Christian denominations that are "inclusive" of LGBT will die...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...because it is not possible to say that homosexuality/transgenderism is not a sin and remain true to the Gospels.

While it is true that according to the Bible homosexuality is a sin...……….it also says to judge not, lest ye be judged.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
While it is true that according to the Bible homosexuality is a sin...……….it also says to judge not, lest ye be judged.
That don't fly, the whole point of religion is to tell you the difference between right and wrong.

A Christian denomination that is "inclusive" of a group of people who are openly practicing sin, and not repenting for it, has no future.

He added while casting the first stone.
At the end of the story, Jesus told the adulterous woman to commit this sin no more.

He didn't tell her, hey, adultery is fine by me, keep it up.

That don't fly, the whole point of religion is to tell you the difference between right and wrong.

A Christian denomination that is "inclusive" of a group of people who are openly practicing sin, and not repenting for it, has no future.

Got it. If Jesus wouldn't have hung around with all those whores and tax collectors, he would have probably lived a lot longer, Right?

At the end of the story, Jesus told the adulterous woman to commit this sin no more.

What did Jesus say about divorce? You love to focus on the sins of others while ignoring those that hit close to home. Get your own roof under under order.

Got it. If Jesus wouldn't have hung around with all those whores and tax collectors, he would have probably lived a lot longer, Right?
Jesus did not sanction the sins of prostitutes and tax collectors, he asked them to repent. The story of Zacchaeus proves this.

What did Jesus say about divorce? You love to focus on the sins of others while ignoring those that hit close to home. Get your own roof under under.
I did not cause my divorce, so the sin is not mine.

What did Jesus say about divorce? You love to focus on the sins of others while ignoring those that hit close to home. Get your own roof under under.

I am sure your numerous poor decisions had nothing to do with it. Not to worry, you can always blame others for your failures in life.

I am sure your numerous poor decisions had nothing to do with it. Not to worry, you can always blame others for failures in life.
You always do this. You can't win an argument so you attack me ad hominum. I've called you on this before, but you always resort to cheap tactics. I'm done trying to reason with you. I'm putting your gay ass on ignore.

I am sure your numerous poor decisions had nothing to do with it. Not to worry, you can always blame others for failures in life.
You always do this. You can't win an argument so you attack me ad hominum. I've called you on this before, but you always resort to cheap tactics. I'm done trying to reason with you. I'm putting your gay ass on ignore.

Me too! Me Too!!!!!!!

Church is not a club for saints but a hospital for sinners.

But sinners need to acknowledge their sins and attempt to mend their ways.

The LGBT crowd do not acknowledge their sins, they boast of them.

The LGBT lifestyle is inconsistent with Christianity and cannot be "included" by a Church that is faithful to the Gospels.

Doesn’t it just suck having to live by the same standards you set for others?

Since this is our last contact: I wish nothing; but the best for you. You’re an asshole; but I hope you find happiness. Cheers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back