Can't wait until election month...

T

TheEnemyWithin

when my parents go to vote I'M GONNA be the one to check the box next to BUSH or whatever you do with ballots...I hope I don't drown in confusion.

My mom ordered some BUSH STUFF which includes a W cap...GAW I'm gonna look just wild in that thing scaring my fellow R.D.D.B.'s...maybe I should my picture up as my avatar...any other suggestions?! :rock: :rock: :rock:

KERRY SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!

TheEnemyWithin said:
when my parents go to vote I'M GONNA be the one to check the box next to BUSH or whatever you do with ballots...I hope I don't drown in confusion.

My mom ordered some BUSH STUFF which includes a W cap...GAW I'm gonna look just wild in that thing scaring my fellow R.D.D.B.'s...maybe I should my picture up as my avatar...any other suggestions?! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Just vote, stay legal and don't cause trouble. Have fun!

TheEnemyWithin said:

by all means enthuse those in your age group to VOTE BUSH!!!! Throw the Dems to the ash heap of history...

Forum List

Back