Tuesdays Trump VS Pelosi&Schumer.Was It More Like Trump VS Two 15 Year Old Crying&Complaining Babies

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:boo_hoo14: :itsok: :206: :cryhug_1_: That was my impression after I watched Trump make Pelosi and Crying Chumer look like a set of teen brother/sisters crying to their mommies "Wahhh !! Wahh !!,,,"But Mommy, He/She Started It" !! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
The two liberal loons were crying over a measly 3 Billion Dollars? But what about the 800 Billion dollars pissed off by them in 2009?
:CryingCow:

Found Russian Collusion up Chuck Schummer's Ass btw.

x-ray-book-stuck-up-cassette-tape.jpg

Trump is in a panic

He starts campaigning in less than a year and has no wall to show

Trust me, this time I will build a wall

They got EXPOSED in front of the world as being FOR open borders, illegal immigration, a lack of knowledge of / control over who comes into the US, against our sovereignty, working FOR Illegals instead of Americans...

Cockroaches hate the kitchen light at midnight, and Democrats hate Transparency.

Gruber repeatedly declared the average liberal voter is stupid and how the Democrats count on their stupidity to get away with what they get away with. Democrats cultivate stupidity among its base by controlling / running failed public schools, turning college campuses into indoctrination camps, through their fake news surrogate media, and by avoiding public meetings like the one the President forced them to participate in. Pelosi repeatedly asked - almost begged - the President to stop the meeting and have it behind closed doors.

The President would have none of it - he wanted them out in front of the American people they serve and on official record. Mission accomplished.

i think Pelosi and Choomer both had unexpected periods during that pow-wow

Schumer and Pelosi didn't look to combative to me, them being nothing but corporate demorats. I noticed Schumer wouldn't even look at trump while at least Pelosi pretended to be the liberal she's not. They should have hammered on trump about his promise that Mexico will pay for the wall but they're not fighters like the republicans are.

They got EXPOSED in front of the world as being FOR open borders, illegal immigration, a lack of knowledge of / control over who comes into the US, against our sovereignty, working FOR Illegals instead of Americans...

Cockroaches hate the kitchen light at midnight, and Democrats hate Transparency.

Gruber repeatedly declared the average liberal voter is stupid and how the Democrats count on their stupidity to get away with what they get away with. Democrats cultivate stupidity among its base by controlling / running failed public schools, turning college campuses into indoctrination camps, through their fake news surrogate media, and by avoiding public meetings like the one the President forced them to participate in. Pelosi repeatedly asked - almost begged - the President to stop the meeting and have it behind closed doors.

The President would have none of it - he wanted them out in front of the American people they serve and on official record. Mission accomplished.

Trump brought Choomer to the point where he wanted his emotional support gay poodle

Trump holds the security of tens of millions of americans in his hands. his tiny, tiny, lemur paw hands!

We need more of these vivid discussions where Trump shows why he was elected. I loved every minute of him exposing how they want to sell out this country so fast just for their personal financial gain. Wow!

Forum List

Back