Don't worry...woman in Vienna brutally beaten to death by migrant in daylight, but no gun was used.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is what the anti gunners call a win win.......this woman was brutally beaten to death in Vienna, in the middle of the street by an immigrant with a metal bar.....

Yeah, sure, that is a downside and all....but the great part.....

Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly. Neither the woman, or the migrant had a gun at the time of the attack...sure the woman's dead...having been brutally beaten to death....but let's not dwell on the negative....

Let us instead celebrate another European, gun control success....this law abiding woman did not have a gun on her belt at the time of the attack......and the migrant used a metal bar to beat her to death...

Win win no matter how you look at it.

Migrant Brutally Murders Woman on Vienna Street

An illegal migrant with a long criminal history has brutally murdered a 54-year-old woman on a Vienna street while she was on her way to work.

News headlines in Austria Wednesday morning were focused on one topic, the brutal killing of a 54-year-old woman by an illegal migrant from Kenya.

The woman was walking down the street at 2:30am on her way to work with a colleague when the man, armed with an iron bar, bludgeoned her to death. The two women worked as cleaners for so-called gambling cafes reports OE24 .

The victim of the attack died on the spot according to police who said that she suffered massive head injuries. The 21-year-old Kenyan who carried out the attack was arrested by the police a short time later near the scene of the crime, according to Police spokesman Christoph Poelzl.

The entire attack took place at the Brunnenmarkt in the district of Ottakring known for two things in Vienna: Ottakringer beer and a large migrant population.

Poelzl described the witness account of the attack saying that immediately after the two women exited their car they were approached by the migrant. He came from between two market stalls and began viciously attacking the 54-year-old.

The savage blows to the head ensured that even when help did arrive, it was too late to save her life.

It's really a big win. An illegal alien murdered an Austrian. That's a plus in any immigrant rights book.

Whew!!!!! Thank God the dead girl didn't have a gun. She might have missed and hurt someone!!

This is what the anti gunners call a win win.......this woman was brutally beaten to death in Vienna, in the middle of the street by an immigrant with a metal bar.....

Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly. Neither the woman, or the migrant had a gun at the time of the attack...sure the woman's dead...having been brutally beaten to death....but let's not dwell on the negative....

Let us instead celebrate another European, gun control success....this law abiding woman did not have a gun on her belt at the time of the attack......and the migrant used a metal bar to beat her to death...

An illegal migrant with a long criminal history has brutally murdered a 54-year-old woman on a Vienna street while she was on her way to work.

News headlines in Austria Wednesday morning were focused on one topic, the brutal killing of a 54-year-old woman by an illegal migrant from Kenya.

The woman was walking down the street at 2:30am on her way to work with a colleague when the man, armed with an iron bar, bludgeoned her to death. The two women worked as cleaners for so-called gambling cafes reports OE24 .

The victim of the attack died on the spot according to police who said that she suffered massive head injuries. The 21-year-old Kenyan who carried out the attack was arrested by the police a short time later near the scene of the crime, according to Police spokesman Christoph Poelzl.

The entire attack took place at the Brunnenmarkt in the district of Ottakring known for two things in Vienna: Ottakringer beer and a large migrant population.

Poelzl described the witness account of the attack saying that immediately after the two women exited their car they were approached by the migrant. He came from between two market stalls and began viciously attacking the 54-year-old.

The savage blows to the head ensured that even when help did arrive, it was too late to save her life.

We have one of the most liberal gun laws, which is why more than a million of us own guns, from hand-guns to shotguns, shotguns are the easiest to purchase....so I have no idea what this means when you comment:

"Gun control in Europe worked....perfectly."

That's you talking about something you know nothing about.

The second round of the elections are later this month, so of course this woman's death will be used to further garner the considerable support that already exists.

We have no more of these critters entering our nation, since we closed the border and passed the emergency law the other week.

People already know that I'm 100% anti-Immigration from non-European nations....also we're NOT Cucked like our kin next door.

This is all I'm commenting on the OP story.

Whew!!!!! Thank God the dead girl didn't have a gun. She might have missed and hurt someone!!

Is a 54 year-old a "girl"?

Anyhow plenty of girls DO have guns, that's what any critter should WORRY about.

