you do.

UNDERSTAND? Probably not.

I see...projecting again.

Thanks.

Capiche?

You are asking yourself ?

pjmedia ^
The slow-motion implosion of Obamacare continues with the newest report from the Congressional Budget Office foreseeing up to 9 million Americans losing their employer-based insurance coverage over the next decade because of spiking premiums. The Washington Times: Obamacare insurance premiums will leap 6 percent a year over the next decade, and companies will drop millions of employees from their health plans as insurers and employers calibrate their offerings for the new marketplace, the Congressional Budget Office said Thursday. The health law will continue to steadily grow in both cost and coverage, working toward President Obama’s goal of expanding those with...
Stop lying. Fuck, what is wrong with you people?

Are you going to supply that counter information ?

We are waiting.

i will:

~6% a year represents a historically average premium growth (which is probably why it is used). Describing such growth as "leap" or "spikes" is a LIE.

9 million Americans losing employer based coverage is again a derivative of historical trend, not a blame on Obamacare effects. So that too is a LIE

This is what happened to employer sponsored coverage between 2000 and 2008

esi.jpg

Are you going to tell us that Obamacare was secretly passed in year 2000?

I have a more credible theory - employers are electing to not provide healthcare benefits as part of employment compensation. Thankfully Obamacare now mandates midium-to-large business to provide it and will also help you afford it on your own.

Why not show those figures for 2008 through 2016.

I don't have ACA through my employer. My employer pays cash, for all our medical needs. I do pay a small fee per month, but like 60 dollars. It's set up like a pool for us to use.

So he/she pays the fine and if you get cancer, Parkinsons or some other critical illness unless you're the son in law of the daughter of the owner of Chick-fil-A, you're toast.

Forum List

Back