Can't wait till Republicans throw Trump under the bus

The far-right-wing didn't toss Sarah Palin under the bus and they won't toss Trump under either. If he's defeated by the weakest candidate the Democrats have put out there since at least George McGovern, they'll blame use that didn't buy into Trump's nonsense. Heck if Hillary had proposed the tariffs Trump is calling for they'd be calling it the largest tax increase in American history and there'd be a daily thread stating the obvious that corporations don't pay tariffs, consumers pay tariffs.

One thing you have to understand about democrats is that most of the rank and file consists of low information angry partisans and plantation mentality victims. They take their orders from the liberal blog sites and they don't have a independent thought in their heads. You almost had to gasp when elected democrats marched to the White House in support of a serial sexual abuser just because he was a democrat. The last democrat who dared to stray from the pack was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party even though he was their V.P. nominee. It's always Orwell's "1984" in the democrat party. They don't have to think and they never had an independent thought. All they have to do is listen to the propaganda.

First it was John McCain. He lost so they threw him under the bus. Then it was Mitt Romney. Then they had to distance themselves from the name Bush so threw GW under the bus. I give it one day after the elections and all the Republicans who had to endure defending Trump will wake up and realize it was all for nothing and they will be furious at all the crazy shit Trump said and did. If Trump would have just acted normal he might have won this. But he insisted on running the same way he ran in the Republican primaries. He refused to polish it up. He lost it when Hillary brought up that Miss Piggy. He got in personal fights and tweet wars when Hillary said he could be taunted with a tweet. He proved her right.

Many Republicans here have suggested Trump never wanted to win he was a Hillary plant to fuck with the GOP. If she's that smart she deserves to be POTUS.

It's going to be glorious on Nov. 9 when the Donald is buried under a ton of shit.

First it was John McCain. He lost so they threw him under the bus. Then it was Mitt Romney. Then they had to distance themselves from the name Bush so threw GW under the bus. I give it one day after the elections and all the Republicans who had to endure defending Trump will wake up and realize it was all for nothing and they will be furious at all the crazy shit Trump said and did. If Trump would have just acted normal he might have won this. But he insisted on running the same way he ran in the Republican primaries. He refused to polish it up. He lost it when Hillary brought up that Miss Piggy. He got in personal fights and tweet wars when Hillary said he could be taunted with a tweet. He proved her right.

Many Republicans here have suggested Trump never wanted to win he was a Hillary plant to fuck with the GOP. If she's that smart she deserves to be POTUS.

Some of them already did...

Which is why more people are voting for him than ever.
Are they? I can't wait. It's like how I felt in highschool knowing I was going to be getting in a fight after school. I knew I was going to win but you can never be 100% sure nor should you be cause if you're that cocky then you let your guard down.

I have a healthy amount of nervousness

One thing you have to understand about democrats is that most of the rank and file consists of low information angry partisans and plantation mentality victims. They take their orders from the liberal blog sites and they don't have a independent thought in their heads. You almost had to gasp when elected democrats marched to the White House in support of a serial sexual abuser just because he was a democrat. The last democrat who dared to stray from the pack was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party even though he was their V.P. nominee. It's always Orwell's "1984" in the democrat party. They don't have to think and they never had an independent thought. All they have to do is listen to the propaganda.
You described your base. Not low info but misinformed. By fox and rush and drudge

Oh I can't either. Because Trump isn't a politician like McCain and Romney were. Trump has already set up the infrastructure of a new party and or a media empire. :) We will have the last laugh. Either destroying the GOP with a new movement or a media empire to push better candidates to takeover the GOP from within.

Oh and for the record the GOP upper echelon was NEVER behind Trump so how can they turn against someone they never were for!? Its really the GOP that has a decision to make. Either accept Trump and his followers as we redefine the GOP as a family and worker friendly party OR try and rid of us from the party and we make sure they never win a national election ever again and we also start a new party. Its pretty simple. The GOP has changed as has the Democrats so its just a natural thing.

Last edited:

If it appears that that is the case, it will only be because us Trump supporters are absenting ourselves from the GOP which betrayed US.

Trump was the best possible candidate for the time at hand. If he loses, it is not because of any flaw on his part, but the deep dysfunction of the GOP and the nation.

Oh I can't either. Because Trump isn't a politician like McCain and Romney were. Trump has already set up the infrastructure of a new party and or a media empire. :) We will have the last laugh. Either destroying the GOP with a new movement or a media empire to push better candidates to takeover the GOP from within.

Oh and for the record the GOP upper echelon was NEVER behind Trump so how can they turn against someone they never were for!?
They're behind him right now. As much as they can remember he's a loose cannon

Well, there's no doubt the hardcore conservatives will be screaming that Trump was never a conservative, which is obviously correct, and they'll be pushing Pence and Cruz (unless he's screwed himself).

At the same time, the Trumpsters will be saying that he only lost because the election was rigged, that's the baked in excuse.

And of course, the sane Republicans who would actually like to see the party retain some national power will be hoping those two groups punch each other out.

Big entertainment on the way, but not much progress.

Once Hillary, with the limp wristed consent of the establishment GOP grants amnesty to an effective Democratic Texas AND spends the next 4-8 years importing as much of the Third World as possible

the GOP retaining national power will not be an option.

We will be PAST the tipping point, and a defacto One Party State.

Any entertainment will be of the very dark and grim kind.

There will be no progress.

Only faster decline.

If it appears that that is the case, it will only be because us Trump supporters are absenting ourselves from the GOP which betrayed US.

Trump was the best possible candidate for the time at hand. If he loses, it is not because of any flaw on his part, but the deep dysfunction of the GOP and the nation.
Nonsense trump blew it with all his crazy talk. He didn't have to say all the things he says.

Oh and for the record the GOP upper echelon was NEVER behind Trump so how can they turn against someone they never were for!?
Not to our satisfaction. WE the people controlled who was nominated and ran for President. The Establishment seems to have forgotten that.

Nonsense trump blew it with all his crazy talk. He didn't have to say all the things he says.

It is bad enough that you dems set up a system of total control that will end American as a Two Party REpublic.

Telling us that this is our fault is just rubbing salt in the wound.

DId you see the clip of the mob of left thugs knocking over and injuring the 71 year old homeless woman, all the while spewing vile bullshit about how the violence they were inflicting was HER fault?

Please, Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more and more of Middle American realizing how fucked we are and getting as pissed off as I am.

Not to our satisfaction. WE the people controlled who was nominated and ran for President. The Establishment seems to have forgotten that.

Well, to be fair, that's not the way they do things over in the Dem party. SO, it is understandable that they would find the concept of the people having their say to be strange.

Forum List

Back