Captured IDF Lt. Goldin is dead IDF says

That's a horrible thing to say comrade.

Yep, but which bit do you want to deny? Credibly, that is.

Vietnam is unequal to the imperialist crap that followed it. Despite the fact that the "Domino theory" was a somewhat retarded supposition in hindsight, the fact remains that it was a proxy state because we were at war with the Soviet Union and their commie slime. Moreover, a lot of those men who fought in that shit hole didn't have a choice. I think that deserves some respect despite the fact that the US is an imperialist country, presently.

You brought up a good point. Israel has mandatory military service. The people who get out of service there have to prove themselves mentally unfit. If someone didn't do their 3 years of the Army there after high-school, people look cross-eyed at him, and automatically assume that there's something wrong with him.

Yes. I agree that a conscripted soldier has less responsibility for what his state asks him to do, as it has already told him to go bleed, like it or not.

But the other side of the coin it THE STATE has MORE responsibility. Hence the US did a lot of harm to those it should have protected (its own citizens) while doing harm to others it should have made every effort to be at peace with (the Viet Ming. - Plus the babies of anyone local.)

As Ho Chi Ming made a direct appeal to the anti-Colonial spirit of the USA right at the outset - incorporating the words of the US Declaration of Independence into the Vietnamese DoI, peace would have been an easy thing to do.

Strategically, a Vietnam insisting on shaking off imperialistic ambitions would also have been an interesting ally for the US, vis-a-vis China.

So America the Brave became America the Ruthlessly Stupid.

Last edited:
We never wept for fallen Waffen SS men.
Though I would not celebrate any death, Lt. Goldin was fighting for injustice and for a fascist state.

Great comparison weelebub :rolleyes:

What is it with anti Zionists and saying things that are incredibly far from the truth??

Israel Murders IDF Soldier to Prevent His Capture

This Israeli report, which was censored by the IDF, says only that the attempt to capture the soldier failed. It says nothing about his fate. The expectation of anyone reading it would be that the soldier was freed. But he was not. In order to prevent the success of the operation, the IDF killed him. Nana reports that the IDF fired a tank shell into the building, which is the same way another captured soldier was killed by the IDF during Cast Lead.

I would presume that once the militant fled into the tunnel with his prisoner that the IDF destroyed the tunnel and entombed those within it, including the soldier. I would also presume that the IDF knows he is dead because they retrieved his body.

To the uninitiated this will seem a terribly strange, uncivilized, even immoral act. But that’s where I learned something I’d never known before about the IDF. There is an unwritten secret regulation written by the IDF High Command, but nowhere codified in writing. Its existence is protected by military censorship. Journalists have rarely written about it. When they have it’s usually been in code or by inference.

It’s called the Hannibal Directive.
Israel Murders IDF Soldier to Prevent His Capture Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

Killing an injured IDF to prevent his capture is permitted under certain circumstances in the IDF. The Soldier is even instructed to commit suicide if fearing he might fall captured.

By Israeli-Jewish view, captivity is worse than death, and should be prevented at all costs.

Last edited:
Mad. Utterly mad.

Killing their own to avoid political compromise. Mad and evil people run the Israeli state.

...When ever I feel like negotiating, comprimising, or that cultural relativism is valid, I'm just gonna reread this thread.

Mad. Utterly mad.

Killing their own to avoid political compromise. Mad and evil people run the Israeli state.

I remember the stories my grandmother used to tell about Israeli soldiers being tortured by their Syrian captors after the Yom kippur War. Who knows what Gilad Schalit went thru. When he was released, he looked like a broken man to me.

Gilad knows.
Then ask him if he wish he were dead.

You have a funny way to justify murder of your own.
I guess that makes you a fundamentalist.

Gilad knows.
Then ask him if he wish he were dead.

You have a funny way to justify murder of your own.
I guess that makes you a fundamentalist.
Funny that you mention it filth, tell us about Abbas/Fatah.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to make enemies easily Dan.

There must be something very unlike-able about you.

We never wept for fallen Waffen SS men.
Though I would not celebrate any death, Lt. Goldin was fighting for injustice and for a fascist state.

No he was fighting for freedom, security and peace from terrorist attacks. it is the hamas terrorists that should not be mourned but we should raise a glass of thanks to the IDF for every terrorist scum they execute

In which branch of the IDF did you serve?

None.
Do I celebrate the death of innocents? Nope!
Would I die before allowing a terrorist to kill anybody? Yep.
Why? Because I believe there's more to existence than this life.
And if giving my life would please God, there would be no greater way to come closer to God.

Well said, and very many decent people feel the same way.

It is the armchair warriors that would run screaming if they were faced with this situation.

You lost that imperialist war too.

And were known as baby killers on your return.
I begin to understand why you feel akin to Israelis Hoss.

How many Palestinian children and babies have been mass murdered by other Palestinians since 1948, I know of at least 5,000 in the camps in Jordan alone.
So now who are the real baby killers ?

Well Americans think of their Vietnam solders as the baby killers.

Israel claims to have morals, is a 1st world state, and still kills babies because it sees them as a threat.

So its you Phoney. You are with the baby killers.

You lost that imperialist war too.

And were known as baby killers on your return.
I begin to understand why you feel akin to Israelis Hoss.

How many Palestinian children and babies have been mass murdered by other Palestinians since 1948, I know of at least 5,000 in the camps in Jordan alone.
So now who are the real baby killers ?
Well according to the Pro Lifers [MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION] Israel murders at least 20000 jewish "babies" a year.
Historical abortion statistics, Israel

Forum List

Back