Captured British mercenaries in sentenced to death in Donbass Republic. No intention by Johnson to save them

Since they are therefore just soldiers---Prisoners of war regardless of being UK citizens or not. It's against to the Geneva Convention to just kill POW's. Either the Geneva Convention exists or it doesn't---------

If any of the governments allow the killings--then they should admit that their Geneva Convention is meaningless as so too is their leadership.

And what's about those camps where were murdered more as 2m POWs

Since they are therefore just soldiers---Prisoners of war regardless of being UK citizens or not. It's against to the Geneva Convention to just kill POW's. Either the Geneva Convention exists or it doesn't---------

If any of the governments allow the killings--then they should admit that their Geneva Convention is meaningless as so too is their leadership.

Johnson shall either release them or resign.
No another choice
Mercenaries aren't POWs in any country, just for information
The UK's moron instigated the war in Ukraine, he must pay now:
Either freedom for two Brits or his resignation

images

Well I agree. But what do you suggest ? They are fighting barbarians, they should expect this.

True brits ( not traitors like you ) will don't tolerate communist moron Johnson fails to free sentenced to death UK citizens.
Either he frees them or he gets a kick in his stinky leftist ass
Mate, you can kick Johnson as much as you want. I wull sit on the fat **** while you do it.You are still a half wit though.

I don't hate the West
As conservative US citizen and church-going-Bible reading Christian, a Trump voter I hate DEMONrats, communists, satanists, globalists, banksters, RINOs, BLM and all traitors of freedom.
And of course morons like you who have IQ-10 and believes the war with Russia ends in inflation only.
There is no old West anymore, communists and satanists subverted it within and transform to a turd world shithole.
I love Reagan, Ron and Rand Pauls, God, Freedom, Capitalism, America before 1968

But I hate all trash which demolishes the Great Christian Civilization and transforms it to nuclear desert
Only Russia represents now our Traditional Christian Values and Moral, not the subverted by communists West

DhOVkNIUwAA5_EA.jpg

Satan loves your twisted form of Christianity.

Johnson shall either release them or resign.
No another choice
Mercenaries aren't POWs in any country, just for information
The UK's moron instigated the war in Ukraine, he must pay now:
Either freedom for two Brits or his resignation

images
If the information we were given was true, both had links with Ukraine, at least one of them had been in the army before the war and the were fighting for Ukraine in its army and paid by its army. If these things are true they should be prisoners of war and any killing of them would be a war crime. This is why the only place for these trials is the ICC. People involved have too much of an emotional involvement.,

London turned to Moscow on the topic of mercenaries sentenced to death in the DPR from Britain, said Russian Ambassador to London Andrey Kelin.

"There was an appeal from the British to us, they sent a note, but a note composed in exceptionally arrogant, instructive terms," RIA Novosti reports the ambassador's message.

According to Kelin, the note sent by the British "does not cause the Russian side to want to cooperate in these issues."

Recall that earlier in the DPR, the court sentenced to death three foreign mercenaries who fought on the side of Ukrainian nationalists. The guilt of two Englishmen and one Moroccan who were captured during the battle for Mariupol has been proven.

The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, said that capital punishment would serve as a "good example" for the "soldiers of fortune" who took the side of Ukrainian nationalists.
---
How to write diplomatically correctly in the answer, fuck off or fuckoff?
Сontact the Donetsk Republic, pedos. They captured them and they condemned them

Forum List

Back