Carly Fiorina's "child".

You should be banned again

this is as low as you on the left can crawl. but you went after Palin's down syndrome baby. Rick Santorum and how they grieved over their baby who died. and this is the people and party you want running our Government and lives?

seriously

this op should be ignored by EVERYONE on here

Do you really have a swastika as your avatar? Pretty classy.

Then again, you are literally the dumbest person on this site and probably don't even know what that symbol is, you just like the pretty colors.

:clap:

I don't know you yet, but

You should be banned again

this is as low as you on the left can crawl. but you went after Palin's down syndrome baby. Rick Santorum and how they grieved over their baby who died. and this is the people and party you want running our Government and lives?

seriously

this op should be ignored by EVERYONE on here

Do you really have a swastika as your avatar? Pretty classy.

Then again, you are literally the dumbest person on this site and probably don't even know what that symbol is, you just like the pretty colors.

She's trying to make some point about gays being Nazis, but having a swastika as her avatar only makes her look like the nazi.

I read your post, I even agreed with you...

except for the part about her calling her daughter a child.

No matter how successful, no matter how important...

You will always be a child to your mother, and possibly your father.

My 63 y/o brother was still a baby to my mother when she passed.

My wife refers to our youngest as her baby girl.

I have no problem with Carly referring to her 35 y/o daughter a child.

It's a term some mothers never give up.

I'm only watching this thread to see how ridiculous it can get.

Lots of laughs so far

I believe I indicated just that, with "At the same time, a parent's love to his or her child never ends. "

I just worded it differently.

"At 35, I would think that a person is no longer a "child"."

Is what I was referring to.

I even quoted it.

Ahhh, but I qualified it with the sentence that followed.

Discernment, Will, discernment.

I am not your enemy. Well, at least not here and not today.

Wanna grab a beer?

WillHaftawaite quoted your post 5 minutes before you added that part. At the time he quoted your post, it only contained the first sentence.

Fact check rates your statement true but misleading.

LOL!!!

Your honor, I was multi-tasking when it happened. I was on the telephone while making that posting and accidentally clicked on "post reply" when the gal on her knees in front of me was ju

" when the gal on her knees in front of me was ju"

just tying your shoes?

I believe I indicated just that, with "At the same time, a parent's love to his or her child never ends. "

I just worded it differently.

I even quoted it.

Wanna grab a beer?

WillHaftawaite quoted your post 5 minutes before you added that part. At the time he quoted your post, it only contained the first sentence.

LOL!!!

Your honor, I was multi-tasking when it happened. I was on the telephone while making that posting and accidentally clicked on "post reply" when the gal on her knees in front of me was ju

just tying your shoes?

Whu?!?!?!?

Your honor, I am innocent!!!!

Are they sure Fiorina isn't a Democrat?

She keeps talking like one.

Joe Biden keeps talking about Bo. Every election Democrats have a sob-story. The little old lady who came to see Al Gore comes to mind.

Are they sure Fiorina isn't a Democrat?

She keeps talking like one.

Joe Biden keeps talking about Bo. Every election Democrats have a sob-story. The little old lady who came to see Al Gore comes to mind.

We get it. You don't like women or minorities. :cool-45:

I even quoted it.

Wanna grab a beer?

LOL!!!

just tying your shoes?

Whu?!?!?!?

Your honor, I am innocent!!!!

So was Capone, til they checked his taxes

The OP is a joke. Always has been a joke.

To use the death of her Stepdaughter for political points speaks volumes about the slime ball that climbs out of the rocks here from time to time.

Democrats have a winner with this one. Say it long and loud, as often as possible. They automatically got the step parent vote, the step child vote and anyone who ever lost an adult child. With all that, democrats can coast to the presidency.

The OP is a joke. Always has been a joke.

To use the death of her Stepdaughter for political points speaks volumes about the slime ball that climbs out of the rocks here from time to time.

Uh.....didn't Carli use her step-daughter's death during a campaign?
Don't know that............I'm talking about Shallow.............

If Carli brought it up, who's fault is it really?
The only thing I saw in the OP is that she wrote a book..........and at the article the drugs killed her daughter...............so I can only assume that she brought it up against drugs.................If you have the data, link, saying otherwise post it..........................

Otherwise, I have seen nothing not to slam the Op for this thread.

My children will always be my children, no matter their age...that includes our adopted children.

This is a stupid thread

Well no.

Fiorina put the story out there in the debates as a cautionary tale against the legalization of Marijuana and left out several key facts.

That was a blatant display of her dishonesty.
How is it dishonest to say drugs kill people all the time..............If that is how she said it................

She's against legalization of weed then, No???????????????? I agree.

She lost a stepdaughter to drugs, what should she say...........Do drugs??????????? Perhaps you should stop smoking them.

I'd vote for her in a heartbeat over Hillary but something ain't quite right about Fiorina. Fox spent about a half hour on prime time with fluff about her and it seems that she can cry on cue. I wish the media would stop playing favorites and let republicans pick the candidate.

Forum List

Back