Cats vs Dogs - Romney

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
cats are a lot smarterthan dogs - despite "research" to the contrary

They are low maintenance -don't need humans

Have travelled thousandsofmiles to get back to their homes....

cats are a lot smarterthan dogs - despite "research" to the contrary

They are low maintenance -don't need humans

Have travelled thousandsofmiles to get back to their homes....

Actually, my Cat hates Romney...

I have a picture of him at the bottom of her litter box.

So you really think that the "Seamus had it coming" stance is going to get you anywhere?

dogs-against-romney-mitt-romney-seamus-sick-car-politics-1332013962.jpg

Uncle Ferd says he's better off w/o her...
:cool:
Couple split over wife's 550 cats
May 27, 2012 -- An Israeli man says he wants to divorce his wife because she refuses to part with her 550 cats.
The man, whose name was not reported, petitioned the Rabbinical Court in Beersheba for divorce from his cat-loving wife this past week, The Times of Israel, Jerusalem, reported Sunday.

He told the court he was unable to sleep in the couple's bedroom because his wife's hundreds of cats were constantly sleeping on the bed.

The man said the cats also blocked his access to the bathroom and did not allow him to cook in the kitchen, the Hebrew daily Maariv reported Wednesday. When he sat down at the table to eat, the cats would jump up and steal his food, he said in his divorce request.

The couple tried to reconcile as ordered by the rabbinical court; however, the wife was unable to part with her pets and instead decided to part with her husband.

Read more: Couple split over wife's 550 cats - UPI.com

See also:

Dog follows cyclists for 1,139 miles
May 28, 2012 -- A Chinese man said he will adopt a stray dog after the canine followed him and a group of long-distance cyclists for more than 1,139 miles.
The cyclists told Chinese state television CCTV the white dog, which they dubbed Xiaosa, or Little Sa, began following them when a member of the group gave her food May 4 and the canine continued to follow them for 24 days, CBS News reported.

The cyclists, who said Little Sa joined them in Kangding, Sichuan province, and followed them all the way to Lhasa, Tibet, said they fed and took care of the dog during the journey, China Daily reported.

Zhang Heng, who described the dog as "a buddy and a friend," said he plans to adopt her. "I would like to take the dog home and take care of her. She has been a stray on the road for a long time. She needs a home," he said.

Source

Last edited:
I agree but I've a little issue with it. I mean, about the cats that they can travel thousand of miles not like
dogs. Actually, I came to know if you leave them across some water stream or canal or river, then they
can't find their find. I considered is enthusiastic. Whats you say?

Forum List

Back