Catholic advocacy group running anti-Dodger ads

Figures you're in denial.
Any idea what Christian teachings are on the issue of pedophilia?

What you have is a rogue band of rainbow priests, enabled by a Leftist Pope.

The deepest, darkest, part of hell awaits them.

Should I mention it was fags hiding in the Church?

It was an outlet for gay males who didn't want to be "out" and wanted to remain in their community.

That's why I prefer tolerance of homosexuals in our society vs. trying to make them something they aren't.

Respond to the actual post instead of using tu quo que equivocation attempts to avoid responding.
Why are you trying to dodge the truth? A satirical group of homos triggers the hell out of you and the Catholics can't handle it either.

Why are you trying to dodge the truth? A satirical group of homos triggers the hell out of you and the Catholics can't handle it either.

If the Dodgers want to honor them, fine. Just they should know that a portion of their fan base finds the Sisters to be blasphemous sinning assholes.

Your side has decided forced acceptance or even celebration is the new paradigm, not tolerance anymore, and you get all hissy when people punch back.

Christians can't handle it?

How so?

Muslims are a group who could never handle it because you would be dead.

Okfucktard won't answer it because as usual he/she/it can't handle actual responses to their attempted tu quo que hackery.

It was an outlet for gay males who didn't want to be "out" and wanted to remain in their community.

That's why I prefer tolerance of homosexuals in our society vs. trying to make them something they aren't.

The queers targeted children... so do mainstream queers
It's just a fact

We're Catholic and I decided long ago our children would be watched carefully in Church activities...and also any activity where pedos prey on children, schools, athletics, ... anywhere. It's an epidemic

If the Dodgers want to honor them, fine. Just they should know that a portion of their fan base finds the Sisters to be blasphemous sinning assholes.

Your side has decided forced acceptance or even celebration is the new paradigm, not tolerance anymore, and you get all hissy when people punch back.
Look in the mirror.

The queers targeted children... so do mainstream queers
It's just a fact

We're Catholic and I decided long ago our children would be watched carefully in Church activities...and also any activity where pedos prey on children, schools, athletics, ... anywhere. It's an epidemic

We had a few in Boy Scouts as well. Two of them are still rotting in prison.

We had a few in Boy Scouts as well. Two of them are still rotting in prison.
canteen-boy.gif

Forum List

Back