We have one of the most liberal gun laws, which is why more than a million of us own guns, from hand-guns to shotguns, shotguns are the easiest to purchase....so I have no idea what this means when you comment:

The second round of the elections are later this month, so of course this woman's death will be used to further garner the considerable support that already exists.

We have no more of these critters entering our nation, since we closed the border and passed the emergency law the other week.

People already know that I'm 100% anti-Immigration from non-European nations....also we're NOT Cucked like our kin next door.

Can they carry them in public?...because a handgun at home is pretty useless when you are attacked in a public place away from home.

You need to get some help.....if the death of a woman gives you sexual feelings.....something has gone wrong with how you sexualize your experiences...I would suggest counseling of some sort....

Is a 54 year-old a "girl"?

Anyhow plenty of girls DO have guns, that's what any critter should WORRY about.

Yes I was being sarcastic.

Many American women are buying guns. Thankfully they have that right.

"Many American women are buying guns. Thankfully they have that right."

Yes WE have that right also.

You must have missed the comment I already made in this thread about my nation, I'll make the print bigger for you and others:

We have one of the most liberal gun laws, which is why more than a million of us own guns, from hand-guns to shotguns, shotguns are the easiest to purchase.

It seems many Americans have this strange and incorrect belief that Europa has NO guns. Actually I'm just going to copy and paste a post I made in my film thread, when, we briefly got into a discussion about Glock's....so here is it:

"We have different laws on guns and ammo than other nations in Europa, so I can't tell you about this except for my nation, Germany and Switzerland and also Croatia and Serbia I could tell you.

We have different gun laws to Germany, roughly 5.5 million Germans have guns, but they have all manner of restrictions on them. We don't.

We have three categories, A, B and C. It's very difficult to be granted permission for Category A, they usually for police, security staff, diplomatic staff etc.

With Category B, all you need to to have is a permit called a Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, they look like this:

800px-Waffenbesitzkarte1.png

Anyone from age 21 can apply to get this, you can get this if you shoot for sport or you want to go hunting etc. If you say it's PURELY for self-defence, you probably won't get accepted, so many say they would like to start going hunting, and this is easiest way to get the Waffenbesitzkarte. To get this also you must pass a psychological exam from a doctor of the local police choosing, of course to make sure people with mental health issues don't get a gun....we have no problem with this, we think it's sensible, if you fail the psychological exam, of course you won't get the permit.

So if you pass that exam, they then have to make sure you have a secure place to store your weapon, this usually a small safe or some other secure lockable box is okay.

We, unlike in Germany have no requirement to store ammunition and guns in different secure places AND also unloaded and no safe place standard is required. A security check-up is repeated all 5 years.

Yes in Germany they by law, must store the gun in one location and the ammo in another location, they cannot store a loaded and locked gun in the same location....how RIDICULOUS is THIS?

Once all of the above is agreed, you can then purchase a Category B gun...Category B guns are handguns and semi automatic weapons.

Category C guns are the easiest for the majority of people to get, because it's all pretty vague and somewhat liberal in that you don't need any permit.

Category C guns these are all long guns - rifles, shotguns.

These are legal to own for anyone over 18, only basic background check must be passed. Storage must be secured, in a single person environment no special storage is needed, the storage not verified by the police as with Category B. There is three day waiting period for background check - unless the buyer has a Category B permit or a hunting licence, this does not apply to private sales.

Handgun ammunition and also some specific rifle ammunition requires the Category B permit or a hunting licence to buy in store, private sale is legal between two permit holders only - so say I want 20,000 rounds and a friend of mine also has a Category B permit, I can just buy the ammo off them, we don't have to tell ANYONE we've done this deal between ourselves. However if I wanted to buy 20,000 rounds in store, this would first have to be checked with local police.

The cost of ammo varies, I find this usually between 25 Euros to 50 Euros, which is pretty good.

To carry gun you need a Waffenpass, this is a weapons permit certificate, if you want to carry gun around outside of your home, you need the Waffenpass, if you already have a Waffenbesitzkarte, you should already also have the Waffenpass.

I hope this explains a bit more about situation with guns in my nation. My family, we all members of the IWÖ, this is our equivalent of your American NRA."

Also a post from when my dinner thread briefly got into a discussion about guns, I'll just copy and paste my post from that thread here:

"Myself, I have a Glock 19, Glock 17 and also a Glock 26, we make the best guns :cool-45:

glock-19.jpg

glock-17-gen-4-9mm1.jpg

890ef40c7f450e2f0df9ad457db59b42.jpg

Can they carry them in public?...because a handgun at home is pretty useless when you are attacked in a public place away from home.

