Carly Fiorina's "child".

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Ms. Fiorina often makes mention of a child she buried because of drug abuse.

Turns out the "child" was a step-daughter who was 35 and died from alcoholism and prescription drugs.

Fiorina talks about her daughter’s struggles with alcohol, prescription pills and bulimia that led to her death at age 35. It’s at the end of the prologue that Fiorina first unites the personal with the political: “Lori’s potential was never fulfilled but death is not the only thing that crushes potential. … What I also know is that Americans are failing to achieve their potential today.”

http://time.com/3843413/carly-fiorina-rising-challenge-book/

fiorina.JPG

I do not get what the problem with this is. You are upset because her child was adult when she died and because she was a step-child? That makes her less of a child to Fiorina? This is chicken shit stuff.

I do not get what the problem with this is. You are upset because her child was adult when she died and because she was a step-child? That makes her less of a child to Fiorina? This is chicken shit stuff.
In my family we have step children that were brought in. They are loved and treated the same as blood relatives. Hey swallow is this the liberal compassion we hear about.

Turns out the "child" was a step-daughter who was 35 and died from alcoholism and prescription drugs.

Fiorina talks about her daughter’s struggles with alcohol, prescription pills and bulimia that led to her death at age 35. It’s at the end of the prologue that Fiorina first unites the personal with the political: “Lori’s potential was never fulfilled but death is not the only thing that crushes potential. … What I also know is that Americans are failing to achieve their potential today.”

http://time.com/3843413/carly-fiorina-rising-challenge-book/
is this the contrived scandal section now ? seems as if you are feeding from the bottom of your political cesspool. maybe you could work at msnbc. be racheal maddow's or odonnell's assistant.. ;)

You should be banned again

this is as low as you on the left can crawl. but you went after Palin's down syndrome baby. Rick Santorum and how they grieved over their baby who died. and this is the people and party you want running our Government and lives?

seriously

this op should be ignored by EVERYONE on here

Carly Fiorina Gets Personal in New Book

Interesting. At 35, I would think that a person is no longer a "child".

At the same time, a parent's love to his or her child never ends. So, I cannot fault Fiorina for what she said. It's a moving moment. Only, the mischaracterization is unfortunate. The story would be just as powerful were Carly to have said that her grown up step-daughter succumbed to drugs.

Last edited:

You are very lucky that I will never meet you in public. Very lucky.

Oh, gee, little bitty owl, you think that making a threatening statement like that is going to impress anyone?

It doesn't.

this is as low as you on the left can crawl. but you went after Palin's down syndrome baby. Rick Santorum and how they grieved over their baby who died. and this is the people and party you want running our Government and lives?

seriously

That decision is not for you to make, you vicious, whacked out ****.

He didn't attack Carly Fiorina's step-daughter. He attacked Carly herself for portraying her step-daughter as if she were a small child. And taking illegal drugs. And neither is true.

At the same time, a parent's love to his or her child never ends. So, I cannot fault Fiorina for what she said. It's a moving moment.

At 35, I would think that a person is no longer a "child".

No matter how old a mother is, you will always be a 'child to her'.

My mother passed at the age of 88, and my youngest brother was still her 'baby'.

At the same time, a parent's love to his or her child never ends. So, I cannot fault Fiorina for what she said. It's a moving moment.

My mother passed at the age of 88, and my youngest brother was still her 'baby'.

Do not treat these evil morons with any respect. They deserve none. They are all fucking losers.

If could, I would. Know that.

Fuck you. You prove every day you are such sheltered bag of useless shit. You really know nothing about life.

You are such a waste of fucking time.

No thank you. I don't do men, but maybe Swagger can help you.

Your problem is that you cannot control your own emotions.

You are one big, gaseous bag of ultra-anger, 24/7 and you can't debate for shit.

Now, back to the OP, where Sallow makes it clear that GOP candidate Carly Fiorina deliberately misleads people by calling a 35 year old now dead step-daughter a "child". The word "child" implies a certain age group, and 35 it is not.

Do not treat these evil morons with any respect. They deserve none. They are all fucking losers.

If could, I would. Know that.

What would you, if you could, angry little owl?

What is your malfunction this time around?

seriously

That decision is not for you to make, you vicious, whacked out ****.

He didn't attack Carly Fiorina's step-daughter. He attacked Carly herself for portraying her step-daughter as if she were a small child. And taking illegal drugs. And neither is true.

Who the fuck cares?

Go back and read my posting again. I think I indicated that as well.

Forum List

Back