Capitalism is...Slavery; Democracy is Not

George served. He enlisted in the Air Force. Two weeks after he started BMT, he faked an injury and got out.

He's a coward.
Just based on that I would not say he is a coward. Serving is not for everyone but BMT is not serving. That is the door. You have to walk through it in order to serve. But then again, I detect some sarcasm in that statement ;)
Read this, Dip.
If you can.

"On Sundays at the Naval Academy Chapel, at a few minutes past 11 a.m., the choir stops singing and a color guard carrying the academy flag and the American flag strides up the aisle.

"Below a cobalt blue stained-glass window of Jesus, one midshipman dips the academy flag before the altar cross, and the other dips the American flag.

"The dipping of the flag has begun this nondenominational Protestant service at the Naval Academy for 40 years. But in civilian life, the American flag is never to be dipped, and the Navy says, it is not dipped at any other worship service at the academy or at any other installation."

Clashing Over Church Ritual and Flag Protocol at the Naval Academy Chapel - New York Times
And your point? That a symbolic tradition of one Christian service is different than other services? Are we to complain that Jews do not eat the flesh of Christ but the Catholics do? It is a controversy because some people are stupid when it comes to the flag. As long as they respect the flag then I have no care for what they do in the service and I can guarantee you that it IS respected.
As of February 2008 over 9600 members of the US armed forces had reported instances of unwanted proselytization.

"By last week, over 6,800 active duty members of the United States Marine Corp, Navy, Army and Air Force have come to our foundation pretty much as spiritual rape victims/tormentees and the shocking thing is 96% of them coming to us are Christians themselves.

"Roughly three-quarters are traditional Protestants, like Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodist. We get Mormons, we get Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Southern Baptist. One-fourth of that 96% percent of that total universe of 6,800 --- more each day --- one-quarter of that 96% are Roman Catholic.

"About 4% will be Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, Jain, Shinto, Native American spirituality or atheist or agnostic.

"But this is basically fundamentalist Christians who are praying (actually preying) on fellow Christians, telling them you may have thought you were Christian enough, but we are here to tell you you are not Christian enough and as a result, you will burn eternally in the fires of hell, along with all the Jews."

An Interview with Michael Weinstein
9,600? Over what time period? What constitutes a report? I guess they want to talk about ‘reports’ because they do not want the actual number of confirmed events. Calling someone that reports an unwanted proselytization a ‘spiritual rape victim’ is bullshit. I can tell you that such things are taken very seriously in the military. Something that you not only seem not to understand but are purposely avoiding the truth.

“As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people were on active duty”
United States Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, even if this were a snapshot of a single year, the number of unwanted proselytization reports (not actual occurrences) is LESS THAN 1% of the military. Thanks for playing.
"Each branch of the armed forces has its own flag code, said Clark Rogers, director of educational programs at the National Flag Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promotes respect for the flag.

"But the United States Flag Code says the flag 'should not be dipped for any person or thing,' Mr. Rogers said.

“'If the academy called me, I would tell them not to dip the flag,' Mr. Rogers said. 'And I’m a very religious person.'”

Did you swear your oath to defend the Constitution or the New Testament, "Player"?

Clashing Over Church Ritual and Flag Protocol at the Naval Academy Chapel - New York Times

George served. He enlisted in the Air Force. Two weeks after he started BMT, he faked an injury and got out.

He's a coward.
Just based on that I would not say he is a coward. Serving is not for everyone but BMT is not serving. That is the door. You have to walk through it in order to serve. But then again, I detect some sarcasm in that statement ;)
He told me his missed his mommy. :cool:
Are you still fucking yours?

How does a story about the Naval Academy corroborate claims made about the Air Force Academy?

Come back when you can be rational. If ever.
Didn't read the link, did you, Dip?

"Mikey Weinstein, a graduate of the Air Force Academy and president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a watchdog group, criticized Admiral Fowler’s decision to allow the practice to resume. 'It was an incredible act of cowardice,' he said. 'The oath he and others have taken is to protect and defend the Constitution, not the New Testament...

"Concern about the influence of conservative Christians in the military has grown since an investigation in 2005 by the Air Force found that Christian staff and faculty members at the Air Force Academy used their positions to evangelize cadets..."

Is there any subject you're not too STUPID to understand?

I'm not too stupid to understand that the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy are two different institutions. You seem to have trouble with the concept, though. :lol:
Don't be so modest, chicken shit.
You're too stupid to make it convincing.

Didn't read the link, did you, Dip?

"Mikey Weinstein, a graduate of the Air Force Academy and president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a watchdog group, criticized Admiral Fowler’s decision to allow the practice to resume. 'It was an incredible act of cowardice,' he said. 'The oath he and others have taken is to protect and defend the Constitution, not the New Testament...

