Can't we at least arm teachers with cans of BEAR SPRAY??

What is wrong with our society, where we find it acceptable that school shooting are almost a weekly occurrence?

I don't know. Why do we accept 100 easily prevented car crash deaths EVERY DAY in america.?? THINK, fascist.

Why is it okay to have armed guards at ANY other venue except at a school? I think it is an excellent idea for a teacher to keep a gun locked in a safe under the desk. Then, if a gunman bursts into the room and starts shooting, the teacher will be under the desk, able to access that weapon and use it. That is the only way to stop a madman. All of the whining and laws are not going to stop these crazy people. That should be just common sense! Criminals and murderers ignore laws!
egqdd5vwohh01.jpg

Why is it okay to have armed guards at ANY other venue except at a school? I think it is an excellent idea for a teacher to keep a gun locked in a safe under the desk. Then, if a gunman bursts into the room and starts shooting, the teacher will be under the desk, able to access that weapon and use it. That is the only way to stop a madman. All of the whining and laws are not going to stop these crazy people. That should be just common sense! Criminals and murderers ignore laws!
egqdd5vwohh01.jpg

How poignant and really got me thinking - NOT. Actually, this is pretty stupid and nonsensical reply. Try again and use your words.

We already pay teachers and far more than they're worth. Fact is we don't need teachers except in grades 1-6. After that the kid should be a good reader and we give them books and they teach themselves. THINK

We already pay teachers and far more than they're worth. Fact is we don't need teachers except in grades 1-6. After that the kid should be a good reader and we give them books and they teach themselves. THINK

:lmao:

Teachers are paid far more than they're worth? Kids should teach themselves?

Sometimes I really find it hard to believe you are anything but a troll.

What is wrong with our society, where we find it acceptable that school shooting are almost a weekly occurrence?

I don't know. Why do we accept 100 easily prevented car crash deaths EVERY DAY in america.?? THINK, fascist.

Cars provide much needed services.

Why do you accept 288 gunshot victims every day in the USA??????

Reloading ammo magazines doesn't serve any useful purpose. They only allow 1 crazy to rapidly shoot 600+ people for no reason.

Last edited:

Reloading ammo magazines doesn't serve any useful purpose. They only allow 1 crazy to rapidly shoot 600+ people for no reason.

What do you think constitutes a "useful purpose"? Is simple convenience not a useful purpose? Do you think that reloading can never be an issue when defending oneself or others?

Of course the argument trying to link car deaths and gun deaths is specious. It gets trotted out far too often.

What do you think constitutes a "useful purpose"? Is simple convenience not a useful purpose? Do you think that reloading can never be an issue when defending oneself or others?

Of course the argument trying to link car deaths and gun deaths is specious. It gets trotted out far too often.

Perhaps, but it shows that the concern is not really with LIVES or DEATHS. It is about an agenda.

There are definitely things that could be done to lower the incidents of car accidents too. Also, driving a car is a PRIVILEGE and not a right, so in that sense you are right, they are NOT comparable. I mean, you can take a bus or a cab or an uber or a train, etc.

Please show empirical evidence where 15 round capacity was not sufficient defending oneself or others.

Please show empirical evidence where 15 round capacity was not sufficient defending oneself or others.

Where did you get the number 15 from? Why is that the amount you've decided is sufficient?

And why does anyone need to provide empirical evidence of the number of bullets necessary for self defense? But you've decided on this number 15.....what if someone has a pistol which uses 10 round magazines, are they allowed to reload?

Also, can you provide empirical evidence of one crazy person rapidly shooting 600+ people for no reason by reloading a weapon holding 15 rounds? ;)

Where did you get the number 15 from? Why is that the amount you've decided is sufficient?

And why does anyone need to provide empirical evidence of the number of bullets necessary for self defense? But you've decided on this number 15.....what if someone has a pistol which uses 10 round magazines, are they allowed to reload?

Also, can you provide empirical evidence of one crazy person rapidly shooting 600+ people for no reason by reloading a weapon holding 15 rounds? ;)
If you want to have a 15 round capacity instead of 10 rounds, then buy one that holds 15. Lifetime experience with guns proves there is no need for 15 rounds or high speed mass reloading. You have ZERO experience. We don't need WMD's for self defense. 1 Vegas shooter fired 1,500 unanswered rounds killing & wounding about 600 people thanks to rapid reloading magazines. He only stopped because he was tired, not because of armed police or citizens. If you ever feel the need to shoot 6 or more people, then you are the problem, not them. So why allow a person WMD terror capacity.

