Carter Says Close Gitmo

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Really not worth posting, but someone will...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050607/ap_on_re_us/carter_guantanamo_1

2. colehart

colehart Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Gitmo is a prison Jimma! Shall we close down all prisons? I really don't care what Jimma says. He is irrelevant!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    and a blow to our reputation" every time you open your mouth. That fellow just can't leave "I'm an absolute idiot and I prove it every time I utter a sentence" alone. Got to be, without doubt, the most Anti-American U.S. ex-President to have ever drawn breath. Note to Jimmy; go back to peanut farming and leave the geopolitical stuff to others. Lawd what a moron...

4. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Jimmy Carter and Howard Dean ----- those two ought to get out of politics and get together as a comedy team..... they'd be the funniest thing since Burns and Allean, Abbot and Costello, Rowan and Martin or Martin and Lewis...... and the best thing is.... they just wouldn't need comedy writers, they just have to be themselves!

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

And their billing could be: 'Peanuts Galore'...then again I don't believe I could handle another stupid sit com......would have to use the block!