Cath-a-phobics, Birthers And Racists Oh My!!

Ted Cruz is not a Catholic. I have a friend who is a friend of the family and his father was a Protestant Minister - a born again Christian. So is Ted Cruz from what I've been told about him. My friend believes he would make a great president. I've already went on record here telling you all the same thing I told him. I do not believe Barack Obama is leaving office in 2016.
This is the most fucked up post I read in a while,so do tell how is Obama going to get 2/3rds of the states (who hates his ass, see Obama care) to vote for this amendment?

The little wetback with the wacky wife doesn't scare anyone, except maybe GOPers how'd actually like to win this time.
Nothin racist about that!
It HAS to be about race. So WHAT if he was a lawyer and highly educated? So WHAT if he has only served one term in the Senate?
They are ONLY complaining because he is Hispanic!

YOU only say that because YOU hate Hispanics.
I AM hispanic! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You must be one of those "uncle Tom" Hispanics.
I guess so. :lmao:
No "good" Hispanic would EVER back stab his own people right?
My mother's family fled Cuba with nothing but the clothes on their backs thanks to Fidel Castro and the bastards that supported him like Rafael Cruz Sr. So the Cruz's can kindly go to hell. :thup:

Yet Castro is the darling of the Roman Catholic Institution, the popes love him and you have no problem supporting them. Interesting. Could it be because Cruz is a Protestant Preacher? What say you?

The little wetback with the wacky wife doesn't scare anyone, except maybe GOPers how'd actually like to win this time.

Wetback? Wacky wife? What is up with the personal attacks? Are you feeling THAT Threatened?
Not threatened in the slightest. He's a nutter, like Palin. We're just playing Whack-A-Wetback for fun and games.

Ted Cruz is not a Catholic. I have a friend who is a friend of the family and his father was a Protestant Minister - a born again Christian. So is Ted Cruz from what I've been told about him. My friend believes he would make a great president. I've already went on record here telling you all the same thing I told him. I do not believe Barack Obama is leaving office in 2016.
This is the most fucked up post I read in a while,so do tell how is Obama going to get 2/3rds of the states (who hates his ass, see Obama care) to vote for this amendment?

I do not know how he is going to do it. I only know he isn't leaving. I am telling you. He is not leaving. He won't be leaving. We'll talk in 2016. God willing. You'll see with your own eyes. He's not leaving.

Oh the left is coming UNSCREWED! When Ted said he would run for president the left went wild! The complaints thus far from here no less.

1, He's NOT a citizen!
WOW! I mean damn! All of a sudden THEY are "birthers"?

2, You KNOW he's Catholic?
WOW! NOW his religion matters?

3, You know his one parent is Cuban AND he has a Hispanic name?
WOW! All of a sudden race matters?

I MYSELF would SUGGEST that ANY statement made about Cruz's ability or background simply be written off as good ol democrat racist remarks.
It HAS to be because he has a brown tint right?

Cruz SCARES democrats, he SCARES them BAD. And when the democrats are SCARED the Republicans MUST be doing something right!
SHAME on those Cath-a-phobic Racist Birthers! Shame on them!

Ted Cruz is a Baptist.

I AM hispanic! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My mother's family fled Cuba with nothing but the clothes on their backs thanks to Fidel Castro and the bastards that supported him like Rafael Cruz Sr. So the Cruz's can kindly go to hell. :thup:

Yet Castro is the darling of the Roman Catholic Institution, the popes love him and you have no problem supporting them. Interesting. Could it be because Cruz is a Protestant Preacher? What say you?
Keep that idiocy to your own ridiculous threads please.

:rofl:

It's all going completely over their heads! :lmao:

I love it!

Well, no one said that Conservatives are intellectual heavy-hitters, you know...
I suggest YOU vote for CRUZ to PROVE you are not a racist!

I don't vote based on skin color or genitalia.
I vote based on issues.
It's called "thinking".
Try it, you might like it.

Oh, and I don't need to type everything in bold.
You are just hiding YOUR racist thinking.

I am the OP. Now just why did you sell out your people?
You DO want to be a GOOD little Hispanic right?
Just like me? SUPPORT Cruz and PROVE you are worthy to be Hispanic.

Ted Cruz is Baptist, not Catholic. You need to get an education.

RealClearReligion - You Shall Know Cruz By His Deeds

Soo the title should read Christian-a-phobic?

Wetback? Wacky wife? What is up with the personal attacks? Are you feeling THAT Threatened?
Not threatened in the slightest. He's a nutter, like Palin. We're just playing Whack-A-Wetback for fun and games.
Not amused, PMH.
Can't say as that concerns me.

Soo the title should read Christian-a-phobic?

No you should shut up and grow up.

I was talking to Jeri. Though your post is almost as stupid.

Forum List

Back