If you want to have a 15 round capacity instead of 10 rounds, then buy one that holds 15. Lifetime experience with guns proves there is no need for 15 rounds or high speed mass reloading. You have ZERO experience. We don't need WMD's for self defense. 1 Vegas shooter fired 1,500 unanswered rounds killing & wounding about 600 people thanks to rapid reloading magazines. He only stopped because he was tired, not because of armed police or citizens. If you ever feel the need to shoot 6 or more people, then you are the problem, not them. So why allow a person WMD terror capacity.

Your personal experience is not enough to determine how a Constitutionally protected right can be regulated. Do you think one person's anecdotal evidence should be enough to determine how rights are limited for all people?

The Las Vegas shooter did not use a semi-automatic pistol and hit hundreds of people because he was able to reload 15 round magazines. Trying to conflate the two things is disingenuous.

Saying that the ability to reload using a magazine constitutes a WMD is also disingenuous, and ridiculous. It cheapens the phrase. "He used a weapon of mass destruction!" "Did he have a nuke? A biological weapon?" "He had a Glock and a spare magazine." Do you see how those things do not fit together?

What is this tripe about needing to shoot 6 or more people? Are you trying to say that the number of bullets in a gun should be equal to the number of people someone is going to fire those bullets at? I've read a number of reports about police getting in shooting incidents where they fire quite a large number of rounds, but the majority do not hit. If police officers often cannot hit their targets in stressful situations, what makes you think the average person who is trying to defend themselves, in fear for their life, is going to be more accurate?

I understand wanting legislation to prevent mass shootings. I understand banning bump stocks; I understand wanting to limit magazine size; I understand background checks; I understand mental health requirements. You, however, seem to be taking far too extreme a position to be realistic.

Your personal experience is not enough to determine how a Constitutionally protected right can be regulated. Do you think one person's anecdotal evidence should be enough to determine how rights are limited for all people?

The Las Vegas shooter did not use a semi-automatic pistol and hit hundreds of people because he was able to reload 15 round magazines. Trying to conflate the two things is disingenuous.

Saying that the ability to reload using a magazine constitutes a WMD is also disingenuous, and ridiculous. It cheapens the phrase. "He used a weapon of mass destruction!" "Did he have a nuke? A biological weapon?" "He had a Glock and a spare magazine." Do you see how those things do not fit together?

What is this tripe about needing to shoot 6 or more people? Are you trying to say that the number of bullets in a gun should be equal to the number of people someone is going to fire those bullets at? I've read a number of reports about police getting in shooting incidents where they fire quite a large number of rounds, but the majority do not hit. If police officers often cannot hit their targets in stressful situations, what makes you think the average person who is trying to defend themselves, in fear for their life, is going to be more accurate?

I understand wanting legislation to prevent mass shootings. I understand banning bump stocks; I understand wanting to limit magazine size; I understand background checks; I understand mental health requirements. You, however, seem to be taking far too extreme a position to be realistic.

Your conflating & your constitution argument has no merit, because you idiots don't care about the constitution. Mass killing is 5+ people = WMD. Bump stocks lower accuracy & so does bullet wasting full auto. No need to ban them or scary assault looking guns. Just ban magazine reloading & these Indiscriminate mass killings with WMD terror killing problem solved.

I should not be taxed more to harden schools against WMD guns, tax those gun owners.

Last edited:
Teachers are paid far more than they're worth? Kids should teach themselves?

Yes - teach yourself. It's called READING. I know you blacks find that tough because you're such poor readers but it's easy for the rest of us. Everyone in HS or college should be able to learn from a book without a teacher. THINK

If some guy breaks into my home and wants to rob, rape, torture, or kill me, I don't have too many options on the table to protect myself. A gun gives me some leverage.

And a gun is a good choice though i think bear spray is better for home defense.

If some guy breaks into my home and wants to rob, rape, torture, or kill me, I don't have too many options on the table to protect myself. A gun gives me some leverage.

And a gun is a good choice though i think bear spray is better for home defense.

You can't spray that stuff indoors without YOU being affected by it too.

Forum List

Back