Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

18 and dropping rapidly due to gay marriage, immigration, and a nuclear peace in the Middle East. With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans.

Ahh,.. so you're the last Obama apologist , I was wondering where you were, please make sure to turn the lights out when you finally leave Obie Wan la-la-la land after all the electricity bills there have "necessarily skyrocketed".....

One has to wonder when you skirt wearing, pom-pom waving partisan robots will get tired of cheerleading for scumbag politicians that couldn't give a less of a damn about you...and for the record President Obama's "legacy" is that he managed to royally fuck up everything he put his grubby lil' paws on so as far as making "more contributions" to it DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH pal.. the only thing El Presidente Douche Bag has managed to do in almost 7 years is make President George "Gunslinger" W. Bush look good.

What a fabulous bit of science fiction you have fallen for. None of our current problems would have even happened had Republicans done what they brag about best and be fiscally responsible and had actually balanced the nations books. We are paying for the sins of a Republican lie and all you have done is find a scapegoat who is too smart for you. Falling on your own petards is going to be worth the price of admission even if it will take generations to repair the damage you have done to the United States.

I'm not the one that is worshipping politicians pal, some day you're going to wake up and realize that just because some scumbag sticks a letter behind his name doesn't mean he cares about your best interests, you should probably pick up a history book and maybe you'll discover what your mindset has wrought in terms of human misery... in the meantime enjoy your fantasies and when the chickens come home to roost don't forget I TOLD YOU SO.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -- Samuel Adams

I am a huge fan of history and have a library of 2400 books mostly about American history. I carry no misconceptions and am not burdened by ideology. I see the facts, understand the truth, and am quick to understand the differences that separate us. The only fool is yourself and your silly devotion to talking points and lock in step thinking.

You know how many books you have in your library? Really? LOL

Of course I do. It's a passion just as much as I know how many bags of sails I have in my storage locker for my other passion.

It's not a "miracle". We recovered because W. instituted TARP and kept the banks from going under. What's amazing to me is that you actually seem to think that the Democrats had nothing to do with the economic collapse. You DO think that...don't you?

Of course not, Democrats have their own demons to deal with but the efforts of George Bush to destroy the economy so he could eliminate Social Security and Medicare by flooding the country with deliberate debt and by extension his own vision should never be discounted.

Tell me you didn't just post that...seriously, Dude...that's so delusional you should hand out tin foil hats before letting anyone read it! How did you come up with the notion that W wanted to eliminate Social Security and Medicare by flooding the country with debt? That's idiotic.

His "library"

1965+Whitman+Crayons+Ad03.jpg

Zander is sharing too much information from his mornings at daycare.

It's not a "miracle". We recovered because W. instituted TARP and kept the banks from going under. What's amazing to me is that you actually seem to think that the Democrats had nothing to do with the economic collapse. You DO think that...don't you?

Of course not, Democrats have their own demons to deal with but the efforts of George Bush to destroy the economy so he could eliminate Social Security and Medicare by flooding the country with deliberate debt and by extension his own vision should never be discounted.

Your hat....

38388d1344604496-aircraft-carriers-jam-my-key-fob-obama20tin20foil20hat.jpg

Ahh,.. so you're the last Obama apologist , I was wondering where you were, please make sure to turn the lights out when you finally leave Obie Wan la-la-la land after all the electricity bills there have "necessarily skyrocketed".....

One has to wonder when you skirt wearing, pom-pom waving partisan robots will get tired of cheerleading for scumbag politicians that couldn't give a less of a damn about you...and for the record President Obama's "legacy" is that he managed to royally fuck up everything he put his grubby lil' paws on so as far as making "more contributions" to it DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH pal.. the only thing El Presidente Douche Bag has managed to do in almost 7 years is make President George "Gunslinger" W. Bush look good.

What a fabulous bit of science fiction you have fallen for. None of our current problems would have even happened had Republicans done what they brag about best and be fiscally responsible and had actually balanced the nations books. We are paying for the sins of a Republican lie and all you have done is find a scapegoat who is too smart for you. Falling on your own petards is going to be worth the price of admission even if it will take generations to repair the damage you have done to the United States.

I'm not the one that is worshipping politicians pal, some day you're going to wake up and realize that just because some scumbag sticks a letter behind his name doesn't mean he cares about your best interests, you should probably pick up a history book and maybe you'll discover what your mindset has wrought in terms of human misery... in the meantime enjoy your fantasies and when the chickens come home to roost don't forget I TOLD YOU SO.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -- Samuel Adams

I am a huge fan of history and have a library of 2400 books mostly about American history. I carry no misconceptions and am not burdened by ideology. I see the facts, understand the truth, and am quick to understand the differences that separate us. The only fool is yourself and your silly devotion to talking points and lock in step thinking.

Of course I do. It's a passion just as much as I know how many bags of sails I have in my storage locker for my other passion.

I'm a History major and possess a large number of books and I don't have the faintest idea how many there are. Who counts the number of books they have in their library? Seriously...who wastes their time doing that?

Tell me you didn't just post that...seriously, Dude...that's so delusional you should hand out tin foil hats before letting anyone read it! How did you come up with the notion that W wanted to eliminate Social Security and Medicare by flooding the country with debt? That's idiotic.

