CBO: Millions Will Lose Employer Coverage Due to Obamacare Premium Spikes

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
pjmedia ^
The slow-motion implosion of Obamacare continues with the newest report from the Congressional Budget Office foreseeing up to 9 million Americans losing their employer-based insurance coverage over the next decade because of spiking premiums. The Washington Times: Obamacare insurance premiums will leap 6 percent a year over the next decade, and companies will drop millions of employees from their health plans as insurers and employers calibrate their offerings for the new marketplace, the Congressional Budget Office said Thursday. The health law will continue to steadily grow in both cost and coverage, working toward President Obama’s goal of expanding those with...

I've been self-insured for 38 years. Why should I give a fuck?

You shouldn't, as no one that pays for ObumaCare gives a fuck about what you do!
But I pay for ACA coverage. The ACA covers 2/3 of my premiums. Because I'm in the oil business and I'm broke.

My beef is this... my employer has never contributed to my healthcare.

Fuck the pussy employs who've been spoiled by their employers.

Employees losing Employer provided health care isn't a bug, it's a feature.

It was always part of Obama and Gruber's plan to pull a fast one on Stupid American Voters.

Can we see the quote from the CBO article.

All you hear from the left is "I don't like the source.....".

Can we see the quote from the CBO article.

All you hear from the left is "I don't like the source.....".

Everyone but you can see it.

Reposted from the virtually identical thread Vigilante has already started, you'll find the entire report attached below.

(Assuming Sun Devil has any friends on this board, would one of you take pity on him and repost the report? Mmkay, thx.)

Attachments

• 51298-2016-03-HealthInsurance.pdf
    78.6 KB · Views: 220
Employees losing Employer provided health care isn't a bug, it's a feature.

It was always part of Obama and Gruber's plan to pull a fast one on Stupid American Voters.

Unfortunately, they've found enough of them.

pjmedia ^
The slow-motion implosion of Obamacare continues with the newest report from the Congressional Budget Office foreseeing up to 9 million Americans losing their employer-based insurance coverage over the next decade because of spiking premiums. The Washington Times: Obamacare insurance premiums will leap 6 percent a year over the next decade, and companies will drop millions of employees from their health plans as insurers and employers calibrate their offerings for the new marketplace, the Congressional Budget Office said Thursday. The health law will continue to steadily grow in both cost and coverage, working toward President Obama’s goal of expanding those with...
Stop lying. Fuck, what is wrong with you people?

pjmedia ^

And what part of this is a lie ?

Could you for JUST ONCE IN YOUR SORRY LIFE provide the counter information you imply exists.

pjmedia ^

Another reason Obamacare does not matter to many.....

pjmedia ^

Are you going to supply that counter information ?

We are waiting.

pjmedia ^

We are waiting.

i will:

~6% a year represents a historically average premium growth (which is probably why it is used). Describing such growth as "leap" or "spikes" is a LIE.

9 million Americans losing employer based coverage is again a derivative of historical trend, not a blame on Obamacare effects. So that too is a LIE

This is what happened to employer sponsored coverage between 2000 and 2008

esi.jpg

Are you going to tell us that Obamacare was secretly passed in year 2000?

I have a more credible theory - employers are electing to not provide healthcare benefits as part of employment compensation. Thankfully Obamacare now mandates midium-to-large business to provide it and will also help you afford it on your own.

Last edited:
pjmedia ^

We are waiting.

i will:

~6% a year represents a historically average premium growth (which is probably why it is used). Describing such growth as "leap" or "spikes" is a LIE.

9 million Americans losing employer based coverage is again a derivative of historical trend, not a blame on Obamacare effects. So that too is a LIE

esi.jpg

I have a more credible theory - employers are electing to not provide healthcare benefits as part of employment compensation. Thankfully Obamacare now mandates midium-to-large business to provide it and will also help you afford it on your own.

Have you taken into account all the MILLIONS of FULL TIME WORKERS that have been CONVERTED into PART TIME workers?.....I didn't think so!

Have you taken into account all the MILLIONS of FULL TIME WORKERS that have been CONVERTED into PART TIME workers?.....I didn't think so!

From one falsehood to another, seems that's how conservatives roll:

04.png

pjmedia ^

We are waiting.

i will:

esi.jpg

Thankfully ?

That is hysterical. What's to be thankful for. All the jobs that won't be created because of this issue ?

Afford it on your own. You mean get others to help you afford it...right ?

You can't even get your talking points to sound credible.

Forum List

Back