"Concern about the influence of conservative Christians in the military has grown since an investigation in 2005 by the Air Force found that Christian staff and faculty members at the Air Force Academy used their positions to evangelize cadets..."

Is there any subject you're not too STUPID to understand?

I'm not too stupid to understand that the Naval Academy and the Air Force Academy are two different institutions. You seem to have trouble with the concept, though. :lol:
Don't be so modest, chicken shit.
You're too stupid to make it convincing.
So, you fucked up -- and it's MY fault. :lol:

I'd tell you to man up, but you're incapable.

Are you still fucking yours?

Look, George, it's not my fault you're a coward.
And it's not my fault you're too ignorant/stupid to debate issues, Dave.
You don't want debate. You want immediate and unquestioning acceptance of everything you say.

Debate is hard work. That's why you're not interested in it. Just as you're not interested in working for a living. You want handed to you what you haven't earned.

Throw your little hissy fits somewhere else. I'm not impressed.

Back to the Ranch

"The Air Force is investigating whether a two-star general violated military regulations by urging fellow Air Force Academy graduates to make campaign contributions to a Republican candidate for Congress in Colorado, Pentagon officials said yesterday.

"Maj. Gen. Jack J. Catton Jr., who is on active duty at Langley Air Force Base, sent the fundraising appeal on Thursday from his official e-mail account to more than 200 fellow members of the academy's class of 1976, many of whom are also on active duty.

"We are certainly in need of Christian men with integrity and military experience in Congress," Catton wrote."

Are we really?

Air Force to Examine Fundraising E-Mail Sent by a General - washingtonpost.com

He's a coward.

And your point? That a symbolic tradition of one Christian service is different than other services? Are we to complain that Jews do not eat the flesh of Christ but the Catholics do? It is a controversy because some people are stupid when it comes to the flag. As long as they respect the flag then I have no care for what they do in the service and I can guarantee you that it IS respected.
As of February 2008 over 9600 members of the US armed forces had reported instances of unwanted proselytization.

"By last week, over 6,800 active duty members of the United States Marine Corp, Navy, Army and Air Force have come to our foundation pretty much as spiritual rape victims/tormentees and the shocking thing is 96% of them coming to us are Christians themselves.

"Roughly three-quarters are traditional Protestants, like Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Lutherans, Methodist. We get Mormons, we get Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Southern Baptist. One-fourth of that 96% percent of that total universe of 6,800 --- more each day --- one-quarter of that 96% are Roman Catholic.

"About 4% will be Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, Jain, Shinto, Native American spirituality or atheist or agnostic.

"But this is basically fundamentalist Christians who are praying (actually preying) on fellow Christians, telling them you may have thought you were Christian enough, but we are here to tell you you are not Christian enough and as a result, you will burn eternally in the fires of hell, along with all the Jews."

An Interview with Michael Weinstein
9,600? Over what time period? What constitutes a report? I guess they want to talk about ‘reports’ because they do not want the actual number of confirmed events. Calling someone that reports an unwanted proselytization a ‘spiritual rape victim’ is bullshit. I can tell you that such things are taken very seriously in the military. Something that you not only seem not to understand but are purposely avoiding the truth.

“As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people were on active duty”
United States Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, even if this were a snapshot of a single year, the number of unwanted proselytization reports (not actual occurrences) is LESS THAN 1% of the military. Thanks for playing.
"Each branch of the armed forces has its own flag code, said Clark Rogers, director of educational programs at the National Flag Foundation, a nonprofit organization that promotes respect for the flag.

"But the United States Flag Code says the flag 'should not be dipped for any person or thing,' Mr. Rogers said.

“'If the academy called me, I would tell them not to dip the flag,' Mr. Rogers said. 'And I’m a very religious person.'”

Did you swear your oath to defend the Constitution or the New Testament, "Player"?

So, you avoid the actual facts and focus on a 40 year old practice that has become a tradition in a specific religious cerimony that in no way supports your original claim……

GeorgePhillip and WestWall,

Thank you for your contributions. These are the considerations i would expect, and hope would be what should be expected.

I am hoping that someone is thinking through this at some level other than at the 'top-of-the-store'.

My question for myself is:
- "What is it going to look like for me on the ground ... and will someone with a uniform of one stripe or another decide that i am the enemy?"

What about the 'other-side', whoever they might be ...
- "What are they going to do to me if the guys with the 'uniforms' are not around to protect me?"

AND what about this?

Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011
Trends Journal: Subscribe to the Trends Journal
Twitter: Gerald Celente (geraldcelente) on Twitter

YouTube - Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011

Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011
YouTube - Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011

Robert ~
Thanks for the videos.
Celente often appears to be ahead of the curve.

What did you think of his analogy between the days immediately before WWI and our current days?

Could a world war be fought today without nuclear fallout of some kind?