How else do you take two wars and deliberately take them off the books and then put in place a Medicare Part D program that could cost up to a trillion dollars over ten years? Couple that with tax cuts that keep the country from paying bills and cutting the IRS budget so income will be limited and you have the prescription for a mess that Obama inherited.

18 and dropping rapidly due to gay marriage, immigration, and a nuclear peace in the Middle East. With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans.

That's awesome that you're a "huge fan of history" and have a "library of 2400 books" .. the next step in your edification would be to actually read one of them 'cause based on your posts you have absolutely no sense of history or social reality, I say this only because you appear to revel in being taken advantage of by anybody that carries your preferred letter behind their name which is of course the same mode of operation that every useful idiot since the dawn of time has operated under.

You're smarter than that, you're better than that, you DESERVE better than what these scumbag politicians you worship haven given you, down with their best interests up with yours.

Barack Obama only cares about you as far as what he can get out of you....

If you got the idea that W somehow caused a financial collapse so he could end Social Security and Medicare from one of those books then I would suggest you toss that bad boy right in the trash because whoever wrote it is certifiable!

I'm a History major and possess a large number of books and I don't have the faintest idea how many there are. Who counts the number of books they have in their library? Seriously...who wastes their time doing that?

Smart people who use computers to catalog their indexes.

That's awesome that you're a "huge fan of history" and have a "library of 2400 books" .. the next step in your edification would be to actually read one of them 'cause based on your posts you have absolutely no sense of history or social reality, I say this only because you appear to revel in being taken advantage of by anybody that carries your preferred letter behind their name which is of course the same mode of operation that every useful idiot since the dawn of time has operated under.

You're smarter than that, you're better than that, you DESERVE better than what these scumbag politicians you worship haven given you, down with their best interests up with yours.

I am not a fan of Barack Obama you assume as much only because of your rigidity in your own thinking.

If you got the idea that W somehow caused a financial collapse so he could end Social Security and Medicare from one of those books then I would suggest you toss that bad boy right in the trash because whoever wrote it is certifiable!

The financial collapse was a completely separate thing. You should know that much if you knew anything at all.

How else do you take two wars and deliberately take them off the books and then put in place a Medicare Part D program that could cost up to a trillion dollars over ten years? Couple that with tax cuts that keep the country from paying bills and cutting the IRS budget so income will be limited and you have the prescription for a mess that Obama inherited.

I keep hearing this same refrain and I'm always amused by it. Explain the effect on our economy from keeping the cost of a war "off the books" as opposed to putting it "in the budget"? Do you for some reason think that changes the amount of debt incurred? Obama has run huge deficits most of the years he's been in office. Were those larger or smaller because he didn't have the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan "off the books"?

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

Now, you can't just call people liars without backing such an accusation up.

Hillary is a known liar and "poseur." Why aren't you lambasting your own party members for voting for a fraud like her?

Wait. You know what? I hope Hillary wins. Fiorina will beat her with her own server.

I keep hearing this same refrain and I'm always amused by it. Explain the effect on our economy from keeping the cost of a war "off the books" as opposed to putting it "in the budget"? Do you for some reason think that changes the amount of debt incurred? Obama has run huge deficits most of the years he's been in office. Were those larger or smaller because he didn't have the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan "off the books"?

Keeping the cost of Iraq and Afghanistan off the books kept the heat off the Bush administration for going trillions into debt. When Obama put them back on the books it became a central focus of naysayers as if it was all began on his watch the same way that Bush left $10.6 trillion in debt and became all of Obama's debt later on.

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged

Coming from the party where the leading candidate can't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

If it's all the same to you, you take care of Hillary and her lying first. Then when you cleaned up your party, we can talk.

They know she lied, cant defend the lie so they make themselves feel better by being for the liar and pointing out that Progressives are stupid for backing liars.

Thats how you do the Stephanie :dance:Uh uh uh uh lets get it

The video is #7.......they have the baby on that one....

Now, you can't just call people liars without backing such an accusation up.

Hillary is a known liar and "poseur." Why aren't you lambasting your own party members for voting for a fraud like her?

Wait. You know what? I hope Hillary wins. Fiorina will beat her with her own server.

I already demonstrated how Fiorina lied and she has a long history of doing so. If you guys wanted to get rid of Planned Parenthood all you had to do was install her as the new CEO and the job would have been completed in just a few months.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

So after 6+ years of obama's constant lies, lie after lie after lie from Pelosi, Reid, Biden, Holder, and other democrats, suddenly truth matters to lefties?

You people are the scum of the earth.

I am not a fan of Barack Obama you assume as much only because of your rigidity in your own thinking.

No I assume as much about you because YOU post this kind of nonsense "With 15+ months to go he has a lot of time to make more positive contributions to his legacy, much to the complete consternation of Republicans."

which indicates that you've bought into the lie that Barack Obama represents .. to whit : politicians are better masters of your life than you are, as long as they have the right letter behind their names... discard the lie, be free , be the master of your own life and recognize scumbags like Barack Obama for what they truly are, men that want to exploit you for their own gain.

~snip~

Coming from the party where the leading candidate can't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

If it's all the same to you, you take care of Hillary and her lying first. Then when you cleaned up your party, we can talk.

We don't need to talk. Democrats will lobby behind the candidate whomever that might be, a luxury Republicans don't have since 30% of you are confused which way you're going to vote.

Forum List

Back