Carlson has choice to make.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Firing Tucker Carlson didn't completely remove him from the picture. Smartmatic's case hasn't been heard yet, and it's reasonable to believe Carlson will be called to testify. This will be a perfect time for him to get revenge for his firing. No doubt he has knowledge of discussions that the prosecution wouldn't even know to ask about, and sence he will just be a witness, and not a party to the case, he'll be free to say everything he knows. Judging from Carlsn's past, it's doubtful that he would pass up a chance for revenge against those who fired and humiliated him.

I'm still surprised when I hear anyone say they watch FOX news. They gave away the plot even before the 2020 fraud election.
I remember Neil Cavuto claiming DT would kill people by mentioning that HCQ might work on ronaflu.
I remember Harris Faulkner shutting down Gingrich when he wanted to talk about Soros.

I wonder what Don Lemon has to say about the Clinton News Network now that they canned him?
I bet that cock gobbler has some real dirt on that flailing Pravda network.

Not much of a choice really, he can burn FOX to the ground and it won't matter.

Most of the people that watch all of cable news (FOX CNN MS-LSD) are boomers and early millennials. Younger folks have moved to podcasts and such.

I note that Glen Beck is doing just fine for himself.....Tucker will too.
Glenn Beck is still alive? :abgg2q.jpg:
Damn!

Most of the people that watch all of cable news (FOX CNN MS-LSD) are boomers and early millennials. Younger folks have moved to podcasts and such.

This thread isn't about whether Carlson will be fine or not. It's about his choice whether to burn fox to the ground or not.

I'm still surprised when I hear anyone say they watch FOX news. They gave away the plot even before the 2020 fraud election.
I remember Neil Cavuto claiming DT would kill people by mentioning that HCQ might work on ronaflu.
I remember Harris Faulkner shutting down Gingrich when he wanted to talk about Soros.

I wonder what Don Lemon has to say about the Clinton News Network now that they canned him?
People did die from using HCQ

It is not about the money as much as the exposure

Tucker may still make a lot of money, but he will not be the subject of public debate.

Nobody says…..Did you hear what Bill O’Reilly said or what Glenn Beck said?

That's nice. Now go play.
Soon enough, I'm going down to my private range for some shooting before long.

I've got these two to sight-in today before it rains.....My idea of "playtime". ;)

# 1-1/2 Rem. Rolling Block .22 (1888-ish)

1.50 001 (2).JPG

M1893 (1906) Marlin Take-down in .30-30
ppk 009 (2).JPG

And this one to function check with maybe a mag full.

1934 7.65 Walther PPK

ppk 006 (2).JPG

Please try to slough off your ahistoricism. It won't help you get educated in virology. HCQ was proven to work against coronaviruses in the summer of 2000, International Nidovirus Conference, Philadelphia.

Please try to slough off your ahistoricism. It won't help you get educated in virology. HCQ was proven to work against coronaviruses in the summer of 2000, International Nidovirus Conference, Philadelphia.
IDK what that is supposed to mean.
Obviously I was saying HCQ does work against ronaflu.
"dr" Fauxi already knew this from a 2005 NIH study on HCQ & SARS.

If you're trying to attack me you'll need to be more coherent next time.
And if you are agreeing that HCQ works, why are you attempting to attack?

I've got these two to sight-in today before it rains.....My idea of "playtime". ;)

View attachment 780168
View attachment 780169

1934 7.65 Walther PPK

View attachment 780174
Wow! You`re a really tough dude. One that couldn't play sports, so you took up shooting.

View attachment 780168
View attachment 780169

1934 7.65 Walther PPK

View attachment 780174
I'm baaack.

As is often the case with old guns where I didn't have to mess with the sights both rifles were already sighted-in, work well and are accurate. I put two mags worth through the PPK because just because it's a joy to shoot and I wanted to test both mags....88 year old mag springs can get weak. GTG.

Tucker would have really enjoyed it....He could have fished the Shenandoah whilst I was pew-pewing, the Smallmouth bass bite is pretty good now from what I'm hearing. ;)

Firing Tucker Carlson didn't completely remove him from the picture. Smartmatic's case hasn't been heard yet, and it's reasonable to believe Carlson will be called to testify. This will be a perfect time for him to get revenge for his firing. No doubt he has knowledge of discussions that the prosecution wouldn't even know to ask about, and sence he will just be a witness, and not a party to the case, he'll be free to say everything he knows. Judging from Carlsn's past, it's doubtful that he would pass up a chance for revenge against those who fired and humiliated him.
You don't know jack about Carlson. You're just another leftist idiot talking your ass.

I'm sure the meat pie boy will be more than blind-sided when the Smartmatic lawyers get to him with some oppo he never realized anyone had on him.

Forum List

Back