Twice in my lifetime (almost 64 years) I've lived through brief periods when virtually every adult I came in contact with was paying close attention to the actions of those who control their lives.

The first was in 1962 when the Cuban Missile Crisis galvanized American attention spans in a way I've seen only once since then: the week after 911. I'm expecting the US economy to scream loudly enough very soon to focus US attention spans the same way those previous crisis periods did.

Maybe David Rockefeller is expecting the same?

Back to the Ranch

"The Air Force is investigating whether a two-star general violated military regulations by urging fellow Air Force Academy graduates to make campaign contributions to a Republican candidate for Congress in Colorado, Pentagon officials said yesterday.

"Maj. Gen. Jack J. Catton Jr., who is on active duty at Langley Air Force Base, sent the fundraising appeal on Thursday from his official e-mail account to more than 200 fellow members of the academy's class of 1976, many of whom are also on active duty.

"We are certainly in need of Christian men with integrity and military experience in Congress," Catton wrote."

Are we really?

I suppose the fact that he's being investigates proves it's not Air Force policy hasn't occurred to you, has it?

No. I don't expect it has.

Here's the issue I have.

I know I haven't been on here for a day... or a day and a half...

But, The truth is, anytime we choose to use military action to supplement our Private Industry is pure Fascism. Private Industry should be responsible for their own success... not our taxpayers..... especially if they aren't willing to share in their windfall of our efforts.

GeorgePhillip and WestWall,

Thank you for your contributions. These are the considerations i would expect, and hope would be what should be expected.

I am hoping that someone is thinking through this at some level other than at the 'top-of-the-store'.

My question for myself is:
- "What is it going to look like for me on the ground ... and will someone with a uniform of one stripe or another decide that i am the enemy?"

What about the 'other-side', whoever they might be ...
- "What are they going to do to me if the guys with the 'uniforms' are not around to protect me?"

AND what about this?

Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011
Trends Journal: Subscribe to the Trends Journal
Twitter: Gerald Celente (geraldcelente) on Twitter

YouTube - Gerald Celente - KSFO Brian Sussman 17 June 2011

Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011
YouTube - Gerald Celente - Talk Radio Europe 16 June 2011

Robert ~
Thanks for the videos.
Celente often appears to be ahead of the curve.

What did you think of his analogy between the days immediately before WWI and our current days?

Could a world war be fought today without nuclear fallout of some kind?

Twice in my lifetime (almost 64 years) I've lived through brief periods when virtually every adult I came in contact with was paying close attention to the actions of those who control their lives.

The first was in 1962 when the Cuban Missile Crisis galvanized American attention spans in a way I've seen only once since then: the week after 911. I'm expecting the US economy to scream loudly enough very soon to focus US attention spans the same way those previous crisis periods did.

Maybe David Rockefeller is expecting the same?

GeorgePhillip,

I noticed in the link you provided had this from George Washington, who was very much at odds with the Illuminati and the inroads they hoped to make within the new America. He was very much concerned about, even to the point of fearing their intent to usurp the Free Mason Bodies.

"George Washington: 1798 Acknowledged that Illuminati activity had come to the USA: 'It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.'"

I do know that global confusion is coming. Perhaps we will return to "These United States" instead of "The United States". This, i feel strongly about, is a good idea.

Nuclear war? I don't know. My high school best friend was the only daughter of the guy second in charge of the FBI at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because of the nervousness of the family and their preparations, i as an outsider, without clearance, came to understand how nervous D. C. actually was at the time. I wasn't unsettled in the least. I look back on it now and recognize i 'knew' things intuitively that no one else could know.

At the end of June 1974, in Hungary, during the Cyprus Crisis, i, by 'happenstance' wound up meeting a man who, i was later told was the Commanding General of the Warsaw Pact. I was summoned to his home one day later because he wanted to know if he remembered a poem that had come to me in response to one of his questions the day before. He did. I was dismissed. I asked why he was in full dress uniform. I was told that, now, he was returning to Moscow to tell the Kremlin that, no, he would not be invading West Germany through the Fulda Gap that very morning at 8:00am. The person who told me the details was always befuddled as to why i wasn't flustered or the least concerned ... i now know it was and is because i 'know' things.

So ... i say to you now ... i am not flustered or worried, except to mention that i happen to know it is the Planet who really loves atmospheric nuclear explosions ... they feel good to the Planet ... sort of like a sexual healing thing.

If such a thing becomes the What IS Needed, then so it will be ... and we all get to go home.

Robert ~

Back to the Ranch

Are we really?

I suppose the fact that he's being investigates proves it's not Air Force policy hasn't occurred to you, has it?

No. I don't expect it has.
Missed it again.
Congratulations.

Is the phrase "Christian men with integrity and military experience" an oxymoron on your planet?

Guess not.

Forum List

Back