Breaking: Trumps tax returns leaked to media, media destroys them!

• Banned
Well, shit just got real.

Let us reiterate: Americans have absolutely no right to see these documents or be made aware of their contents, and that is why we eradicated these records and disposed of what remained of them at a location we refuse to disclose.

Trump's tax returns leaked to, destroyed by, media outlet

The Onion.

LOL

Yeah, who are they? Not familiar with them, but I'm glad to see someone in the media can do the right thing.

Let us reiterate: Americans have absolutely no right to see these documents or be made aware of their contents, and that is why we eradicated these records and disposed of what remained of them at a location we refuse to disclose.

The Onion.

LOL

Yeah, who are they? Not familiar with them, but I'm glad to see someone in the media can do the right thing.

The Onion.

The Onion.

LOL

fyi...nothing is real...
It's a SATIRE Site...a very good one.

While this is still not news... it's breaking indeed.

I suppose, they were not bought by the Clintons.

While this is still not news... it's breaking indeed.

I suppose, they were not bought by the Clintons.

In stacks of Trump board game money. lol

image.jpeg

The Onion.

LOL

fyi...nothing is real...
It's a SATIRE Site...a very good one.

I guess any time you liberals are confronted with someone you don't like, you have to say it's fake, amiright?

ShortbusExpert you really do earn your name every day

Dopey the Onion is fucking satire.

Didn't that quote you posted in blue give it away or perhaps the pure satire of the entire article? Don't answer dopey.

This one takes the cake, ShortbusExpert gets trolled by the Onion and he puts BREAKING... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MoVED TO SATIRE

Well... SwimExpert must now join the scores of nutbags who can't tell when they read a fake news story. Sad. Believe me.

Just because you don't like a news story doesn't mean it's fake.
the article comes from the website, The Onion...and the Onion ONLY WRITES SATIRE and only has Satire on their site. they are very good at it, mixing some real stuff with their fake stuff in real time of what is going on around us. Go to your link and read up on who they say they are...the About parts....

Didn't that quote you posted in blue give it away or perhaps the pure satire of the entire article? Don't answer dopey.

This one takes the cake, ShortbusExpert gets trolled by the Onion and he puts BREAKING... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always knew you were a liberal troll. You're up in arms right along with the rest of the liberals, trying to deny something just because you don't like it.

MoVED TO SATIRE

LOL- apparently he believed the Onion.....especially this part....
  1. Employing our confidential sources within the U.S. government to locate and destroy any additional physical copies of Mr. Trump’s returns so that no person may look upon them unrightfully.
  2. Directing The Onion’s extensive cyberwarfare division to erase all electronic documentation of the returns from government and private hard drives.

the article comes from the website, The Onion...and the Onion ONLY WRITES SATIRE and only has Satire on their site.

Yeah, because anything that doesn't toe the line of pro-Hillary liberal bias must be fake, amiright? It's either in the tank for Clinton, or it's fake. No other option. Liberals suck.

They destroyed them by pouring some olive oil into a pan, adding in some diced garlic and onions, chopped celerly, the tax returns, tossing until glazed, then added pepper, salt, seasonings and bits of chicken, and a pinch of Sautire. Served with a Mike's Lemonade. Or two, or three.

Forum List

Back