Catholic univ adds "Queer Peers" mentorship program

Gays want to be treated like everyone else, so the school forms a mentoring program specifically for gays.

<blink, blink>

Why don't they just form a mentoring program for all newbies, one that anyone is free to join?

More proof that the diversity meme is just bullshit babble for special treatment.

Gays want to be treated like everyone else, so the school forms a mentoring program specifically for gays.

<blink, blink>

Why don't they just form a mentoring program for all newbies, one that anyone is free to join?

More proof that the diversity meme is just bullshit babble for special treatment.

Nothing like talking out of your ass,

"Chicago Quarter Mentors (CQMs) are an essential part of the Chicago Quarter Program and serve as a resource to new students through their transition to DePaul University."

New Student Family Engagement - Chicago Quarter Mentor

Equality is so overrated :rolleyes:

How will they know how "special" they are if there are no programs to tell them so?

Queer Peers? Okay, I'll give them a few style points for that one, but I thought queers was pretty high up on the PC list of no-nos.

What's next for them, a packed fudge sale?

<blink, blink>

Educational institutions have always had special programs to help various groups acclimate to the environment. There are programs for foreign language students and students with disabilities. The purpose of these programs are to help students integrate into university life so they can be treated like everyone else.

<blink, blink>

If you had ever even been on a college/university campus, you would know how ignorant your blinking statement is.

Gives a whole new meaning to

Educate yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blink, blink>

If you had ever even been on a college/university campus, you would know how ignorant your blinking statement is.

Educate yourself.

I've never seen a college campus that didn't have a program to acclimate new students.

The University is treating gay students like any other disabled student. There's nothing wrong with that.
so being gay is a disability if that's true where's the awda money? (AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT )
haven't seen any goverment funded fashionable boutiques on the claremont colleges campuses.

<blink, blink>

"Chicago Quarter Mentors (CQMs) are an essential part of the Chicago Quarter Program and serve as a resource to new students through their transition to DePaul University."

So they already have a mentoring program to help new students acclimate. One that everyone is free to join ... as I stated they should.

So why the hell do they need a special program for gays? Gays can join this mentoring program and get all the guidance they may need. Being gay isn't a disability.

Thanks for proving my point that 'diversity' is just bullshit for special treatment.

<blink, blink>

Educate yourself.

Luddly posts gibberish, as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

<blink, blink>

So they already have a mentoring program to help new students acclimate. One that everyone is free to join ... as I stated they should.

So why the hell do they need a special program for gays? Gays can join this mentoring program and get all the guidance they may need. Being gay isn't a disability.

Thanks for proving my point that 'diversity' is just bullshit for special treatment.
somebody's pissy because they weren't invited to the party

<blink, blink>

Educational institutions have always had special programs to help various groups acclimate to the environment. There are programs for foreign language students and students with disabilities. The purpose of these programs are to help students integrate into university life so they can be treated like everyone else.

This school already has a mentoring program to help newbies. Gays do not have a language barrier. Being gay isn't a disability (well, not yet ... give it time). So? Why the hell do gays need a special program when there's already a mentoring program in place for all? Aren't we suppose to stop making a big deal out of someone being gay? Yes, a special program just for gays will accomplish this. :rolleyes:

Like I said, it's bullshit that equality is the stated end-game; special treatment is.

<blink, blink>

somebody's pissy because they weren't invited to the party

wtf are you babbling about? Inclusion is what gays want, yes? Then why not just include them in the mentoring program that already exists? Why create a special, separate program that isn't needed.

the reigning expert in those matters are we?

Forum List

Back