Caravan Illegals Already Think Like Democrats: 'Give us $50,000 Each & We Will Go Home!"

Don't be surprised if some Democrats pop up and say >> Let's pay them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some of them are trying to justify their demand by claiming that this money is less than what the US has "stolen from Honduras."

How interesting. I don't know how these migrants can make this claim, or if they have any basis for it, but I can easily show how Honduras has been perpetrating an international burglary upon the USA. Very simple. They do it the same way dozens of other countries do.

They extract Billions$$ per year out of the US economy, and reinsert it into the Honduran economy, by Hondurans working in the US and sending US dollars they earn back to Honduras (remittances$$)

Caravaners Claim US Has Robbed Honduras

Some of them are trying to justify their demand by claiming that this money is less than what the US has "stolen from Honduras."

How interesting. I don't know how these migrants can make this claim, or if they have any basis for it, but I can easily show how Honduras has been perpetrating an international burglary upon the USA. Very simple. They do it the same way dozens of other countries do.

They extract Billions$$ per year out of the US economy, and reinsert it into the Honduran economy, by Hondurans working in the US and sending US dollars they earn back to Honduras (remittances$$)

Caravaners Claim US Has Robbed Honduras

Not to mention the 127 million in aid we give them every year.

Undoubtedly, if you're conservative, you're just laughing at this lunacy. On the other hand, maybe the caravaners aren't as stupid as they appear. There could be some politicians on the left who might actually consider this looney demand, seriously.

Who might that be ? Consider that 2 of the 4 southwestern states (California and New Mexico) are both quite liberal, and have Democrat governors. Even so, wouldn't they be opposed to the Hondurans going back to Honduras ? In general, Democrats are open borders freaks, view the caravan quite favorably, and WANT the caravan migrants coming into the US, to provide more VOTES for them. They could even be inclined to shell out money to help the caravaners get into the US.

Another possible scenario is maybe Democrats could make a deal with the caravan demanders. Perhaps they could pay them $50K each, in return for sending mail ballots from Honduras, voting for the Democrat candidate, when Trump runs for re-election in 2020 (this is why I'm so opposed to mail voting)

Some years ago, I wouldn't have even contemplated something like this, but seeing how wild and crazy and fanatical Democrats have become in 2018, nothing they do surprises me anymore.

There could be some politicians on the left who might actually consider this looney demand, seriously.

Who might that be ? Consider that 2 of the 4 southwestern states (California and New Mexico) are both quite liberal, and have Democrat governors

My hat is off to LESH.....even though his posts were useless and predictable.....at least he posted in this thread.

it's amazing the other US MESSAGEBOARD RESIDENT LEFT WING LUNATICS are ignoring tihs thread.

THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RESPOND UNTIL THEY ARE TOLD HOW THEY MUST RESPOND BY THEIR PUPPET MASTERS.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

We all know it's true, it's just funny to see it in real time.

only Lesh.

The liberals who won't post in this thread know DAMN WELL who they are.

Through what medium do they get their talking points? CNN or MSNBC?

Last edited:
How about we give them all $50,000 each to build the wall!

How about bus fare home, and a fair daily wage, should they choose to accept it?

$50K? Fuck you! Where's my free $50k, bitch?

Shiiit....I'd go down there with the AR and the .270 and supply my own ammo for free!!
Maybe they should chew on that before demanding jack shit!!

I guess libs approve of this request.

Maybe they can start a crowdfunding camapign to raise $50,000 per would be illegal immigrant fo rthem to return to their oppressive countries these poor womena nd children are fleeing for their LIVES!!

Libs, let us know when you get your talking points together about these women and children fleeing from gang violence demanding $50,000 each from US taxpayers.

Us TRUMPTARDS will still be here when you get your talking points aligned.

Libs, let us know when you get your talking points together about these women and children fleeing from gang violence demanding $50,000 each from US taxpayers.

Us TRUMPTARDS will still be here when you get your talking points aligned.
Trump should go ahead and do it ,,but print up a few million in counterfit 100's,,,they wont even notice it

48219063_10215586647034318_7943371246052311040_n.jpg

It’s only fair since they are paying for the wall and all. :lol:

If they have to pay for their own underclass and we don’t have to, they are paying for it.

If your neighbor stays in his house and eats his food and pays his own utilities instead of using YOUR house, the savings to YOU can easily pay for the wall you built between your homes.

It’s not a difficult concept to understand unless you are disingenuous or stupid.

I was joking, Mary. Most rationale people have made their peace with the fact that Mexico isn’t going to pay for the wall.
Just the savings in health care costs for illegal aliens alone will pay for the wall several times over.

Do we have 50.000 troops on the border yet, ready to fend off the invasion?

This demand of $50,000 per person does not fit the bullshit narrative of the left that these people illegally immigrating to the USA are nothing but women and children fleeing violence.

Libs, you can’t run away from this story.

Is that the strategy? Ignore it and it’s not real?

This is all over CNN and MSNBC, right?

How about fine them $50,000 and throw them in a Mexican Prison?
and if they want out they can work off the fine by helping build the wall.

there. now the migrants can either sit in a tijuana jail or build a wall for free and then go home. or go home w/o hassle now.

Oh! They can be the wall laborers to earn their bus ticket to back home with a little something in their pocket!

Yes!

iu
Trump isn't going to get money for building a Wall.

Forum List

Back