Cat Scan of Hillary's brain

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Breaking news: Hillary collapsed again after another coughing fit and was raced to a hospital where she had a cat scan of her brain.

Upon scanning her brain, they saw that her brain was divided into 3 separate sections. One section had millenial, basement, Bernie supporters, the other had deplorables, and the last section were all drone Hillary supporters.

No word yet on a diagnosis.

space bugs crawling around in there, maybe push her buttons, see if the bug farts make her head explode...

Breaking news: Hillary collapsed again after another coughing fit and was raced to a hospital where she had a cat scan of her brain.

Upon scanning her brain, they saw that her brain was divided into 3 separate sections. One section had millenial, basement, Bernie supporters, the other had deplorables, and the last section were all drone Hillary supporters.

" Satire " need to be in " Satire " and I find your thread funny...

th

I have the catscan results in the image below.................nothing there
maxresdefault.jpg

I have the catscan results in the image below.................nothing there
maxresdefault.jpg
The entire brain seems to be missing, it must be somewhere else in her body
maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back