Read my post # 10 for the answer to your question.

Also how do we know that this woman DIDN'T have a handgun? She could have had one in her handbag for all we know.

If some lunatic came from behind and whacked you over the head with an ironbar, you're going to be so stunned and disorientated....are you going to be able to get your gun? I don't think you are.

This is the problem........you shouldn't have to ask the government for permission to exercise a Right...

Why is self defense a reason to deny a person a gun and the ability to carry it? This woman obviously could have used one.

If you say it's PURELY for self-defence, you probably won't get accepted, so many say they would like to start going hunting, and this is easiest way to get the Waffenbesitzkarte.

Also how do we know that this woman DIDN'T have a handgun? She could have had one in her handbag for all we know.

If some lunatic came from behind and whacked you over the head with an ironbar, you're going to be so stunned and disorientated....are you going to be able to get your gun? I don't think you are.

Her friend or someone next to her could..........and even getting hit in the head does not put you out of a fight.......

This is the problem........you shouldn't have to ask the government for permission to exercise a Right...

Why is self defense a reason to deny a person a gun and the ability to carry it? This woman obviously could have used one.

If you say it's PURELY for self-defence, you probably won't get accepted, so many say they would like to start going hunting, and this is easiest way to get the Waffenbesitzkarte.

It's not a problem, people get around it by saying they want to go hunting or even just have a gun for what we refer to as "sport"

I just commented that for all we know the woman might have been carrying a gun, as I said, someone from behind whacks you on the head with an ironbar, you're going to be rendered partially senseless, you won't be able to get your gun, your cognitive senses will be completely disrupted.

Her friend or someone next to her could..........and even getting hit in the head does not put you out of a fight.......

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about being punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about been punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

And we don't know how hard she was hit initially....since no one was able to stop him he was able to keep hitting her.....

And again.....no one else had a gun either........I just posted another story.....an 80 year old woman found a man beating her husband with a crow bar.......and shot him.....different outcomes because one person was armed, the other was not.

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about being punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

Here is the other story......another beating with a metal bar.....

Great-Grandmother Used Gun to Stop Armed Robbery, Save Husband

An 80-year-old great-grandmother used a gun in her home to save her husband’s life after a man broke into their home and beat the husband with a crowbar.
When she walked into the kitchen, she saw her husband, bleeding on the floor. He had been stabbed and beaten by the intruder. The injured man looked up at her and said, “I’ve been stabbed.”

The great-grandmother, Barb Moles, grabbed her .38 caliber revolver after seeing her husband in distress. As she encountered the home-invading robber, she pulled the trigger four times. Three of the four gunshots found their mark and stopped the attack, KOMO News reported from Sultan, Washington.

“I was just intent upon stopping him. I didn’t have any other thought in my head,” the woman, who said she is not your typical granny, told the local reporter. “I just knew I had to stop him.”

See the difference in outcomes?

Do you know what occurs in the brain from a blow with something like an ironbar? We're not talking about been punched in the head, we're talking about being whacked with blunt force by an ironbar.

And we don't know how hard she was hit initially....since no one was able to stop him he was able to keep hitting her.....

And again.....no one else had a gun either........I just posted another story.....an 80 year old woman found a man beating her husband with a crow bar.......and shot him.....different outcomes because one person was armed, the other was not.

One situation isn't indicative of all.

EG. If that would have been on a different street, someone on that other street might have been carrying a gun and would have shot the POS.

The 80 year-old woman you refer to, she had a handgun....but there are many other people in America who don't have a handgun, who in a similar situation wouldn't have been able to intervene.

My general point though is that more than a million of us DO have guns and keep them in the house and can carry them outdoors.

One situation isn't indicative of all.

EG. If that would have been on a different street, someone on that other street might have been carrying a gun and would have shot the POS.

The 80 year-old woman you refer to, she had a handgun....but there are many other people in America who don't have a handgun, who in a similar situation wouldn't have been able to intervene.

My general point though is that more than a million of us DO have guns and keep them in the house and can carry them outdoors.

Good....you might want to rethink giving your government a veto power over your ability to defend yourself........why should you have to lie to exercise the Right to self preservation?

Forum List

Back