Captured British mercenaries in sentenced to death in Donbass Republic. No intention by Johnson to save them

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
LOL,

Boris Johnson is probably too traitorous and too coward to save own citizens.
When guys die he must resign

A court in a Russian-backed region of Ukraine has issued the death penalty to two British fighters and one from Morocco who were captured in Ukraine, Russian state media has said.
Two Britons and a Moroccan man that were captured by Russian forces in Ukraine have been sentenced to death, the Russian-owned news agency RIA Novosti has reported.

LOL,

Boris Johnson is probably too traitorous and too coward to save own citizens.
When guys die he must resign

A court in a Russian-backed region of Ukraine has issued the death penalty to two British fighters and one from Morocco who were captured in Ukraine, Russian state media has said.
Two Britons and a Moroccan man that were captured by Russian forces in Ukraine have been sentenced to death, the Russian-owned news agency RIA Novosti has reported.

You pay your money, you take your chances. Better (for them) they had died on the battlefield. We all must die sometime. If they truly believed in their cause dying for it shouldn't be an issue. I bet they really miss mommy about right now; their mommies and their Xbox consoles.

There are multiple news agencies with various reports on what actually happened. Execution may not be what's going to happen, prison is another theory. The thing is, we just don't know.

Another thing is, is that they are British Mercenaries. They are in it for the money. They are not a part of the British Army. If Boris attempts anything to save money seeking mercenaries, it would appear that he as a political higher up in the British government, approves of their physical fight against Russia in a way that Russia could interpret as reason enough to declare war on England.

There are multiple news agencies with various reports on what actually happened. Execution may not be what's going to happen, prison is another theory. The thing is, we just don't know.

Another thing is, is that they are British Mercenaries. They are in it for the money. They are not a part of the British Army. If Boris attempts anything to save money seeking mercenaries, it would appear that he as a political higher up in the British government, approves of their physical fight against Russia in a way that Russia could interpret as reason enough to declare war on England.

I can't see Russia declaring war on NATO over a few peon private military contractors who look like they've never served a day in their lives outside Call of Duty tournaments. Smells like more Western media propaganda to me. As British citizens they represent the UK no matter their allegiance or affiliation or lack thereof. If I were Boris I'd tell Putin to keep them.

I can't see Russia declaring war on NATO over a few peon private military contractors who look like they've never served a day in their lives outside Call of Duty tournaments. Smells like more Western media propaganda to me. As British citizens they represent the UK no matter their allegiance or affiliation or lack thereof. If I were Boris I'd tell Putin to keep them.

Russia, or more rather Putin, is pissed off over his lack of total domination over Ukraine. If Boris Johnson says something stupid, like he's known for doing, Putin could take that the wrong way and think Britain is approving of her citizens coming over, boots on the ground, to kill Russians. I'm surprised Baron hasn't come up with this theory already. He's always pissing his pants afraid of the Russians doing something stupid.

They were not mercenaries, they were UA regulars. Paid the same as any other and were serving before the invasion started. Under GC's they are POW's.

Russian Colonel on RT admits to torturing and complains that Ukrainian prisoners act like they are the captors, lol.

They were not mercenaries, they were UA regulars. Paid the same as any other and were serving before the invasion started. Under GC's they are POW's.

Russian Colonel on RT admits to torturing and complains that Ukrainian prisoners act like they are the captors, lol.

This is true. Both were serving members of the Ukraine army.They are not the Uks responsibility.
However any future captures will see the UK government liable. Liz Truss encouraged brits to go there and fight.

This is true. Both were serving members of the Ukraine army.They are not the Uks responsibility.
However any future captures will see the UK government liable. Liz Truss encouraged brits to go there and fight.

True brits ( not traitors like you ) will don't tolerate communist moron Johnson fails to free sentenced to death UK citizens.
Either he frees them or he gets a kick in his stinky leftist ass

Russians aren't idiots now like before.
To spoil another mercenaries the 'safari on Russians' he will execute openly any captive one with showing on TV

. They attacked Ukraine, and the world now hates them.

NATO... sorry, Ukraine attacked Russia at first in 2014.
Through the genocide NATO sorry, Ukrainians murdered more as 100,000 civilians in Donbass.
No one f..... western MSM reported about
Now Putin stroke at first because NATO..sorry, Ukraine wanted to attack Donbass 2 weeks later.
Even if NATO, sorry Ukraine kills all millions Russians in Ukraine no one cares in the West.
This is reason why Russians will fight the war until its end: either nuclear desert or death of the West or Russia

NATO... sorry, Ukraine attacked Russia at first in 2014.
Through the genocide NATO sorry, Ukrainians murdered more as 100,000 civilians in Donbass.
No one f..... western MSM reported about
Now Putin stroke at first because NATO..sorry, Ukraine wanted to attack Donbass 2 weeks later.
Even if NATO, sorry Ukraine kills all millions Russians in Ukraine no one cares in the West.
This is reason why Russians will fight the war until its end: either nuclear desert or death of the West or Russia

Please remove your uncle sam pfp if you hate the west so much.

No proof, no evidence, just links to shady websites, with highly questionable information. You're a one trick pony.

Since they are therefore just soldiers---Prisoners of war regardless of being UK citizens or not. It's against to the Geneva Convention to just kill POW's. Either the Geneva Convention exists or it doesn't---------

If any of the governments allow the killings--then they should admit that their Geneva Convention is meaningless as so too is their leadership.

Please remove your uncle sam pfp if you hate the west so much.

No proof, no evidence, just links to shady websites, with highly questionable information. You're a one trick pony.

I don't hate the West
As conservative US citizen and church-going-Bible reading Christian, a Trump voter I hate DEMONrats, communists, satanists, globalists, banksters, RINOs, BLM and all traitors of freedom.
And of course morons like you who have IQ-10 and believes the war with Russia ends in inflation only.
There is no old West anymore, communists and satanists subverted it within and transform to a turd world shithole.
I love Reagan, Ron and Rand Pauls, God, Freedom, Capitalism, America before 1968

But I hate all trash which demolishes the Great Christian Civilization and transforms it to nuclear desert
Only Russia represents now our Traditional Christian Values and Moral, not the subverted by communists West

DhOVkNIUwAA5_EA.jpg

Forum List

Back