Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

I had explained my expertise many times and she was not reading them. 1. I was a RE Broker who owned my firm of Sales agents. Sales agents would ask mortgage lenders to get information from the Borrower and collect data needed by the Wholesale Lender or Bank to approve the loans sent to them. I also explained I owned an appraisal firm and had appraisers working for me. I also owned a mortgage firm called Fountain Financial where my firm met many borrowers and had them sign papers needed to process the loans. We then located a Wholesale lender to take it from there and they funded the loans. She did not bother to ask me, she simply as a Democrats called me a liar. In fact, now it is pretty common where I did business for the Real Estate Brokers to also have a mortgage firm. Fewer of them also have appraisal firms as I had all 3 types I speak of.
You are a thinker and doer
These dipshits have to research opinion pieces and cobble together their “rebuttals”
I coordinated 800 settlements, was licensed appraiser for 5 years, dealt directly with the FHA director of valuation yet these children and trolls here think their “research” is meaningful
Keep spreading the detailed truth so those that are humble and truthful people who don’t know can get the right info instead if liberal agenda TDS drivel

I had explained my expertise many times and she was not reading them. 1. I was a RE Broker who owned my firm of Sales agents. Sales agents would ask mortgage lenders to get information from the Borrower and collect data needed by the Wholesale Lender or Bank to approve the loans sent to them. I also explained I owned an appraisal firm and had appraisers working for me. I also owned a mortgage firm called Fountain Financial where my firm met many borrowers and had them sign papers needed to process the loans. We then located a Wholesale lender to take it from there and they funded the loans. She did not bother to ask me, she simply as a Democrats called me a liar. In fact, now it is pretty common where I did business for the Real Estate Brokers to also have a mortgage firm. Fewer of them also have appraisal firms as I had all 3 types I speak of.
Use the phrase “selling to secondary market” and watch know nothings scurry to look up what that means.

You are a thinker and doer
These dipshits have to research opinion pieces and cobble together their “rebuttals”
I coordinated 800 settlements, was licensed appraiser for 5 years, dealt directly with the FHA director of valuation yet these children and trolls here think their “research” is meaningful
Keep spreading the detailed truth so those that are humble and truthful people who don’t know can get the right info instead if liberal agenda TDS drivel
I am not the only party that did such things. Many banks who loan on Real Property also have appraisers on staff. We are dealing with Amateurs and they love to yap.

I am not the only party that did such things. Many banks who loan on Real Property also have appraisers on staff. We are dealing with Amateurs and they love to yap.
All correct
Don’t know and haven’t done but love to chirp wishes and feelings as facts

Use the phrase “selling to secondary market” and watch know nothings scurry to look up what that means.
They won't bother. They will suspect it damages the case they have against Trump.

I am currently thinking of using the Hitler did to talk about Democrats. They for a fact act more like he did than they can allege Republicans do.

Someone else will take Cardone Capital's place. We're nothing if not competitive on every level.

It's when you think that you're big enough to be powerful that the rug gets yanked.

Someone else will take Cardone Capital's place. We're nothing if not competitive on every level.

It's when you think that you're big enough to be powerful that the rug gets yanked.
Are you a Capitalist banker or large Mortgage firm?

I'm just your average Communist. I see Capitalism from a different angle. No biggie.
But, without being one of those, I'm still right.
From what you claim, you spent a lot of time trying to understand communism yet no time learning what capitalism actually is.

Mortgage companies are not involved in this type of lending. These are syndicated loans of commercial big banks and insurance companies.
Mortgage companies do arrange commercial loans
You don’t know not nor have experience in the almost 15 step process that is required to fund commercial, advanced residential , and raw ground development loans. When you opine inaccurately about that which you do not do nor have knowledge of-That’s lying
Stop lying

If that's a slam at me, please be so kind as to address me personally.
Bob probably liked it, so there's that.
I dont follow any direction about how to address lame brain liars. So yes the Slam is right at you dog face
You are far more suited to a Safe Space Bunker than commenting on Real Life Banking
Slam #2

From what you claim, you spent a lot of time trying to understand communism yet no time learning what capitalism actually is.
I read Das Kapital. I've been living the American dream my whole life so far. I'm not at Warren Buffet's level, but I know enough to be dangerous.

I read Das Kapital. I've been living the American dream my whole life so far. I'm not at Warren Buffet's level, but I know enough to be dangerous.
It sounds to me as if you are one of those who the Democrats attack virtually daily.

They don't much care for me. I still vote for them, as the lesser of two evils.
One of my aims as a good poster, is to encourage others to check what Democrats' are, as you call them evil, and bring out the truth about the Republicans. And yes even if they have flaws.

Forum List

Back