Cawthorn charged with driving with revoked license for second time

Driving once on a revoked licensee is a "screw up" as one might not have known it was revoked. Doing it a 2nd time is saying "Fuck the laws, I will do what I like".

That attitude coming from one we pay to make our laws is not a good one.
Over here if you drive without a license then it invalidates your insurance. Only a prick or a criminal does that.

I don't know what they are going to do with him.

At first glance I thought he might have gotten his license suspended due to not paying for the speeding tickets.
On further consideration ... The speeding tickets were for 89 in a 65 zone, and 87 in a 70 zone.

I don't know North Carolina's code ... But here, 15 mph over the speed limit can lump a "Reckless Endangerment" citation on the speeding ticket.
Also here ... That can result in an automatic 6 month suspension of your license, and multiple accounts can cause greater time frames on suspension.

It is possible he had his license suspended, due to relative charges and penalties regarding the speeding tickets.
He just ignored that and kept driving.

Not saying that is the correct thing to do ...
Just that he may get another ticket for driving on a suspended license, if they think suspending his license makes a difference ... :auiqs.jpg:

If he can't manage his own life, maybe he shouldn't be in a position of power over others. Hope he grows up

Nice... the bottom line, Cletus, is that if he were YOUR choice politically, you wouldn't be melting down over a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Drive safe, now.
Cawthorn is a sick guy. Very twisted. Is he the best you can do?

After his reported remarks calling Zelenskyy a thug, he is on his way out.

Forum List

Back