Caught on Tape: NPR Executive Savages Conservatives, Christians & Tea Party Members

You have no evidence to the contrary.

I have concrete proof, I've listened to it. As I said in an earlier discussion I have no problem with it either, I only have a problem with paying for it. And I would if it were not left as well. We have endless communications in this country, the government doesn't need to have a propaganda channel. I like Air America as well. But I'm OK with that because I'm not paying for it. Apparently that makes me about a third of the audience...

Yeah, well I have concrete proof that contradicts yours because I've listened to it.

Jeezus what is wrong with you people?
Even you admitted their editorials are liberal. Ergo, clearly their staff is predominately liberal. You are a liberal saying liberals report the news fairly. We're not liberal telling you they are not fair to our non-liberal views. You would NEVER accept that if we said Fox presents liberal views fairly when conservative Fox reporters are doing the that we can tell you they are fair to liberal views. Yet you sit here insisting your side presents the rest of us fairly and asking what's wrong with us. The question is what's wrong with you?

You think Jews as a group are too stupid to figure out which party best represents their interests...

...hmmm...that sounds a bit anti-semitic to me.

You don't know any Jews, do you?

I know that Jewish-Americans are:

1. Disproportionately left of center in the U.S.

2. Disproportiionately successful and prosperous.

3. Disproportionately better educated.

I think they're collectively savvy enough to know which party best serves them.

All those facts are true. But to answer your question on why they would vote liberal when the left supports the destruction of Israel, you have to actually know Jews to understand.

You think Jews as a group are too stupid to figure out which party best represents their interests...

...hmmm...that sounds a bit anti-semitic to me.
Did I say that?

Noooooooooo!

Next...........

Yes you did. You said they don't realize who they're siding with, which of course implies they're too stupid to be capable of that realization.

You're the bigot here.
You're up here defending NPR. An NPR executive went on an anti-semitic rant. His lil' liberal colleague liked the sound of it......I would say that it is YOU who is the bigot here,

I simply said they need to start realizing who they side with.

Start looking at the anti-semitism that comes so often from the left these days. It's becoming a pattern.

No wonder you're known up here as Dante's lil' brother......You're not very bright.

impossible
someone cant be a felon unless they are CONVICTED

idiot
Someone can commit felonious acts and not get indicted. IDIOT! :lol:

Acquiring illegal prescriptions of Oxycontin is a felony, is it not?
yes, but the person you are claiming did it, actually didnt
but you believe the fucking lies because you are too fucking stupid

You are a pathetic partisan hack.

Using your fucked up logic, no CEO would ever be guilty of anything, since they got their employees to actually commit the crime.

I guess, in your world, Pablo Escobar should be let out of prison, since he wasn't actually smuggling the drugs himself.

Fool.

Someone can commit felonious acts and not get indicted. IDIOT! :lol:

Acquiring illegal prescriptions of Oxycontin is a felony, is it not?

Using your fucked up logic, no CEO would ever be guilty of anything, since they got their employees to actually commit the crime.

I guess, in your world, Pablo Escobar should be let out of prison, since he wasn't actually smuggling the drugs himself.

Fool.
you are fucking [pathetic
fuck off

I'm surprised the USMB Right isn't vigorously asserting this guy's free speech rights,

they way they did Juan Williams'.

Oh wait, no, I'm not surprised.
he has the right to say stupid shit
he doesnt have the right to say stupid shit and not face the consequences
Juan Williams didnt say stupid shit

“I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot,” Williams said on the "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday. “But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

Read more: Juan Williams fired by NPR - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

So what about people with large crucifixes around their neck? Or Jews wearing yarmulkes? Or Hindu women wearing those shawls over one shoulder, and a dot on their forehead? Or Sikh men wearing those silly turbans?

What about Catholic priests? If that is not the very definition of "identifying yourself first and foremost by your religion", then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the USMB Right isn't vigorously asserting this guy's free speech rights,

“I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot,” Williams said on the "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday. “But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

So what about people with large crucifixes around their neck? Or Jews wearing yarmulkes? Or Hindu women wearing those shawls over one shoulder, and a dot on their forehead? Or Sikh men wearing those silly turbans?

