Cassidy Hutchinson defends herself in first post-testimony TV interview

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump White House aide who delivered bombshell testimony to the House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection, defended the anecdotes she recounted under oath in her first TV interview since her Capitol Hill testimony.

[…]

Hutchinson recounted that an attorney she initially worked with, who had been provided through Trump’s political connections and money, had made clear to her the less she recalled to House investigators, the better. She answered several questions in her initial interviews – before switching attorneys – with “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall,” but it “was information I very clearly recalled.”’

It would be interesting to hear Hutchinson’s response to the following questions:

As of January 2017, you knew who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president; given these facts, what motivated you to work in an administration presided over by the likes of Trump?

Knowing who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president, did you believe at the time that Trump, like Reagan before him, would resign himself to be a vacuous figurehead allowing competent administrators to run the executive branch?

And knowing who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president, shouldn’t you have anticipated that his presidency would end in infamy and failure, that you would be testifying to Trump’s corruptions and crimes, and that you would consequently be in fear for your safety subject to violent attack by Trump supporters?

I vaguely remember what she said during her testimony, but she said that (initially) working for Trump was her "dream job"

Then it went to hell on her. The same with other aides. Total chaos and not what they expected.

‘Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump White House aide who delivered bombshell testimony to the House committee investigating the January 6 insurrection, defended the anecdotes she recounted under oath in her first TV interview since her Capitol Hill testimony.

[…]

Hutchinson recounted that an attorney she initially worked with, who had been provided through Trump’s political connections and money, had made clear to her the less she recalled to House investigators, the better. She answered several questions in her initial interviews – before switching attorneys – with “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall,” but it “was information I very clearly recalled.”’

It would be interesting to hear Hutchinson’s response to the following questions:

As of January 2017, you knew who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president; given these facts, what motivated you to work in an administration presided over by the likes of Trump?

Knowing who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president, did you believe at the time that Trump, like Reagan before him, would resign himself to be a vacuous figurehead allowing competent administrators to run the executive branch?

And knowing who and what Trump was – a liar, racist, bigot, misogynist, incompetent, corrupt, and unfit to be president, shouldn’t you have anticipated that his presidency would end in infamy and failure, that you would be testifying to Trump’s corruptions and crimes, and that you would consequently be in fear for your safety subject to violent attack by Trump supporters?
~~~~~~
Tainted and biased questioning that would be objected to by a wet behind the ears attorney with one months experience.

[…]

The poor, entitled brat didn't get a raise or a promotion, so she's throwing a tantrum. Gold digger for hire.

[…]

LOL Did you buy her book at least?

I don’t blame the dumb broad. It’s how she is allowing herself to be pimped by the left for another fake narrative. She had nothing of evidentiary value to offer, only hearsay.

Forum List

Back