Capitol insurrection hearings.

There is a big reset coming. The obvious election fraud was allowed to stand because reasonable people are not violent; they will bide their time. There is a real insurrection on the way, and it will not involve people wearing horns and carrying shields. It is going to be a quiet riot from the grassroots made up of disappointed Democrats, Independents and honest Republicans.

This thing is going to come like little cat's paws in the night ushering in a recalculation that will address bare store shelves, a medical system in disarray, and a Congress trying to cover its tracks by poking a nuclear-armed enemy with the ridiculous strategy of protecting border sovereignty while its own borders are wide open.

Only the stupid will be surprised that their college loans will not be paid by their neighbors. It is dark before dawn, but dawn is coming.

It was sedition....an attack on our democracy.
There was no attack on democracy. What a stupid idea. Are you seriously suggesting that bunch of fools without weapons tried to overthrow the most powerful government in the history of the world? You really are an idiot.

It was a protest. Some of the protest broke laws, damaged or stole property, violated lawful barriers and police orders and should have been arrested for it and were. They should not have been held without bail and in cruel and unusual conditions such as solitary confinement for months and months, but many of those arrested should have been - just like many of those who murdered, pillaged, raped, looted, and mamed in the name of BLM.

You didn't and the fact that you think that demonstrates why this is hopeless.

This is pure emotion. You saw things going bad for Trump on election night and then decided the only way that's possible is for it to be "stolen".
It is, beyond any honest argument or debate, certain that the left cheated in huge numbers, in absolute violation of State and Federal election laws and the State and Federal Constitutions, in the November 2020 elections. We're not getting any honest look at the numbers or impact to know beyond doubt that the outcome was changed but all indications are that the cheating was far beyond the numbers required to change the outcome.

Secretaries of State in both Pennsylvania and Georgia both unconstitutionally changed election laws. Several states had sudden, unplanned but simultaneously coincidental stoppages for hours with Trump well ahead and when the counts were resumed, Trump was very far behind in all the states. Cell phone records have documented 242 ballot harvesters with over 5000 drops.

There is zero doubt that the election was hijacked and should never have been certified. It's a crime so heinous, so unexpected, that neither the Constitution nor Federal Law have anticipated it and there's no guidance on how to deal with such an evil event. We are stuck, it seems, for now but we are, most definitely, living in post-constitutional America.

There was no attack on democracy. What a stupid idea. Are you seriously suggesting that bunch of fools without weapons tried to overthrow the most powerful government in the history of the world? You really are an idiot.

It was a protest. Some of the protest broke laws, damaged or stole property, violated lawful barriers and police orders and should have been arrested for it and were. They should not have been held without bail and in cruel and unusual conditions such as solitary confinement for months and months, but many of those arrested should have been - just like many of those who murdered, pillaged, raped, looted, and mamed in the name of BLM.
The purpose of the Capitol attack was to stop the certification of Joe Biden as President. Yes, it was an act of Sedition. It was an attack on our democracy.

The purpose of the Capitol attack was to stop the certification of Joe Biden as President. Yes, it was an act of Sedition. It was an attack on our democracy.
It was a protest after a stolen election. And the fraudulent votes should have been thrown out before we certified who was president.

1644124983468.png

It was a protest after a stolen election. And the fraudulent votes should have been thrown out before we certified who was president.

And when would it have ended as the courts learned there were NO voter fraud that would have any effect on the election. There were over 60 quick trials at the federal level and 60 of them were thrown out of court. The one winner had zero to do with the outcome of the election. Had we succumbed to your demands, it would still be going on and gone beyond the 2024 election as well.

And when would it have ended as the courts learned there were NO voter fraud that would have any effect on the election. There were over 60 quick trials at the federal level and 60 of them were thrown out of court. The one winner had zero to do with the outcome of the election. Had we succumbed to your demands, it would still be going on and gone beyond the 2024 election as well.
Postponing the certification 12 months to determine the real winner would have been a good thing. At least one more year with Trump as president.

Trump did call them to DC, to peacefully protest. He didn't call them to riot or assault police officers. That they did on their own following the lead of FBI instigators.
Delusional. Trump told them that if he didn’t win, the country would fail and we’d become communist or something.

Why wouldn’t they riot if they felt the stakes were so great?

Get over it...trump lost. His legal team...aka....21st century Three Stooges...took the case to court over 60 times....Even Rudy admitted...there was NO MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

Postponing the certification 12 months to determine the real winner would have been a good thing. At least one more year with Trump as president.

There's no postponing the certification for months or years, not in the Constitution or in Federal law. If the vote were not certified it would have to be decided by the House of Representatives, one vote per state. It's not at all clear who the House would have elected even though more states could have voted Republican. A lot of never-Trumpers in the Republican Party would have gone with the popular-in-the-press view.

As it is, the vote was certified. There's nothing at all that can be done now except to wait for the next election and hope for a better outcome.

Delusional. Trump told them that if he didn’t win, the country would fail and we’d become communist or something.

Why wouldn’t they riot if they felt the stakes were so great?

Well, shit... And what has happened since Biden has been in office? We're well on the way to failure and, right now, it's only a stroke for a Democratic Senator, and just two Democratic Senators who aren't buying in, that keeps us from communism. Guess he was right. Did I just call for the overthrow of the government or a riot? No; I simply stated the facts.

Trump has free speech just like you and I used to have. Saying that communists are trying to turn our country communist is not an incitement to riot. You really do fear people speaking the truth, don't you?

Well, shit... And what has happened since Biden has been in office? We're well on the way to failure and, right now, it's only a stroke for a Democratic Senator, and just two Democratic Senators who aren't buying in, that keeps us from communism. Guess he was right. Did I just call for the overthrow of the government or a riot? No; I simply stated the facts.

Trump has free speech just like you and I used to have. Saying that communists are trying to turn our country communist is not an incitement to riot. You really do fear people speaking the truth, don't you?
I’m just saying that Trump whipped the crowd up into a frenzy with crazy lies. It’s not surprising that they became violent even if he didn’t personally direct them to be violent.

He’s grossly irresponsible and undeserving to ever be considered for a place of leadership.

And if Rump still was not "Annoited" Do we go another year? Are you willing to go all the way to a posthumous?

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.

It is partisan politics bullshit, Insurrection never happened, and the DOJ/FBI knows it didn't happen as they NEVER charged anyone of Insurrection.

From my long POST 229 on this yesterday showing what a pile of crap the claim of Insurrection is:

===

The FBI and DOJ have no charges pending for anyone trying to overthrow a government it was obvious Rioting/mob violence that happened but once inside many people were simply walking around being harmless to the police such as this one:

1644118116113.png

and this one from Twitter showing large numbers of people peaceful milling around in the building,

Twitter Link to the 1 minute Video

YouTube 3:14 video of people walking around peacefully

Insurrection claims are STUPID as hell!!!

I posted in some detail in another thread,

While Joe’s FBI Scours the Country for J6 Grandmas, They Also Seek Leniency for BLM Murderers, Because They Murdered For the Cause of Social Justice​

LINK to POST 41

What the FBI says about the people they arrested.

LINK to post 44

Contains the legal definition of Insurrection

Coyote ran away after post 44 when it became obvious, she can't post any actual insurrection charges.

===

Democrats are provably stupid on this one.

Forum List

Back