Carter Says Close Gitmo

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Really not worth posting, but someone will...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050607/ap_on_re_us/carter_guantanamo_1

Former President Carter on Tuesday called for the United States to shut down the Guantanamo Bay prison to demonstrate its commitment to human rights.

"The U.S. continues to suffer terrible embarrassment and a blow to our reputation ... because of reports concerning abuses of prisoners in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo," Carter said after a two-day human rights conference at his Atlanta center...

and a blow to our reputation" every time you open your mouth. That fellow just can't leave "I'm an absolute idiot and I prove it every time I utter a sentence" alone. Got to be, without doubt, the most Anti-American U.S. ex-President to have ever drawn breath. Note to Jimmy; go back to peanut farming and leave the geopolitical stuff to others. Lawd what a moron...

Jimmy Carter and Howard Dean ----- those two ought to get out of politics and get together as a comedy team..... they'd be the funniest thing since Burns and Allean, Abbot and Costello, Rowan and Martin or Martin and Lewis...... and the best thing is.... they just wouldn't need comedy writers, they just have to be themselves!

KarlMarx said:
Jimmy Carter and Howard Dean ----- those two ought to get out of politics and get together as a comedy team..... they'd be the funniest thing since Burns and Allean, Abbot and Costello, Rowan and Martin or Martin and Lewis...... and the best thing is.... they just wouldn't need comedy writers, they just have to be themselves!

And their billing could be: 'Peanuts Galore'...then again I don't believe I could handle another stupid sit com......would have to use the block!

Forum List

Back