Trump Announces He Supports Democrat Secret Abortion Bill

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
House passes coronavirus relief bill after Trump announces his support - CNNPolitics

"The House of Representatives passed a bipartisan legislative package in response to the spread of coronavirus in the early hours of Saturday morning -- The bill passed with broad, bipartisan support and a final tally of 363-40 with 40 Republicans voting against it and Independent Justin Amash of Michigan voting "present" -- In a series of tweets, the President said, "I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening...I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES!"

Just like I called it yesterday -- despite all of the fearmongering and outright lying by Republicans about abortions this, Hyde amendment that -- I said that Trump will announce he supports the bill and Trumpers will automatically forget all of the fearmongering talk -- or lie and say Trump forced Pelosi to remove the made-up "secret abortion" clause from the bill -- but make no mistake, they were lying....and they need to own it....

Now again....can any Trumper show me the part of the bill where it allowed for abortions??? As is usual with republicans, whatever they accuse the other side of doing is actually something they are doing themselves..

So when they whine about "unrelated goodies" being put in a bill, and claim Democrats tried to use this bill for a secret abortion slush fund -- ask the Trumpers why did Republicans try to include a bailout for oil companies in this bill?? What does giving money to shale oil companies have to do with the coronavirus and helping families first?

"To oil industry executives, though, COVID-19 smells like opportunity. Citing a plunging demand for oil linked to the virus and the industry’s global failure to curb its own production, U.S. oil companies just asked the Trump administration for a long list of special handouts."

Trump's coronavirus handout to oil industry would be dumb, destructive

House passes coronavirus relief bill after Trump announces his support - CNNPolitics

"The House of Representatives passed a bipartisan legislative package in response to the spread of coronavirus in the early hours of Saturday morning -- The bill passed with broad, bipartisan support and a final tally of 363-40 with 40 Republicans voting against it and Independent Justin Amash of Michigan voting "present" -- In a series of tweets, the President said, "I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening...I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES!"

Just like I called it yesterday -- despite all of the fearmongering and outright lying by Republicans about abortions this, Hyde amendment that -- I said that Trump will announce he supports the bill and Trumpers will automatically forget all of the fearmongering talk -- or lie and say Trump forced Pelosi to remove the made-up "secret abortion" clause from the bill -- but make no mistake, they were lying....and they need to own it....

Now again....can any Trumper show me the part of the bill where it allowed for abortions??? As is usual with republicans, whatever they accuse the other side of doing is actually something they are doing themselves..

So when they whine about "unrelated goodies" being put in a bill, and claim Democrats tried to use this bill for a secret abortion slush fund -- ask the Trumpers why did Republicans try to include a bailout for oil companies in this bill?? What does giving money to shale oil companies have to do with the coronavirus and helping families first?

"To oil industry executives, though, COVID-19 smells like opportunity. Citing a plunging demand for oil linked to the virus and the industry’s global failure to curb its own production, U.S. oil companies just asked the Trump administration for a long list of special handouts."

The loophole in question was taken out on Thursday. So no, President Trump does not support the abortion loophole. It was caught, and Nancy dropped it.

Have you now met your propaganda quota for the day?

So much for Presidential leadership

The loophole in question was taken out on Thursday. So no, President Trump does not support the abortion loophole. It was caught, and Nancy dropped it.

Have you now met your propaganda quota for the day?
-rea091 (67).jpg

Forum List

Back