What about Catholic priests? If that is not the very definition of "identifying yourself first and foremost by your religion", then I don't know what is.
and Juan got fired
it wasnt stupid what he said because he was relating a personal experience

you are just too fucking stupid and partisan to get it

Fool.
fuck off
:lol:

Whassamatta? Got spittle all over your screen, imbecile?

Ask mommy for another graham cracker.

and Juan got fired
it wasnt stupid what he said because he was relating a personal experience

you are just too fucking stupid and partisan to get it
Like you, he said stupid shit.

And more importantly, he broke NPR rules that they continually had warned him about, for months preceding the firing. He had committed these breach of rules and was warned. And when he did it again, they fired him.

Is requiring your analysts to have a "view from nowhere" a good idea? I don't think so, but that's NPR's policy. He violated it.

Fool.
fuck off
:lol:

Whassamatta? Got spittle all over your screen, imbecile?

Ask mommy for another graham cracker.
again, fuck off

Have Jews & Catholics been blowing people up?

Not on planes. So what we have is a false analogy.

You just don't understand the analogy. Go smarten up.

Her hatred for Islam blinds her.

He's an idiot who made NPR look as stupid as it is.

I think it's flipping outrageously hilarious. The funniest part is his smug, condescending arrogance regarding his (and his friends') superior wit and intelligence....all being asserted while he's being SET UP like the idiot he is....
LOLOLOLOL!

Oh dat funny.

I thought O'Reilly probably shouldn't have used Juan Williams as the commentator on this incident last night as Williams can be perceived as having an ax to grind and therefore probably not one who would be seen as objective.

But it was funny, and after the way that Williams was crucified by NPR, there was a sweet irony to him being allowed to comment on REAL prejudice and bias demonstrated by an NPR bigwig.

And yeah, I didn't miss the irony of this NPR idiot's arrogance in accusing others of being more ignorant and unintelligent while he himself was being royally scammed. :)

This shows how easy it is for enemies of the state to take advantage of members of the left in positions where they can do real harm.

All you have to do is wave enough money in front of them, take up a few of their causes, and they'll sell this country out. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this. This is a serious national security issue. People with extreme anti-American ideologies can easily manipulate a tree-hugger or a liberal. It's all so innocent on the surface because they've been told that Muslims are the victim in this and they just want to be fair. Meanwhile they're being played.

Yep And liberal elitists are far too arrogant to admit that they can't comprehend an incomprehensible, contradictory, ancient text, written in Arabic. Only the "stupid" Fox News watchers would admit that.

He's an idiot who made NPR look as stupid as it is.

I think it's flipping outrageously hilarious. The funniest part is his smug, condescending arrogance regarding his (and his friends') superior wit and intelligence....all being asserted while he's being SET UP like the idiot he is....
LOLOLOLOL!

Oh dat funny.

I thought O'Reilly probably shouldn't have used Juan Williams as the commentator on this incident last night as Williams can be perceived as having an ax to grind and therefore probably not one who would be seen as objective.

But it was funny, and after the way that Williams was crucified by NPR, there was a sweet irony to him being allowed to comment on REAL prejudice and bias demonstrated by an NPR bigwig.

And yeah, I didn't miss the irony of this NPR idiot's arrogance in accusing others of being more ignorant and unintelligent while he himself was being royally scammed. :)

This shows how easy it is for enemies of the state to take advantage of members of the left in positions where they can do real harm.

All you have to do is wave enough money in front of them, take up a few of their causes, and they'll sell this country out. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this. This is a serious national security issue. People with extreme anti-American ideologies can easily manipulate a tree-hugger or a liberal. It's all so innocent on the surface because they've been told that Muslims are the victim in this and they just want to be fair. Meanwhile they're being played.

You do raise an interesting point. If a supposedly well educated NPR executive can be so easily persuaded to express the stuff this guy did to obviously anti-Americans, I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to get other anti-American types to express things that becomes useful propaganda tools for those who intend us no good whatsoever.

It's a stupid analogy. Allie is exactly right........Show us where Jews, Catholics, or any other religion is continually threatening, and trying to find ways to kill americans the way muslims are.

Forum List

Back