Carville to GOP: A Disaster on your hands!

What's black youth unemployment under Obama, 50%? Is that doing good?

and if they are gonna vote again for O'Bozo, they have lost it! did the 95% of blacks actually think they were gonna be much more financially off just cause they voted for a dude cause he was black? Obama never had a plan to bring the economy back, yet they voted for him.

Michelle Marrying Barry alone was a disaster, how can she show her face in public being married to the most laughable president ever?

Gollum, er, I mean, Carville... is wrong this time. He's made a few good calls in the past, but this ain't one of 'em.

dem-strategist-james-carville-obamalaise-obamanomics-obamuni-politics-1316317355.jpg

Now, Dammit Zander, Carville doesn't look that good.

Michelle Marrying Barry alone was a disaster, how can she show her face in public being married to the most laughable president ever?

Marrying is a well known practice for Newt. He has three under his belt and when this one gets fat or sick....he will be looking for number four!

its so obvious Michelle can't stand Barry, she just painfully has to pretend she likes him until they get shown the door in 2013,,,then she can fly her own planes to spain to get away from the annoying dolt.

Marrying is a well known practice for Newt. He has three under his belt and when this one gets fat or sick....he will be looking for number four!

That's called resume enhancement.....but only for democrats.

every shot they take, every ounce of blood they draw, denudes the ability of obama to use the very same. I am not saying they will lose all of their luster or ability to besmirch, but it will lesson the impact in some cases minimally, in some cases a lot.

Newt needs to beat the snot out of Romney ala health care. ;)

LOL, Carville should know about having disasters on his hands..

Both Clintons

yawn

Really Staph. A two term President that is remembered for the best economic times that this nation has seen in a long time, as well as being a lying philanderer.

And an effective Secretary of State.

Both Bill and Hillary will be remembered with more affection from the American Citizen than any of the present crew running for the GOP nomination.

Some of the best ads against Gingrich have been written already and they pretty much wrote themselves.

Any future ads against him will write themselves, too.

No, he has to say it now so the false leftist media polls will match up with the cheater vote counts provided by precinct chairdonkeys. :rolleyes:

becca, the rest of America looks at the minority of angry, resentful far righties with growing disdain along with a sense of "either grow up, or you will not get my vote." I can't believe how out of touch our far right is to the rest of the country.

Im dying to know..... Do you really think that bastard gives a shit about the GOP?

I mean really.....
:lol:

i love the ragin' cajun...

but the reality is, he wants the GOP to crash and burn...
which is why he's gloating right now. if he thought you were putting up a credible thread, he'd say nothing or he'd be telling the dems how to handle it.

Dems 2012: No budget in over 1,000 days, annual deficits over $1.3 Trillion which is more than Reagan needed to run the entire government, record debt, unemployment, food stamps and poverty and our first ever credit downgrade, and they say they need one more term to "Finish the job"

And yet, the Republicans are doing their very best to give him that chance ...

Forum List

Back