Catholics have a majority on the Supreme Court and yet...

People see like Votto see what they want to see. It's like looking for lost car keys to them. Once they find what they are looking for they stop looking.

Unfortunately for them, the universe has a self compensating feature that teaches them hard lessons for doing so.

I see a Catholic church that has declared abortion as murder, yet they give sermons of the evils of global warming and building walls instead.

I should really be focused on how nice the Vatican looks at Christmas time, my bad.
Like I said, you see what you want to see.

People see like Votto see what they want to see. It's like looking for lost car keys to them. Once they find what they are looking for they stop looking.

Unfortunately for them, the universe has a self compensating feature that teaches them hard lessons for doing so.

I see a Catholic church that has declared abortion as murder, yet they give sermons of the evils of global warming and building walls instead.

I should really be focused on how nice the Vatican looks at Christmas time, my bad.

And that is the beauty of the unborn.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's great, you can't even hear them scream as they try to avoid the surgical instruments.

And that is the beauty of the unborn.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's great, you can't even hear them scream as they try to avoid the surgical instruments.
You don't have any idea the level of involvement the church has against abortion, do you?

Because the evil, paedophile Pope is hiding behind his so called RELIGION.

How in the world do people continue to follow this horrific EVIL. All you Catholics should be ashamed for the cover ups.

Hurting, abusing children. The god damn woman don't say a word. What is the point of empowering them. They sympathize with all these weak evil pedo, HOMOS....fall for the manipulation.... Notice..... it's always the puny, weak, likeable members of humanity doing the damage.

PHUKK I would have walked in with an assault rifle.

Christians, Catholics, Islam, and THE evil JEWS... All pedos....all corrupt

If this would have happened in our community

Forum List

Back