Cartoons Of the false prophet

Controversial cartoons published by Charlie Hebdo Fox News
This shit won't stop until we stop it. Once and for all. We did it in WW11 and we should do it again.
What Will not stop?

What do you think needs stopping?

Islamic terror... Murderous Muslims... Killing of innocents... the attempt to silence...
You link only brings up some pictures. It does not point out any attempt to silence or talk about the killings. Sure, all those need to stop but I don't see why you 'backed' that up with this particular link.

Islamic lunatics are the left's buddy though. The same organization that just perpetrated this massacre in Paris, is represented in other threads here at USMB as being a group of peace loving "rebels" in Syria, who concern themselves with nothing so much as "human rights." Sorry pathetic cowards. I despise the American left more than I do al Qaeda.

This shit won't stop until we stop it. Once and for all. We did it in WW11 and we should do it again.
What Will not stop?

Islamic terror... Murderous Muslims... Killing of innocents... the attempt to silence...
You link only brings up some pictures. It does not point out any attempt to silence or talk about the killings. Sure, all those need to stop but I don't see why you 'backed' that up with this particular link.

Sorry....I did not make myself clear. These silly harmless cartoons is what these killers killed for. I want these cartoons in every home in the world. Copy and paste away...Fuck those freaky islamic scumbags.

What Will not stop?

Sorry....I did not make myself clear. These silly harmless cartoons is what these killers killed for. I want these cartoons in every home in the world. Copy and paste away...
lol.

Now I understand. I agree. There is noting worse than capitulating to threats - it only emboldens those that are threatening. We did have a thread to share these cartoons a few years ago when that journalist was threatened for producing the turban bomb pic.

Dar_al_Islam_cartoon.jpeg

What Will not stop?

Sorry....I did not make myself clear. These silly harmless cartoons is what these killers killed for. I want these cartoons in every home in the world. Copy and paste away...Fuck those freaky islamic scumbags.
No one has been killed because they posted a picture of Mohammed. Here I'll prove it.

sp_mohammed1.jpg

I guarantee you I will still be alive tomorrow.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Criminal acts of terrorism are in no way related to the Second World War. Indeed, we've already tried a conventional military response, and it failed miserably.

Terrorists are criminals and need to be dealt with accordingly. Implementing your 'solution' would play directly into the hands of terrorists.

Moreover, seeking to demonize all of Islam will be as much a failure as a conventional military response.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Criminal acts of terrorism are in no way related to the Second World War. Indeed, we've already tried a conventional military response, and it failed miserably.

Terrorists are criminals and need to be dealt with accordingly. Implementing your 'solution' would play directly into the hands of terrorists.

Moreover, seeking to demonize all of Islam will be as much a failure as a conventional military response.
Yes, because Obama's policy of appeasement and apology is really doing the trick.

Bizarre stuff.

Forum List

Back