Cassius Clay has left us...

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Muhammad Ali has passed away and today is one of the darkest days in Boxing. Growing up I can remember the words of the greatest boxer ever and I can remember some of the greatest fights. Never was there a man whose fists were so fast and his feet so light. Never was there a boxer that was poetic when he spoke before and after his fights.

As all of us remember the Greatest Boxer ever it just amazes me no one since Ali last fight has ever risen to be the hero, the champion, the greatest boxer ever, and I doubt anyone can ever fill that legend shoes.

Rest In Peace and best wishes to his family, loved ones and to all the fans that enjoyed his career and life...

Bruce T Laney

upload_2016-6-4_6-52-18.jpeg

Muhammad Ali, boxing champion and global good-will ambassador, dies at 74

Last edited:
I watched Ali get his ass kicked when he should have stopped boxing..
Another dumb post, from an idiot.

Ali was the greatest heavy weight fighter.

RIP.
Have a good cry and then log back on....He was not the greatest, yet one of them..
Apologize for your stupid post....or...or....or....else!
He was great until he became a Muslim in name only..
Why do you hate Muslims?

yet another dumb post by a dumb ass.

And since he was Muslim...

... which means he didn't believe Jesus is the Savior...

... he wasn't saved...

... unless he was baptized as a child...

... and confessed that Jesus is the Savior.

A good example of someone who believed in works-righteousness...

... rather than a righteousness based in faith...

... and belief that Jesus is the Messiah.

Last edited:

RIP.
well yeah he is an idiot no doubt as so many know but I would say this is actually one of his extreme rare moments when he actually made a reasonable post because that is true about Ali that he should have retired when he was on top but stayed around and kept boxing when he was long washed up. He went and pulled a warren moon.a quarterback who never knew when to give it up and call it quits playing past his prime and embarrassed himself later in his years.

Same with Ali,However you are correct,those facts cannot be denied or refuted that was he easily the greatest heavy weight fighter ever.He stayed around longer than he should have but it still doesnt take away that fact that he was the greatest boxer ever.

RIP.
Have a good cry and then log back on....He was not the greatest, yet one of them..
Apologize for your stupid post....or...or....or....else!

that would be a first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back