Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh

"
Whatever you may believe is the cause, Carbonite is the Stupid Investment of the Week.
Stupid Investment of the Week highlights the conditions and characteristics that make a security less than ideal for the average investor, in the hope that spotlighting trouble in one case will make it easier for consumers to sidestep danger elsewhere."
Don?t ?rush? to Carbonite shares - MarketWatch

A perfect example of how thoroughly brainwashed DittoNutzis are! When exposed to the truth about their MessiahRushie they are programmed to block it out as a lie.

First of all, your OWN link points out that Carbonite was north of $20 in August 2011, it actually hit $21.10 Aug 16, 2011, and it was at $9.50 when they wised up and dumped the Pinko Slime of Politics. Do the math, that's a 55% drop in value while advertising with the pathological liar.

From YOUR link:
Carbonite went public early last August, debuting at $10 a share; one thing that distinguished the stock from many other late-in-the-year tech-sector IPOs is that the firm did not pick up an immediate cadre of short-sellers. That, plus the prospects for the business — an emerging niche in the computing segment — pushed the stock north of $20 per share.
And the 8% is over and above the 12% loss The Doctor of Duplicity tried to take credit for. It is at $10.25 now, 8% higher than the $9.50 when they dumped Stuttering LimpBoy.

Who cares?
YOU did, until it backfired in your face!!! :badgrin:

No, I thought maybe there was something here, but there isn't. I can't even find any current information. This is just desperate Rush-haters trying to attach importance to something that not only has no importance as far as Rush is concerned, but which apparently isn't even connected, according to the WSJ.

No, I thought maybe there was something here, but there isn't. I can't even find any current information. This is just desperate Rush-haters trying to attach importance to something that not only has no importance as far as Rush is concerned, but which apparently isn't even connected, according to the WSJ.
Bullshit!
The CON$ervoFascist echo chamber was beside themselves with glee over the power of your MessiahRushie. Only now that it has backfired do they try to backpeddal away from it.

1. Fluke Limbaugh fallout: Carbonite now Kryptonite for investors ...

communities.washingtontimes.com/.../fluke-limbaugh-fallout-carboni...Cached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo
    Mar 13, 2012 – As for Carbonite, it's no longer on the Limbaugh advertiser roster and likely never will be again. Its stock and its stockholders are collectively ...

2. Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh ...

hotair.com/.../carbonite-stock-plummets-after-decision-to-abandon-li...Cached
    Mar 7, 2012 – Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh Update: Limbaugh clears up misinformation about his “lost” sponsors.

3. Carbonite | Rush Limbaugh | Sandra Fluke | The Daily Caller

dailycaller.com/.../investors-flee-carbonite-after-limbaugh-announce...Cached
    Mar 6, 2012 – Investors flee Carbonite after Limbaugh announcement | Company's stock drop outpaces NASDAQ exchange decline by nine-and-a-half ...

4. Backlash From Limbaugh Listeners Crashes Carbonite Stock ...

thehayride.com/.../backlash-from-limbaugh-listeners-crashes-carbonit...Cached
    Posted by: MacAoidh on Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 17:46. Backlash From Limbaugh Listeners Crashes Carbonite Stock; Questions Exist As To Company's ...

5. Carbonite Stock Tanks Following Limbaugh Sponsorship Flap

thehayride.com/.../carbonite-stock-tanks-following-limbaugh-sponso...Cached
    Carbonite Stock Tanks Following Limbaugh Sponsorship Flap. Posted by: MacAoidh on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 23:45. Carbonite Stock Tanks Following ...

6. Carbonite CEO Reaction To Limbaugh Gets ... - News - Investors.com

news.investors.com/.../carbonite-pulls-ads-from-rush-limbaugh.htmCached
    Mar 7, 2012 – Carbonite is one of a reported 29 businesses that have pulled advertising from Limbaugh's radio show since he made those comments last ...

7. Carbonite Crashes After Limbaugh Backlash - Breitbart

www.breitbart.com/.../...Cached
    Mar 13, 2012 – Since Carbonite CEO David Friend thought it wise to lecture existing and ... at $8.05 per share, roughly a 20% drop pre-Limbaugh/Fluke and a ...

8. Say Anything » Carbonite Stock Still Tanking After Decision To Drop ...

sayanythingblog.com/.../carbonite-stock-still-tanking-after-decision-t...Cached
    Mar 13, 2012 – I'd posted about Carbonite's stock downturn right after their decision to drop Limbaugh was first announced. Critics said that it was probably just ...

9. Say Anything » Carbonite Stock Drops 12% After Announcing Pull ...

sayanythingblog.com/.../carbonite-stock-drops-12-after-announcing-...Cached
    Carbonite Stock Drops 12% After Announcing Pull Of Rush Limbaugh Ads. Written By: Rob Port. March 6th, 2012 - 9:44pm. The number of advertisers pulling ...
Don

Rush isn't going anywhere.

He seems more effective at controlling your side than ours, though. You guys are the ones who seem obsessed with him.

I think this is yours --- I found it on the "Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh" thread.

20090125-gopass.jpg

Forum List

Back