Carter To Speak At the DNC

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Jimmy Carter will be speaking IN PRIMETIME during the DNC Convention. (Apparently LBJ was otherwise engaged)

WTF???

Not sure what the intent is here unless Obama's shooting for that always effective, "It could be worse" angle. Problem is, aside from an absence of gas lines, there is nothing to say Obama's economy will in fact BE better than Carter's mess by the time of the convention.

That's good. That's perfect. A reminder of what failures the democrats are. The worst and the second worst on the same billing.. I love it.:lol:

Lenin-guardian-gray.jpg

In attendance and on display @ DNC.

• Banned
Carter is the only politician obamaturd looks good against.

The problem is, the vast majority of those who still have blind faith in Obama are either too young to remember Carter or have grown up believing he too was an utter success due to his party affiliation. :lol:

Carter is the perfect example of a "one term" deal.. yep,, obama,, follow in his footsteps.

Of course he'll speak, he's the best the Democrats have to offer, A real hero to the Democratic Party.

Jimmy Carter will be speaking IN PRIMETIME during the DNC Convention. (Apparently LBJ was otherwise engaged)

WTF???

Not sure what the intent is here unless Obama's shooting for that always effective, "It could be worse" angle. Problem is, aside from an absence of gas lines, there is nothing to say Obama's economy will in fact BE better than Carter's mess by the time of the convention.

Carter and Nixon both polled higher than Obama. I guess Obama needs the "Jimmeh I beat a bunny rabbit to death" Carter to pull up his numbers.

:D

This is too sweet.

Poll: Carter, Nixon better presidents than Obama; George W. Bush comes in last - National Elections | Examiner.com

Poll: Carter, Nixon better presidents than Obama; George W. Bush comes in last

Man the Democrats must know they are really in trouble, they are dragging out the old and the very old past presidents...

Carter, my gawd

Forum List

Back