Cashing in on a crisis

I'm selling tiny wooden swords so you can challenge the virus to a duel!

Take THAT you filthy virus...HA! :Boom2:

They are the size and shape of a toothpick...as a matter of fact...they ARE a toothpick! And at the low low price of $5 each (+ shipping and handling), you can buy several to help combat the global menace of the evil corona virus!

DO YOUR PART to combat this threat to humanity and send cash only to THUNKS VIRUS COMBAT SWORDS dot com :banana:

:yes_text12:

Alex Jones Is Told to Stop Selling Sham Anti-Coronavirus Toothpaste

The New York State attorney general has issued a cease-and-desist order to Alex Jones, the conservative radio host, alarmed by false claims on his website that his diet supplements and toothpaste could be used to fight the coronavirus.

The thing is his followers are so feeble-minded they are most at risk. I do wonder if there is any limit to this characters corruption ?
Jim Bakker, the huckster has to stop selling crap too

It depends...if he can demonstrate that it can then the NY State AG (probably a ****) can eat a dick.
"Jew" is only 3 letters
Shit! That's why it keeps doing that...thanks bud.
Poor little hate filled trumpscum
draino.jpg
Drink up, hooker.

Alex Jones Is Told to Stop Selling Sham Anti-Coronavirus Toothpaste

The New York State attorney general has issued a cease-and-desist order to Alex Jones, the conservative radio host, alarmed by false claims on his website that his diet supplements and toothpaste could be used to fight the coronavirus.

The thing is his followers are so feeble-minded they are most at risk. I do wonder if there is any limit to this characters corruption ?
Jim Bakker, the huckster has to stop selling crap too
Yes I saw that. Wasnt his Dad caught shagging a parishioner some time ago ? Or was it another Man of God ?

Forum List

Back