Carville to GOP: A Disaster on your hands!

I still think Romney will win, Every state has a different opinion of Newt, last I heard, Romney is gonna win here in Florida.

James_Carville_Is_Gollum.jpg

Carville-1.jpg

this-funky-cat-totally-looks-like-funky-james-carville.jpg

carville.gif

I still think Romney will win, Every state has a different opinion of Newt, last I heard, Romney is gonna win here in Florida.

Depends where the polls are. Florida is so wonderfully diverse.

My fave Florida moment was when Judy called Florida for Gore, but Bernie picked up the phone and it was Karl Rove no shit here calling in to tell Judy the panhandle was in a different time zone and she couldn't call Florida.

I ran up the stairs screaming lol I ran down the stairs screaming I hugged my neighbors I did jumping mother fucking jacks and the band played on....

hehehehe... It was one of the best moments ever ever ever in live television.:lol::lol:

[
Republicans fired qualified lawyers in the DOJ and replaced them with Bible School Graduates.

Scientists fled the Bush administration when they were ordered to rewrite their data to match administration policy.

There was no department in the Government that Republicans didn't fuck up. None.

None of this is a secret. He put a judge for horse shows in charge of FEMA for Christsakes.

Wanted to make his secretary a "Supreme Court Judge".

Stop denying.

Aren't you guys ever honest? Ever?

YOu know what Dean-O, for all his flaws, I'd rather have Bush's worst year than Obama's best year.

I cannot personally tell you how pleased I am to see old Newt rise to the top after listening to all of your nauseating, sickening lectures on the evils of government and the importance of family values.

Now, you guys have to deal with a $1.6 million Freddie Mac consultant (who says he wasn't a lobbyist) who has been married three times.

:lol:

It really is almost too much to believe, isn't it?

The family values, anti-government Party running with the Newtster?

Oh my Lord! that's rich.

General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Gingrich (R) Spread
RCP Average 1/5 - 1/16 -- 50.6 39.6 Obama +11.0

PPP (D) 1/13 - 1/16 700 RV 49 42 Obama +7
CBS News/NY Times 1/12 - 1/16 1021 RV 50 39 Obama +11
Rasmussen Reports 1/15 - 1/16 1000 LV 47 38 Obama +9
ABC News/Wash Post 1/12 - 1/15 RV 52 40 Obama +12
FOX News 1/12 - 1/14 906 RV 51 37 Obama +14
CNN/Opinion Research 1/11 - 1/12 928 RV 52 43 Obama +9
Reuters/Ipsos 1/5 - 1/9 896 RV 53 38 Obama +15

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

are you going to post this every time the numbers look good for you? what happened when obama was losing to a generic rep? what a hack. :lol:

RCP has him polling behind a generic Republican right now.

Y'all better find that person, whoever they may be, and run them.

Dems 2012: No budget in over 1,000 days, annual deficits over $1.3 Trillion which is more than Reagan needed to run the entire government, record debt, unemployment, food stamps and poverty and our first ever credit downgrade, and they say they need one more term to "Finish the job"

In an interview with Matt Lauer in the beginning of his presidency (Feb. 2009), Barack Obama said he should only serve one term if he could not fix the economy in three years.

"Hold me accountable."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA&feature=player_embedded"]This will be a one-term proposition[/ame]

Fast-forward

December 10, 2011

New York – President Barack Obama believes it may take more than one president to turn the U.S. economy around, according to excerpts from a "60 Minutes" interview to be broadcast Sunday.

In the interview with CBS' Steve Kroft, Obama acknowledged his low approval rating is linked to the weak economy, but says he did not "overpromise" what he could achieve as president.

"I didn't overpromise. And I didn't underestimate how tough this was gonna be," Obama said.

He said individual Americans who were struggling had every reason to be impatient, but turning around structural problems in the economy that had been building up over two decades was going to take time.

"I always believed that this was a long-term project ... It was gonna take more than two years. It was gonna take more than one term. Probably takes more than one president."

Nine straight quarters of GDP growth and almost two straight years of private sector job growth each month.

Compare that to GDP shrinking 5% a quarter and the economy shedding 700k jobs a month when Obama took office.

He's done his job with the GOP kicking and screaming the whole way.

Get used to him being in office for four more years, guys.

More like brainless hacks.

he can be allergic to all the hacks he wants... but the facts stated were true.

he can like that or not.

Bush did not inherit a strong economy. Bush inherited the remnants of a bubble economy that was on the verge of tipping over, just like Obama.

Obama inherited a capsized economy not one on the verge of tipping over. Let's be real here.

he can like that or not.

Bush did not inherit a strong economy. Bush inherited the remnants of a bubble economy that was on the verge of tipping over, just like Obama.

Obama inherited a capsized economy not one on the verge of tipping over. Let's be real here.

Agreed... And Toro, I'm shocked to hear that comparison coming from you.

he can like that or not.

That's true.

But Bush did not inherit a "strong economy." It was an economy that went into recession two months after he was inaugurated for reasons having absolutely nothing to do with Bush.

Forum List

Back