Carly Fiorina's "child".

Did I enter a weird twilight zone where a step child is somehow no longer your child ? Or there is a certain age that your child ceases to be your child?

I do not get what the problem with this is. You are upset because her child was adult when she died and because she was a step-child? That makes her less of a child to Fiorina? This is chicken shit stuff.

She married her second husband in the late 80's and he had two very young little girls that Carly loved. Carly could not bare children and reared those two little girls as her own She loved them as her own and still loves the remaining child who has two children Carly also loves.

Carly for POTUS. :woohoo:
I like Carly a lot too, and not just because of those perky tits, nice figure and total fuckworthiness. I think she is spot on on economic policy. She is as sharp as a tack and can put any of the sleaze bag Dems in their places.
She's anorexic.
More proof that cons do not actually respect women. Here are two whose chief assessment of one of their own candidates is her physical appearance.
She's not my candidate.
And what's on the inside often comes to the surface with men as well as women.

But you must not respect men if you make fun of the Donald's hair. You must think that with men, appearance is all that matters...
You sexist PIG!!!!

I do not get what the problem with this is. You are upset because her child was adult when she died and because she was a step-child? That makes her less of a child to Fiorina? This is chicken shit stuff.

She married her second husband in the late 80's and he had two very young little girls that Carly loved. Carly could not bare children and reared those two little girls as her own She loved them as her own and still loves the remaining child who has two children Carly also loves.

I like Carly a lot too, and not just because of those perky tits, nice figure and total fuckworthiness. I think she is spot on on economic policy. She is as sharp as a tack and can put any of the sleaze bag Dems in their places.
She's anorexic.

Who gives a shit?!? What the fuck is wrong with you?

She's anorexic.

Her tits are probably not real bro. Breast cancer survivors like my ex wife have them rebuilt and it's not pretty. Not all of them mind you but a lot. And that's a pretty shallow reason to notice her to begin with.

She's anorexic.
More proof that cons do not actually respect women. Here are two whose chief assessment of one of their own candidates is her physical appearance.

At least conservatives have cocks!

She's anorexic.

Her tits are probably not real bro. Breast cancer survivors like my ex wife have them rebuilt and it's not pretty. Not all of them mind you but a lot. And that's a pretty shallow reason to notice her to begin with.

Gee, thanks for fucking up my fantasy.

If Carli brought it up, who's fault is it really?
The only thing I saw in the OP is that she wrote a book..........and at the article the drugs killed her daughter...............so I can only assume that she brought it up against drugs.................If you have the data, link, saying otherwise post it..........................

Otherwise, I have seen nothing not to slam the Op for this thread.

Well you must have missed the second republican debates.

The Story Behind Carly Fiorina's Emotional Debate Moment: 'I Buried a Child to Drug Addiction'

The video is embedded. But here's what she said:

"I very much hope that I am the only person on this stage who can say this," Fiorina said in Wednesday night's debate. "But I know there are millions of Americans out there who will say the same thing: My husband, Frank, and I buried a child to drug addiction."

"We need to tell young people the truth. Drug addiction is an epidemic, and it is taking too many of our young people," she added.
<Snip>
"We are misleading young people when we tell them that marijuana is just like having beer. It's not. And the marijuana that kids are smoking today is not the same as the marijuana that Jeb Bush smoked 40 years ago," she said on stage at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. Bush, who admitted on national television that he had indeed previously smoked pot, later apologized in a tweet, writing: "sorry mom."
I've been working 12 hour shifts and missed most of the debates................didn't see it.

That being said....................she is against legalization of weed..............and I agree.............I'm sure that she was responding to a QUESTION THERE and didn't bring it up out of the blue..................Did she just bring it up????????????? Or was she asked the question?????????????

It was about the legalization of Marijuana.

And it was dishonest to tie her 35 year old step daughter, who died due abuse of Alcohol and prescription drugs, to that.
When they lose a child to drugs it's not dishonest..................doesn't matter the kind of drug when they lost a daughter to drugs..........

That molds their mindset............and it should...............So you are saying apples to oranges as another poster is saying as well.............I disagree, and I'm not in favor of legalizing weed........................Neither is she................and she is tainted on the subject due to personal issues, aka loss of a child. It's natural for her to say her own experience in the answer..................Not a lie.

Well yeah, it is dishonest. Alcohol and Marijuana are entirely different animals. And her daughter didn't die to Marijuana use, which was the topic.

This is not the only thing she's been dishonest about either. She's made it seem that her private sector career was a rags to riches story. It wasn't. She didn't start out as a secretary, she worked as one during college. But she had a very successful father, which probably helped her fast track through AT&T and land the CEO gig at Lucent. She's also completely misrepresented her time at HP.

She's anorexic.

I think he was being fecalous.......or he's frigging blind.

The only thing I saw in the OP is that she wrote a book..........and at the article the drugs killed her daughter...............so I can only assume that she brought it up against drugs.................If you have the data, link, saying otherwise post it..........................

Otherwise, I have seen nothing not to slam the Op for this thread.

Well you must have missed the second republican debates.

The Story Behind Carly Fiorina's Emotional Debate Moment: 'I Buried a Child to Drug Addiction'

The video is embedded. But here's what she said:

"I very much hope that I am the only person on this stage who can say this," Fiorina said in Wednesday night's debate. "But I know there are millions of Americans out there who will say the same thing: My husband, Frank, and I buried a child to drug addiction."

"We need to tell young people the truth. Drug addiction is an epidemic, and it is taking too many of our young people," she added.
<Snip>
"We are misleading young people when we tell them that marijuana is just like having beer. It's not. And the marijuana that kids are smoking today is not the same as the marijuana that Jeb Bush smoked 40 years ago," she said on stage at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. Bush, who admitted on national television that he had indeed previously smoked pot, later apologized in a tweet, writing: "sorry mom."
I've been working 12 hour shifts and missed most of the debates................didn't see it.

That being said....................she is against legalization of weed..............and I agree.............I'm sure that she was responding to a QUESTION THERE and didn't bring it up out of the blue..................Did she just bring it up????????????? Or was she asked the question?????????????

It was about the legalization of Marijuana.

And it was dishonest to tie her 35 year old step daughter, who died due abuse of Alcohol and prescription drugs, to that.
When they lose a child to drugs it's not dishonest..................doesn't matter the kind of drug when they lost a daughter to drugs..........

That molds their mindset............and it should...............So you are saying apples to oranges as another poster is saying as well.............I disagree, and I'm not in favor of legalizing weed........................Neither is she................and she is tainted on the subject due to personal issues, aka loss of a child. It's natural for her to say her own experience in the answer..................Not a lie.

Well yeah, it is dishonest. Alcohol and Marijuana are entirely different animals. And her daughter didn't die to Marijuana use, which was the topic.

This is not the only thing she's been dishonest about either. She's made it seem that her private sector career was a rags to riches story. It wasn't. She didn't start out as a secretary, she worked as one during college. But she had a very successful father, which probably helped her fast track through AT&T and land the CEO gig at Lucent. She's also completely misrepresented her time at HP.
Well, it's a proven fact that liberals cannot tell the truth even if it walks up and kicks them in the balls. That make up their own truth as they go along.

Thanks

I have a 48 year old stepson, a 45 year old stepson and a 39 year old stepdaughter.
They have been my stepkids for 21 years.
They are my kids.
For my daughter, I've been her dad longer than her (late) dad was.

Forum List

Back