Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

You were never an appraiser. I was. I was more than just an appraiser, I owned my own appraisal firm and hired appraisers. I also was called on by major lenders to double check work done by other appraisers.

The law does not demand you be honest on your form. We assumed borrowers were not honest. We double checked all borrowers honesty. We got credit reports, we got appraisals we got internal appraisers to verify the veracity of the appraisal submitted. You said you work at XYZ and you signed a form that gave us permission to verify this with company XYZ. Do not think lenders trust you.

Redirect Notice

Since when do appraisers get credit reports? And what purpose would they serve in assessing the value of the property?

Thanks for revealing that. You’re a complete and total liar.

Well that didn't take long. Investors, venture capitalists and developers will be voting with their money thanks to the political hit job that Letitia James and Judge Engeron executed on Donald Trump. More to follow, that is for certain.

Smart investors will avoid doing business in New york.

Since when do appraisers get credit reports? And what purpose would they serve in assessing the value of the property?

Appraisers are never provided a buyers credit report. Big federal no no there.
They can be provided a history of insurance claims on the property.
We have documented know nothings with over 50 incorrect posts on this matter so another scrambled egg lib loon likely got credit reports mixed up with insurance claims because that IS Their Level of comprehension and experience

We have documented know nothings with over 50 incorrect posts on this matter so another scrambled egg lib loon likely got credit reports mixed up with insurance claims because that IS Their Level of comprehension and experience
This is big commercial lending. Not buying a car at Joe's Shitshack. The underwriters aren't inspecting the borrower's credit card history.

Go read up on Mazar's role in this.

This is big commercial lending. Not buying a car at Joe's Shitshack. The underwriters aren't inspecting the borrower's credit card history.

Go read up on Mazar's role in this.
No read up necessary
Personally involved with 800 real estate settlements in a 40 years career, about 35 commercial and raw ground.
I’m not a goober taking directions from mommy and cherry picking opinion pieces as stone cold facts

Haha, yes, it is necessary. The things you are trying to say about big commercial lending are laughably ignorant.
Shit for brains blathering again
How many 12+ units apartment, office and doctor buildings have you sold Sonny boy dipshit ?

Shit for brains blathering again
How many 12+ units apartment, office and doctor buildings have you sold Sonny boy dipshit ?
Haha, 12 units.

Good grief. The best way to embarrass you is just to stand back and let you talk.

I am not trying to diminish your career. I am pointing out that this is not relevant or similar to the borrowing Trump does.

I owned 3 companies and has licenses for all 3 of them.
Appraisers do not need credit reports. My mortgage firm required them since the wholesale lenders required my firm obtained them. Thank you for being dumb as you worked where Credit reports are required and you speak of Banks and lenders protecting themselves. As you know they do.

I had explained my expertise many times and she was not reading them. 1. I was a RE Broker who owned my firm of Sales agents. Sales agents would ask mortgage lenders to get information from the Borrower and collect data needed by the Wholesale Lender or Bank to approve the loans sent to them. I also explained I owned an appraisal firm and had appraisers working for me. I also owned a mortgage firm called Fountain Financial where my firm met many borrowers and had them sign papers needed to process the loans. We then located a Wholesale lender to take it from there and they funded the loans. She did not bother to ask me, she simply as a Democrats called me a liar. In fact, now it is pretty common where I did business for the Real Estate Brokers to also have a mortgage firm. Fewer of them also have appraisal firms as I had all 3 types I speak of.

Forum List

Back