Captured IDF Lt. Goldin is dead IDF says

In which branch of the IDF did you serve?

None.
Do I celebrate the death of innocents? Nope!
Would I die before allowing a terrorist to kill anybody? Yep.
Why? Because I believe there's more to existence than this life.
And if giving my life would please God, there would be no greater way to come closer to God.

Well said, and very many decent people feel the same way.

It is the armchair warriors that would run screaming if they were faced with this situation.

"There's no greater way to come closer to G-d".
There are certain cases where Jews must give up their lives for G-d. If someone tries to force you to commit murder, adultery, or idolatry. In self-defense. To save others. But saying "there's no better way"? We're not a death cult, like Islam. We say "L'Chaim" and celebrate life. We bless G-d for everything in THIS world. The Torah hardly mentions the Afterlife. So, to sum it up, we're not cowards and we don't avoid death at any cost. But we value life alot more than Muslims.

Mad. Utterly mad.

Killing their own to avoid political compromise. Mad and evil people run the Israeli state.

"Political compromise" in which you release 1000 killers or potential killers who may in the future kill women and children? This is not cruel, this is moral duty to prefer the life of your people over your own.

Saying it is cruel is laughable, and anyone who did half a thing for their country knows it's far from being the case.

Only people who know nothing about what it means to fight for your people or country don't see any reason in it.

But I guess that since you're probably ignorant to the term, I sholdn't be surprised at your ignorancy.

Forum List

Back